Help from Revert Sisters (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Super site & great tool for Dawah!

I run a weekend School for Muslim kids in the West-Midlands & we are thinking about organising a social talk (chit-chat) session for our girl students (9-14) wherein we will invite Muslim Sisters from different walks of life & they can talk to the youngsters about their experience in life, Hijab etc. We would really like for a revert sister to come to the school on the afternoon of 24DEC2006 and talk about their experience as well. We believe that it will be highly beneficial for the girls and their families as they are teens and would love to talk about different aspects of Islamic life...

If anyone would like to volunteer please send me a message on ******* & I can have my wife or any other sister from our staff pick & drop you off on a Sunday.

Please note that this is not going to be a big event just informal talk to girls as we may have a good mix of Asian, Arab & African girls & it will be huge benefit to them & their parents (Mothers, Sisters etc.)

As we don't have any revert sisters in our community & I don't know therefore I am hoping someone will respond.

Jazakullah Khairun

Kayote

:salam2:

Forgive me for being so obvious but I donot think this kind of thing is allowed here, especially as it can be dangerous. Insha'Allah you have the best of intentions but its best to use the local mosque to ask for help in this matter.

WaAliekum Assalam

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

ok now... Never..Eat..Soggy..Wheats lol. haha, always did that to get my direction right, sorry, I live too far away. Inshallah however all your expectations will be fullfilled without having to go too far...

Wassalam.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I am an IT Architect by profession & have been dealing with forums for the last 10-15 years and after having read the rules of the forum (before-hand) I believed that I was acting according to them; nevertheless I apologise if I have caused you (personally) any offence. If you are an Admin please feel free to remove the post if you believe them to be contrary to the rules as I don’t mean to offend anyone & there is no reason for argument.

Some further clarifications about the message:

1) Already contacted the local Mosque(s) in the area and surrounding city (ies) (as best as I can)
2) As far as the message is concerned it is genuine and Insha’Allah who-ever volunteers will obviously double-check the details before committing to the idea
3) As previously indicated in the message it will be probably be my wife or any other female Staff that will be directly liaising with the Sister Insha’Allah and arranging transport etc.

Jazakullah Khairun

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

We are in Wolverhampton & you are welcome to join us with your sister...because we will be talking to the boys separately about things that interest them. Hopefully a brother will be around who works with Engines etc. to talk to them about “Cars” & we will all chip in with Dawah Insha’Allah.

All help is welcome.

Jazakullah Khairun

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum All,

Jazakullah Khairun for all who have viewed and shown interest...Masha'Allah a brother & his wife will be coming over to our event...

May Allah (SWT) reward you all & make dua that Allah (SWT) continues to assist us in our quest to educate & help develop the Youth of Islam.

Keep up the good word & work.

Status
Not open for further replies.