help in downloading nasheeds!!!

funstun84

Assalam u Alykum....i hav a prob that i am not getting how to download nasheeds...i have seen those nasheeds on this side(EL HAJJ & GURABAA)but there is no option of download....so plz it will be a great help of mine if any one u could tell me how to download them....n other nasheeds
JAZALALLA O KHEERAN KASEERAN KASEERA
ALLAH HAFIZ

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
Wasalam

sorry i tried to get hold of it for you but didnt get far but il still look out for you and inshallah i should get and then il pass it to you.

funstun84

JaazaK Allahhu Kheran Kaseeran Kaseera!!!

Assalam U Alykum....JaazaK Allahhu Kheran Kaseeran Kaseera!!!...u really helped me out....may ALLAH bestow His mercies upon both of u....actually i am a new user thats why i am not understanding this site.... i am sorry but i need two more fevors....that how u give nasheeds for downloading because whenever i try it donot gives save optoin....n secondly i want to change my username....i tried it, in edit profile but there is no option of edit username. i think saad ghamdi has read this nasheed.....

JaazaK Allahhu Kheran Kaseeran Kaseera....
ALLAH HAFIZ.....

krackpot

slave warrior caged
thank you brothers. and sisters but can anybody upload or search the album I HAVE NO CANNONS THAR ROAR by yusuf islam?? pls ill be thankful till death will surely pray for every muslim even if u don find it:SMILY288:

vanfaiq

Salam
there are 1 websit that will give u links to those nasyeed song or artists
so try this warez-bb.org
hope it will help all the muslim but just want to stress here, that use it wisely k... insyallah