Help me answer this

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
:salam2:

It's very late here in California and I'm going off to bed but before I do, I'd like to share this article with you.

http://www.everystudent.com/wires/radical.html?gclid=CKuKguKwqpICFQc-gwodDl4rQg

I just want to know what your opinion is. I must say though, it does raises more questions for me about religion than I already had.

By the way, for any of you whos already thinking of ways to bash me in this thread because I posted an article like this, just know that you're just gonna waste your own time. I'm just gonna ignore them and move onto to reading the commnets of those who are willing to have an open intellectual convo.

Thanks

:wasalam:

Almeftah

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Dear brother faisal,

As you know All prophets and messengers (peace be upon them) had Mu'jiza (miracles) from Allah. As for Jesus, His miracle was to bring the dead to life and cure some curtin diseases.. as mentioned in quran:

(Quran 5:110)
(Remember) when Allâh will say (on the Day of Resurrection). "O 'Īsā (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Rûh-ul-Qudus [Jibrail (Gabriel)] so that you spoke to the people in the cradle[] and in maturity; and when I taught you writing, Al¬Hikmah (the power of understanding), the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel); and when you made out of the clay, a figure like that of a bird, by My Permission, and you breathed into it, and it became a bird by My Permission, and you healed those born blind, and the lepers by My Permission, and when you brought forth the dead by My Permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) as you came unto them with clear proofs, and the disbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.' " (110)

These miracles made Al-Hawârîyyun (the disciples) of Isa (Jesus) think he was the son of God (later they thought he was God himself or a second God)..

And despite of what they thought of him..

(Quran 61:6-7)
And (remember) when 'Īsā (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allâh unto you confirming the Taurât [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed[] . But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad SAW) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic[]." (6) And who does more wrong than the one who invents a lie against Allâh, while he is being invited to Islâm? And Allâh guides not the people who are Zâlimûn (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers) folk. (7)

This is what Christians and Jews are all about, No matter what they say, Its all lies and Kufr. They have no respect for a God and no respect for a messenger of God.. They only believe what they want to believe when they want to believe it. they have twisted every bit of truth..

wala hawla wala quwata illa biallah.

AKHI

Allahuakhbar

It's very late here in California and I'm going off to bed but before I do, I'd like to share this article with you.

http://www.everystudent.com/wires/radical.html?gclid=CKuKguKwqpICFQc-gwodDl4rQg

I just want to know what your opinion is. I must say though, it does raises more questions for me about religion than I already had.

By the way, for any of you whos already thinking of ways to bash me in this thread because I posted an article like this, just know that you're just gonna waste your own time. I'm just gonna ignore them and move onto to reading the commnets of those who are willing to have an open intellectual convo.

Thanks

I don't think the author is a real Muslim. This is a Christian site. Often, we see this type of article or story being told are propaganda. Lies! Trying to deceive the Muslim community. Often, Christian missionaries are trying to lure Muslim into murtad. The truth is there in the Quran. Read. Iqra!

Is Jusus(Isa. a.s) our lord & savior? Son of God equal to God? Son of God + God = 2 Gods. Simple math ya? The Christian can never explain this one.
2 become 1(maybe the Spice Girls can)

Ignorance is bliss…….which lead to nowhere.

A Kashmiri

Brother you dont have to worry, we all here are to discuss things and we should take each other with love and understanding.

First of all , the way the missionaries have been deceptive and lied right from the pope to the common missionary, i am not sure whether the person in the article is real or fictional. There is every possibility keeping in view the records of christian missionaries that it is fictional.

However inshallah let me read this in detail and i will be inshallah posting you the answers to each question the article has raised.

First thing he has said that the Wahabis are extreme is totally untrue, we all know it has been a conspiracy of west right from the days of Mohammaed ibn Abdullah wahab who brough back true monotheism and purified the holy land from the SHIRK.
He was a great scholar of his time who was keen and did his best to make people go back to the original islam and islamic monotheism.( Here is his life history in a PDF which you can dowload http://www.sultan.org/books/wahhabism.pdf

One place the person writes in the article " Many measures and efforts have been taken to destroy the Bible from this earth but they have never been successful. That proves that God who revealed knows very well how to keep it protected. I challenge all who say that the Bible has changed to prove it to me with evidence. Hundreds of scientist have studied it and have confirmed its clarity and what has been written."

Why there is a need for Christians to have a red letter bible ? Or Revised standard version of bible which took many statements out from old bible like the concept of Trinity which the revised standard version of bible is no more than a concussion, a lie, a statement which has been falsely put in the bible and couldnt be found in the oldest hebrew scriptures or documents available today ? There are not only contradicting statements, shameful stories, and unscientific statements, false prophecies which cant be present if Bible in its present form is what the God had sent to Jesus.

Inshallah i will come back with answers about the questions he has raised about Prophet Mohammed S.A.W.

I have to go for Salah now....

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
Brother you dont have to worry, we all here are to discuss things and we should take each other with love and understanding.

First of all , the way the missionaries have been deceptive and lied right from the pope to the common missionary, i am not sure whether the person in the article is real or fictional. There is every possibility keeping in view the records of christian missionaries that it is fictional.

However inshallah let me read this in detail and i will be inshallah posting you the answers to each question the article has raised.

First thing he has said that the Wahabis are extreme is totally untrue, we all know it has been a conspiracy of west right from the days of Mohammaed ibn Abdullah wahab who brough back true monotheism and purified the holy land from the SHIRK.
He was a great scholar of his time who was keen and did his best to make people go back to the original islam and islamic monotheism.( Here is his life history in a PDF which you can dowload http://www.sultan.org/books/wahhabism.pdf

One place the person writes in the article " Many measures and efforts have been taken to destroy the Bible from this earth but they have never been successful. That proves that God who revealed knows very well how to keep it protected. I challenge all who say that the Bible has changed to prove it to me with evidence. Hundreds of scientist have studied it and have confirmed its clarity and what has been written."

Why there is a need for Christians to have a red letter bible ? Or Revised standard version of bible which took many statements out from old bible like the concept of Trinity which the revised standard version of bible is no more than a concussion, a lie, a statement which has been falsely put in the bible and couldnt be found in the oldest hebrew scriptures or documents available today ? There are not only contradicting statements, shameful stories, and unscientific statements, false prophecies which cant be present if Bible in its present form is what the God had sent to Jesus.

Inshallah i will come back with answers about the questions he has raised about Prophet Mohammed S.A.W.

Well said my brother. Keep it up. Very short & sharp!

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender

Assalamu alaikum brother!

My opinion is that it is a good try, but very contradicting and hypocritical approach.

Why does he believe in some verses of quran and hadiths and not others?

As you said you have more questions than before, I advise you to educate yourself with the knowledge of Islam so that you have a first hand information so that you don't need to look at things from other's point of view.

Only Allah guides whom he wills

Wassalamu alaikum

isma3eel

Salam Alikom

I just wanna add sthg. The Quran says neither jews nor christians will like you unless you follow them. If you follow their opinions after what has been revealed to you, you are then a wrongdoer. This story you provided the link for, how do u know if it's true. You cannot contact who wrote it first of all. Enemies to islam make up such stories to deviate muslims from the true path. Second, the Quran said that there's the bible and gospel and the other holy books and there are so many prophets, which means Allah mentioned all that in the Quran bcoz its the truth. on the other hand, the bible never mentioned islam or Mohamed, accroding to christians, although all previous christians who converted to islam said that Mohamed's appearance was implied in the bible. why would christians deny it, unlike muslims, unless they fear taking a such a challenge. My point is, Quran is the truth and it mentioned all the holy books and prophets, what about the bible, didnt christians fear the idea that Mohamed is mentioned in the bible and they denied it coz their beliefs are so weak that they cannot handle such a thing. May Allah guide all muslims, keep them on the righteous path and protect them against all the wicked trials of changing their firm true belief. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression

Wether this article about him converting is real or not doesn't matter to me, it's wether his reasons for converting makes sense is what I'm worried about.

I never agreed with this guy's reasons. Mainly because I too know that the concept of trinity is illogical along with the concept of the existence of Son of God. No matter whatever religion one belongs to, anyone can look at those two concepts and tell you it doesn't make sense. The reason why I even opened the link was to see what his defense was regarding those two concepts. As usual, he didn't really mention much about it and went onto bashing Islam.

As you said you have more questions than before, I advise you to educate yourself with the knowledge of Islam so that you have a first hand information so that you don't need to look at things from other's point of view.

Only Allah guides whom he wills

Wassalamu alaikum
Well it's true I do need to read up more on Islam, I won't argue with you there, but, I always try to look at something from diffrent perspectives. I feel it's the best way anyone can learn, and I believe in the end when someone figures out the truth about something instead of having a piece of infromation which someone else conveys as the "truth" told to them, is when they really believe it.

Yeah my thoughts on it exactly.

Looking forward to it.

A Kashmiri

He further says in the article : " If, according to the Quran, the Torah (Pentateuch), Zabur (Psalms) and Injeel (Gospels) are the Word of God, then how can they change? If they have changed, as many Islamic scholars say, then who changed them and why? ]

Quran in many chapters clearly says that the Torah, Zabur, and Injeel were changed due to various reasons. An example is here under :

Holy Quran Ch. No. 2, Verse 79 …. (Arabic)…. ‘Woe to those who write the book with their own hands, and then say this is from Allah, to traffic with it for a miserable price. Woe to those for what they write, woe to those for what they earn.’

Let us see what some great christian scholars have to say about the Bible being Gods word and not changed as our friend may not accept the quran as he is Christian.

Dr. W. Graham Scroggie of the MOODY BIBLE INSTITUTE, Chicago, one of the most prestigious Christian Evangelical Mission in the world, answering the question — "Is the Bible the Word of God?" (also the title of his book), under the heading: IT IS HUMAN, YET DIVINE. He says on page 17:
"Yes, the Bible is human, though some, out of zeal which is not according to knowledge, 1 have denied this. Those books2 have passed through the minds of men, are written in the language of men, were penned by the hands of men, and bear in their style the characteristics of men." (Emphasis added).

Another erudite Christian scholar, Kenneth Cragg, the Anglican Bishop of Jerusalem, says on page 277 of his book, "The Call of the Minaret":
"Not so the New Testament3 . . . There is condensation and editing; 4 there is choice, reproduction and witness. The Gospels have come through the mind of the Church behind the authors. They represent experience and history." 5

We Muslims have no hesitation in acknowledging that in the Bible, there are three different kinds of witnessing recognizable without any need of specialized training. These are:
1. You will be able to recognize in the Bible what may be described as "The Word of God."
2. You will also be able to discern what can be described as the "Words of a Prophet of God."
3. And you will most readily observe that the bulk of the Bible is the records of eye witnessess or ear witnesses, or people writing from hearsay. As such they are the "Words of a Historian"
You do not have to hunt for examples of these different types of evidences in the Bible. The following quotations will make the position crystal clear:
The FIRST Type:
(a) I will raise them up a prophet . . . and I will put my words in ... and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." (Deuteronomy 18:18)
(b) I even, I am the Lord, and beside me there is no saviour." (Isaiah 43:11)
(c) "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the end of the earth: for I am God, and there is non else." (Isaiah 45:22)
Note the first person pronoun singular (highlighted in green) in the above references, and without any difficulty you will agree that the statements seem to have the sound of being GOD'S WORD.
The SECOND Type:
(a) "Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying Eli, Eli, lama sabachtani? . . ." (Matthew 27:46)
(b) "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; the Lord our God is one Lord:" (Mark 12:29)
(c) "And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God." (Mark 10:18).
Even a child will be able to affirm that: Jesus "cried" Jesus "answered" and Jesus "said" are the words of the one to whom they are attributed, i.e. the WORDS OF A PROPHET OF GOD.
The THIRD Type:
"And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he, (JESUS) came, if haply he (JESUS) might find anything thereon: and when he (JESUS) came to it, (Jesus) found nothing but leaves . . ." (Mark 11:13)
The bulk of the Bible is a witnessing of this THIRD kind. These are the words of a third person. Note the underlined pronouns. They are not the Words of God or of His prophet, but the WORDS OF A HISTORIAN.
For the Muslim it is quite easy to distinguish the above types of evidence, because he also has them in his own faith. But of the followers of the different religions, he is the most fortunate in this that his various records are contained in separate Books!

ONE: The first kind — THE WORD OF GOD — is found in a Book called The Holy Qur’ân.

TWO: The second kind — THE WORDS OF THE PROPHET OF GOD, (Muhummed, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) are recorded in the Books of Tradition called The Hadeeth.

THREE: Evidence of the third kind abounds in different volume of Islamic history, written by some of high integrity and learning, and others of lesser trustworthiness, but the Muslim advisedly keeps his Books in separate volumes!

The Muslim keeps the above three types of evidence Jealously apart, in their proper gradations of authority. He never equates them. On the other hand, the "Holy Bible" contains a motley type of literature, which composes the embarrassing kind, the sordid, and the obscene — all under the same cover — A Christian is forced to concede equal spiritual import and authority to all, and is thus unfortunate in this regard.

THE MULTIPLE BIBLE VERSIONS
It will now be easy for us to analyze a Christian's claim about his Holy Book.
SEPARATING THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF
Before we scrutinize the various versions, let us clarify our own belief regarding the Books of God. When we say that we believe in the Tauraat, the Zaboor, the Injeel and the Qur'an, what do we really mean? We already know that the Holy Qur'an is the infallible Word of God, revealed to our Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhummed Mustapha (Peace be upon him) word for word, through the agency of the Archangel Jibraeel, (known as Gabriel in English), and perfectly preserved and protected from human tampering for the past fourteen hundred years! 1 Even hostile critics of Islam have grudgingly vouched for the purity of the Holy Qur’ân: "THERE IS PROBABLY IN THE WORLD NO OTHER BOOK WHICH HAS REMAINED TWELVE CENTURIES (now fourteen) WITH SO PURE A TEXT." — (Sir William Muir)
The Tauraat we Muslims believe in is not the "Torah" of the Jews and the Christians, though the words — one Arabic, the other Hebrew — are the same. We believe that whatever the Holy Prophet Moses (Peace be upon him) preached to his people, was the revelation from God Almighty, but that Moses was not the author of those "books" attributed to him by the Jews and the Christians. 2
Likewise, we believe that the Zaboor was the revelation of God granted to Hazrat Dawood (David) (Peace be upon him), but that the present Psalms associated with his name are not that revelation. The Christians themselves do not insist that David is the sole author of "his" Psalms.3
1. Whether Muslim or non-Muslim, you do not have lo accept this claim on faith alone. You can verify the fact that Al-Qur’ân is the Word of God. See "AL-QURAN- The Miracle of Miracles";
2- More evidence later on — "Moses not the author of the Biblical "Torah."
3.. Later on you’ll read how Christian "Brains Trust" confess — "Author; Principally David, though there are other writers."
What about the Injeel? INJEEL means the "Gospel" or "good news" which Jesus Christ preached during his short ministry. The "Gospel" writers often mention that Jesus going about and preaching the Gospel (the Injeel):
1. "And Jesus went . . . preaching the gospel . . . and healing every disease among the people." (Matthew 9:35)
2. "... but whosoever shall lose his fife for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it." (Mark 8:35)
3. "... preached the gospel. . ." (Luke 20:1)

The "gospel" is a frequently-used word, but what Gospel did Jesus preach? Of the 27 books of the New Testament, only a small fraction can be accepted as the words of Jesus. The Christians boast about the Gospels according to St. Matthew, according to St. Mark, according to St. Luke and according to St. John, but there is not a single Gospel "according" to (St.) Jesus himself! We sincerely believe that everything Christ (May the peace and blessings of God be upon him) preached was from God. That was the Injeel, the good news and the guidance of God for the Children of Israel. In his life-time Jesus never wrote a single word, nor did he instruct anyone to do so. What passes off as the "GOSPELS" today are the works of anonymous hands!
The question before us is: "Do you accept that the Bible is God's Word?" The question is really in the form of a challenge. The questioner is not simply seeking enlightenment. The question is posed in the spirit of a debate. We have every right to demand in a similar vein — "Which Bible are you talking about?", we may ask. "Why, there is only ONE Bible!" he mutters.

THE CATHOLIC BIBLE
Holding the "Douay" Roman Catholic Version of the Bible aloft in my hand, I ask, "Do YOU accept THIS Bible as the Word of God?" For reasons best known to themselves, the Catholic Truth Society have published their Version of the Bible in a very short, stumpy form. This Version is a very odd proportion of the numerous Versions in the market today. The Christian questioner is taken aback. "What Bible is that?" he asks. "Why, I thought you said that there was only ONE Bible!" I remind him. "Y-e-s," he murmurs hesitantly, "but what Version is that?" "Why, would that make any difference?" I enquire. Of course it does, and the professional preacher knows that it does. He is only bluffing with his "ONE Bible" claim.
The Roman Catholic Bible was published at Rheims in 1582, from Jerome's Latin Vulgate and reproduced at Douay in 1609. As such the RCV (Roman Catholic Version) is the oldest Version that one can still buy today. Despite its antiquity, the whole of the Protestant world, including the "cults"* condemn the RCV because it contains seven extra "books" which they contemptuously refer to as the "apocrypha" i.e. of DOUBTFUL AUTHORITY. Notwithstanding the dire warning contained in the Apocalypse, which is the last book in the RCV (renamed as "Revelation" by the Protestants), it is "revealed":
". . . If any man shall add to these things (or delete) God shall add unto him the plagues written in this Book." (Revelation 22:18-19)
But who cares! They do not really believe! The Protestants have bravely expunged seven whole books from their Book of God! The outcasts are:
The Book of Judith
The Book of Tobias
The Book of Baruch
The Buck of Esther, etc.
* This disparaging title is given by the orthodox to Jehovah's Witnesses, the Seventh Day Adventists and a thousand other sects and denominations with whom they do not see eye to eye.

THE PROTESTANT BIBLE
Sir Winston Churchill has some pertinent things to say about the Authorised Version (AV) of the Protestant Bible, which is also widely known as the "King James Version (KJV)".
"THE AUTHORISED VERSION OF THE BIBLE WAS PUBLISHED IN 1611 BY THE WILL AND COMMAND OF HIS MAJESTY KING JAMES THE 1ST WHOSE NAME IT BEARS TILL TODAY."
The Roman Catholics, believing as they do that the Protestants have mutilated the Book of God, are yet aiding and abetting the Protestant "crime" by forcing their native converts to purchase the Authorised Version (AV) of the Bible, which is the only Bible available in some 1500 languages of the lesser developed nations of the world. The Roman Catholics milk their cows, but the feeding is left to the Protestants! The overwhelming majority of Christians — both Catholics and Protestant — use the Authorised (AV) or the King James Version (KJV) as it is alternatively called.

GLOWING TRIBUTES
First published, as Sir Winston says, in 1611, and then revised in 1881 (RV), and now re-revised and brought up to date as the Revised Standard Version (RSV) 1952, and now again re-re-revised in 1971 (still RSV for short). Let us see what opinion Christendom has of this most revised Bible, the RSV:-
1. "THE FINEST VERSION WHICH HAS BEEN PRODUCED IN THE PRESENT CENTURY." — (Church of England Newspaper)
2. "A COMPLETELY FRESH TRANSLATION BY SCHOLARS OF THE HIGHEST EMINENCE." — (Times literary Supplement)
3. "THE WELL-LOVED CHARACTERISTICS OF THE AUTHORISED VERSION COMBINED WITH A NEW ACCURACY OF TRANSLATION." — (Life and Work)
4. "THE MOST ACCURATE AND CLOSE RENDERING OF THE ORIGINAL" — (The Times)
The publishers (Collins) themselves, in their notes on the Bible at the end of their production, say on page 10: "THIS BIBLE (RSV), IS THE PRODUCT OF THIRTY-TWO SCHOLARS, ASSISTED BY AN ADVISORY COMMITTEE REPRESENTING FIFTY CO-OPERATING DENOMINATIONS." Why all this boasting? To make the gullible public buy their product? All these testimonies convince the purchaser that he is backing the right horse, with the purchaser little suspecting that he is being taken for a ride.

FIFTY THOUSAND ERRORS (?)
The Jehovah's Witnesses in their "AWAKE!" Magazine dated 8 September, 1957, carried this startling headline — "50000 ERRORS IN THE BIBLE?

"The article says that "most of those errors have been eliminated." I ask "If MOST are eliminated, how many remain out of 50000? 5000? 500? 50? Even if 50 remain, do you attribute those errors to God?"

"CHRISTIAN MES-A-MATHICS"
3. "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the FATHER,
the WORD, and the HOLY GHOST: and these three are one."
1st Epistle of John 5:7 - AV
This verse is the closest approximation to what the Christians call their Holy Trinity in the encyclopaedia called the BIBLE. This key-stone of the Christian faith has also been scrapped from the RSV without even a semblance of explanation. It has been a pious fraud all along and well-deservedly has it been expunged in the RSV for the English-speaking people. But for the 1499 remaining language groups of the world who read the Christian concoctions in their mother tongues, the fraud remains. These people will never know the truth until the Day of Judgement. However, we Muslims must again congratulate the galaxy of D.D.’s who have been honest enough to eliminate another lie from the English (RSV) Bible, thus bringing their Holy Book yet another step closer to the teachings of Islam. For the Holy Qur'an says:

DAMNING CONFESSIONS
Mrs. Ellen G. White, a "prophetess" of the Seventh Day Adventist Church, in her Bible Commentary Vol. 1, page 14, has this confession to make about the fallibility of the "Holy Bible."
"THE BIBLE WE READ TODAY IS THE WORK OF MANY COPYISTS WHO HAVE IN MOST INSTANCES DONE THEIR WORK WITH MARVELLOUS ACCURACY. BUT COPYISTS HAVE NOT BEEN INFALLIBLE, AND GOD MOST EVIDENTLY HAS NOT SEEN FIT TO PRESERVE THEM ALTOGETHER FROM ERROR IN TRANSCRIBING."
In the following pages of her commentary, Mrs. White testifies further: "I SAW THAT GOD HAD ESPECIALLY GUARDED THE BIBLE" (from what?) "YET WHEN COPIES OF IT WERE FEW, LEARNED MEN HAD IN SOME INSTANCES CHANGED THE WORDS, THINKING THAT THEY WERE MAKING IT PLAIN, WHEN IN REALITY THEY WERE MYSTIFYING THAT WHICH WAS PLAIN, BY CAUSING IT TO LEAN TO THEIR ESTABLISHED VIEWS, WHICH WERE GOVERNED BY TRADITION."

POT-LUCK
Out of over four thousand differing manuscripts the Christians boast about, the Church fathers just selected four which tallied with their prejudices and called them Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. We will deal with each of them in their proper place. Here/ let us go over the conclusion of the Jehovah's Witnesses' research as recorded in the now expunged Foreword:
"THE EVIDENCE IS, THEREFORE, THAT THE ORIGINAL TEXT Of THE CHRISTIAN GREEK SCRIPTURES 1 HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH, THE SAME AS THE TEXT OF THE LXX THE SAME AS THE TEXT OF THE LXX2 HAS BEEN,"
Yet this incorrigible Cult has the effrontery to publish 9 000 000 (Nine Million) copies as a First Edition of a 192-page book entitled — "Is the Bible REALLY the Word of God?" We are dealing here with a sick mentality, for no amount of tampering, as they say, will "APPRECIABLY AFFECT THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE BIBLE" (?). This is Christian logic.
1. New Testament.
2. "LXX" meaning Seventy, is the JWs alternative title of the Old Testament Do not be mystified; they have a habit of calling a simple four letter word, a "tetragrammaton." meaning Seventy, is the JWs alternative title of the Old Testament Do not be mystified; they have a habit of calling a simple four letter word, a "tetragrammaton."

A PATIENT HEARING
Dr. Graham Scroggie in his aforementioned book, pleads, on page 29. for the Bible:-
"AND LET US BE PERFECTLY FAIR AS WE PURSUE THE SUBJECT (Is the Bible the Word of God?). BEARING IN MIND THAT WE ARE TO HEAR WHAT THE BIBLE HAS TO SAY ABOUT ITSELF. IN A COURT OF LAW WE ASSUME THAT A WITNESS WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH, AND MUST ACCEPT WHAT HE SAYS UNLESS WE HAVE GOOD GROUNDS FOR SUSPECTING HIM, OR CAN PROVE HIM A LIAR. SURELY THE BIBLE SHOULD BE GIVEN THE SAME OPPORTUNITY TO BE HEARD, AND SHOULD RECEIVE A LIKE PATIENT HEARING."
The plea is fair and reasonable. We will do exactly as he asks and let the Bible speak for itself.
In the first five books of the Bible — Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy — there are more than 700 statements which prove not only that God is NOT the Author of these books, but that EVEN Moses himself had no hand in them. Open these books at random and you will see:
• "And the Lord said unto him. Away, get thee down . . ."
• "And Moses said unto the Lord, the people cannot come. . ."
• "And the Lord said unto Moses, Go on before the people . . ."
• "And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying . . ."
• "And the Lord said unto Moses, Get down, charge the . . ."
It is manifest and apparent that these are NEITHER the Words of God NOR of Moses. They indicate the voice of a third person writing from hearsay.

MOSES WRITES HIS OWN OBITUARY?
Could Moses had been a contributor to his own obituary before his demise? Did the Jews write their own obituaries? "So Moses . . . DIED . . . And he (God Almighty) BURIED HIM (Moses) ... he was 120 years old when he DIED ... And there arose not a prophet SINCE in Israel like unto Moses …" (Deut. 34:5-10). We will analyze the rest of the Old Testament presently from other angles.

PLAGIARISM OR LITERARY KIDNAPPING
Plagiarism means literary theft. Someone copies ad verbatim (word for word) from another's writing and palms it off as his own, is known as plagiarism. This is a common trait amongst the 40 or so anonymous authors of the books of the Bible. The Christians boast about a supposedly common cord amongst the writers of the 66 Protestant booklets and the writers of the 73 Roman Catholic booklets called the "Holy Bible." Some common cord there is, for Matthew and Luke, or whoever they were, had plagiarised 85% word for word from Mark! God Almighty did not dictate the same wordings to the synoptists (one-eyed). The Christians themselves admit this, because they do not believe in a verbal inspiration, as the Muslims do about the Holy Qur’ân. 1
This 85% plagiarism of Matthew and Luke pales into insignificance compared to the literary kidnapping of the authors of the Old Testament where a hundred percent stealing occurs in the so-called Book of God. Christian scholars of the calibre of Bishop Kenneth Cragg euphemistically calls this stealing, "reproduction"2 and take pride in it.

GOD OR THE DEVIL?
If God Almighty wants us to verify the authenticity of His Book (The Holy Qur’ân) with this acid test, why should we not apply the very same test to any other Book claiming to be from Him? We do not want to bamboozle anybody with words as the Christians have been doing. It would be readily agreed from the references, I have given from Christian scholars, that they have been proving to us that the Bible is NOT the Word of God, yet making us believe that they have actually convinced us to the contrary.
A classic example of this sickness was in evidence again only "yesterday" The Anglican synod was in session in Grahamstown. The Most. Rev. Bill Burnett, the Archbishop was preaching to his flock. He created a confusion in his Anglican community. An erudite Englishman, addressing a group of learned English priests and bishops, in their own mother-tongue — English, which his learned colleagues drastically misunderstood: to such an extent that Mr. McMillan, perhaps also an Anglican, the Editor of an English daily — "The Natal Mercury" dated December 11, 1979, had this to say about the confusion the Archbishop had created among his own learned clergy:
"ARCHBISHOP BURNETTS REMARKS AT THE SYNOD WERE HARDLY A MODEL OF CLARITY AND WERE WIDELY AND DRAMATICALLY MISINTERPRETED BY MANY OF THOSE PRESENT."

There is nothing wrong with English as a language, but can't you see that the Christian is trained in muddled thinking in all matters religious. The "bread" in his Holy Communion is not "bread" but "flesh?" The "wine" is "blood?" "Three is one?" and "Human is Divine?" But don't make a mistake, he is not that simple when dealing with the earthly kingdom, he is then most precise. You will have to be doubly careful when entering into a contract with him! He can have you sold out, without you realising it.
The examples that I shall furnish in substantiating the points I have raised about the contradictions in the so-called Book of God, would be found so easy even for a child to follow and understand. See below.
II SAMUEL 24
The Numbering
AND again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.
While the author of Samuel 24 above, makes God the boss of the situation, the author of Chronicles below gives credit to the Devil.
I CHRONICLES 21
The Numbering
AND SATAN stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.
Apart from showing allegiance to God as is noted elsewhere, the Devil (Satan) is also given his due. This dichotomy on the part of the author of Chronicles reminds one of the story of the old woman who lit one candle to St. Michael and another to the devil. St. Michael was trampling underfoot, so that whether she went to Heaven or Hell, she would have a friend. This Chronicles fellow, made sure that he had a friend at court Above, as well as a friend at court Below. He wanted to have it both ways, or wanted to have his cake and eat it too.
You will observe that the authors of the books of "Chronicles" and of "Samuel" are telling us the same story about David taking a census of the Jews. Where did David get his "inspiration" to do this novel deed? The author of 2 Samuel 24:1 says that it was the "LORD" God who MOVED (RSV: "incited") David, but the author of 1 Chronicles 21:1 says that it was "SATAN" who PROVOKED (RSV: "incited") David to do such a dastardly thing! How could the Almighty God have been the source of these contradictory "INSPIRATIONS?" Is it God or is it Satan! In which religion is the DEVIL synonymous with GOD? I am not talking about "Satanism" a recent fungus growth of Christianity, in which ex-Christians worship the Devil. Christianity has been most prolific of spawning isms. Atheism, Communism, Fascism, Totalitarianism, Nazism, Mormonism, Moonism, Christian Scientism and now Satanism. What else will Christianity give birth to?
The "Holy Bible" lends itself to all kinds of contradictory interpretations. This is the Christian boast! "SOME CLAIM AND RIGHTLY SO, THAT BIBLICAL PASSAGES HAVE BEEN CONTINUOUSLY MISUSED AND MISAPPROPRIATED TO JUSTIFY ALMOST EVERY EVIL KNOWN TO MAN" (From: "The Plain Truth" an American-based Christian Journal under the heading: "THE BIBLE — World's Most Controversial Book." (July 1975).

WHO ARE THE REAL AUTHORS?
As further evidence will be adduced from "Samuel" and "Chronicles" I deem it advisable first to determine their authors instead of suspecting God of those books' incongruities. The Revisers of the RSV say:
(a) SAMUEL: Author "Unknown" (Just one word)
(b) CHRONICLES: Author "Unknown, probably collected and edited by Ezra."
We must admire the humility of these Bible scholars, but their "possiblys" "probablys" and "likelys" are always construed as ACTUALLY'S by their fleeced sheep. Why make poor Ezra or Isaiah the scapegoats for these anonymous writers?

WHAT DID THE LORD DECREE 3 YEARS FAMINE OR 7 YEARS FAMINE?
II SAMUEL 24:13
13.So Gad came to David, and told him, and said unto him, Shall seven years of famine come unto thee in thy land? Or wilt thou flee three months before thine enemies, while they pursue, thee?
I CHRONICLES 21:11
11. So Gad came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Choose thee
12. Either three years' famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee;
If God is the Author of every single word, comma and full-stop in the Bible, as the Christians claim, then is He the Author of the above arithmetical discrepancy as well?
THREE OR SEVEN?
Note the reproduction of above. Compare both the quotations. 2 Samuel 24:13 tells us — "So Gad came to David, AND TOLD HIM, and said unto him . . ." These words are repeated word for word in 1 Chronicles 21:11, except the redundant "AND TOLD HIM" is removed! But while trimming the useless phrase, the author also pruned the time factor from "SEVEN" years to "THREE" years. What did God say to Gad — Three or Seven years plague — "on both your houses?"
EIGHT OR EIGHTEEN?
See below. Compare the two quotations. 2 Chronicles 36:9 tells us that JEHOIACHIN was "eight" years old when he began to reign, while 2 Kings 24:8 says that he was "eighteen" when he began to reign. The "unknown" author of KINGS must have reasoned that what possible "evil" could a child of eight do to deserve his abdication, so he generously added ten years to make JEHOIACHIN mature enough to become liable to God's wrath. However, he had to balance his tampering, so he cut short his reign by 10 days! Add TEN years to age and deduct TEN days from rule? Could God Almighty say two widely differing things on the same subject?
HOW OLD WAS JEHOIACHIN? 8 OR 18?
Between Eight and Eighteen years, there is a gap or difference at a full 10 years. Can we say (God forbid!) that the all-knowing Almighty could not count, and thus did not know the difference between 8 and 18? If we are to believe in the Bible as the Word of God, then the Dignity and Status of the Lord Almighty will hit an all-time low!
II CHRONICLES 36
9. Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD.
II KINGS 24
8. Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mothers name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.
CAVALRY OR INFANTRY?
Compare the two quotations on page 40. How many chariot riders did David slay? Seven hundred or seven thousand? And further, did he slay 40000 "HORSEMEN" or 40000 "FOOTMEN?" The implication in the conflicting records between 2 Samuel 10:18 and 1 Chronicles 19:18 is not only that God could not discern the difference between hundreds and thousands, but that He could not even distinguish "CAVALRY" from "INFANTRY!" It is obvious that blasphemy masquerades in the Christian dictionary as "inspiration!"
700 or 7 000?
It is certainly naught for Bible-lovers' comfort that a whole nought (0) was either added to 700, or subtracted from 7 000, thus making the confused Biblical Mathematics even more confounded!*
II SAMUEL 10
18. And the Syrians fled before Israel; and David slew the men of seven hundred chariots of the Syrians, and forty thousand horsemen, and smote Shobach the captain of their host, who died there.
I CHRONICLES 19
18. But the Syrians fled before Israel: and David slew of the Syrians seven thousand men which fought in chariots, and forty thousand footmen, and killed Shophach the captain of the host.

BAN THE BOOK!
George Bernard Shaw said that "THE MOST DANGEROUS BOOK (the Bible) ON EARTH, KEEP IT UNDER LOCK AND KEY." Keep the Bible out of your children's reach. But who will follow his advice? He was not a "B.A., 1 a "reborn" Christian.
According to the high moral scruples of the Christian rulers of South African, who have banned the book, "Lady Chatterley's Lover,'' because of a "tetragrammaton" — a four-letter word, they would most assuredly have placed a ban on the "Holy Bible" if it had been a Hindu religious Book, or a Muslim religious Book. But they are utterly helpless against their own "Holy Book," their "SALVATION" depends upon it!
Reading Bible stories to children can also open up all sorts of
opportunities to discuss the morality of sex. An unexpurgated
Bible might get an X-rating from some censors,
The PLAIN TRUTH October 1977

DAUGHTERS SEDUCE THEIR FATHER
Read Genesis 19, verses 30 to the end and mark again in "red" the words and phrases deserving this honour. Do not hesitate and procrastinate. Your "coloured" Bible will become a priceless heirloom for your children. I agree with Shaw, to keep the Bible "under lock and key,'' but we need this weapon to meet the Christian challenge. The Prophet of Islam said that "WAR IS STRATEGY,'' and strategy demands that we use the weapons of our enemy. It is not what we like and what we do not like. It is what we are forced to use against the "ONE BOOK" (Bible) professors, who are knocking at our doors with "the Bible says this" and "the Bible says that." They want us to exchange our Holy Qur'an for their "Holy Bible." Show them the holes in the "holiness" which they have not yet seen. At times these zombies pretend to see the filth for the first time. They have been programmed with selected verses for their propagation.
To continue: the "history" has it that, night after night, the daughters of Lot seduce their drunken father with the noble (?) motive of preserving their father's "seed." "Seed" figures very prominently in this "Holy Book": forty seven times in the little booklet of Genesis alone! Out of this another incestuous relationship come the "Ammonites" and the "Moabites," for whom the God of Israel was supposed to have had a special compassion. Later on in the Bible we learn that the Jews are ordered by the same compassionate God to slaughter the Philistines mercilessly — men, women and children. Even trees and animals are not to be spared, but the Amonites and the Moabites are not to be "distressed" or "meddled" with because they are the seed of Lot! (Deuteronomy 2:19)
No decent reader can read the seduction of Lot to his mother, sister or daughter, not even to his fiancee if she is a chaste and moral woman. Yet you will come across perverted people who will gorge this filth. Tastes can be cultivated!
Read again and mark Ezekiel 23. You will know what colour to choose. The "whoredoms" of the two sisters, Aholah and Aholibah. The sexual details here puts to shame even the unexpurgated edition of many banned books. Ask your "born again" Christian visitors, under what category will they classify all this lewdness? Such filth certainly has no place in any "Book of God."
Al-Haj A.D. Ajijola in his book — "The Myth of the Cross" gives a masterly expose of the fallacy of the Bible as well as of the crucifixion, in short, of the whole of Christianity. No student of comparative religion can afford to be without this publication and "THE BIBLE: Word of God or Word of Man?" mentioned earlier on.

Inshallah i will be coming back to clear some of his questions in the article related to Adam and Eve, Mohammed S.A.W, Prophecies shortly inshallah.

Masallama

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum brother Faisal_01,

This post is a response to the statement, "If, according to the Quran, the Torah (Pentateuch), Zabur (Psalms) and Injeel (Gospels) are the Word of God, then how can they change? If they have changed, as many Islamic scholars say, then who changed them and why?" [as quoted from the article by brother A Kashmiri].

The following paragraph recounts the Story of the Adulteress as found in the [Roman Catholic] New American Bible:

Then each went to his own house, while Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. But early in the morning he arrived again in the temple area, and all the people started coming to him, and he sat down and taught them. Then the scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery and made her stand in the middle. They said to him, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. Now in the law, Moses commanded us to stone such women. 2 So what do you say?" They said this to test him, so that they could have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and began to write on the ground with his finger. But when they continued asking him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." Again he bent down and wrote on the ground. And in response, they went away one by one, beginning with the elders. So he was left alone with the woman before him. Then Jesus straightened up and said to her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" She replied, "No one, sir." Then Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you. Go, (and) from now on do not sin any more."

[John 7:53-8:11]

However, you'll notice the following footnote [taken from the official Vatican website]. Please take special note of the phrase I coloured in red and set in bold type [like so] and the one word I underlined:

17 [⇒ 7:53-⇒ 8:11] The story of the woman caught in adultery is a later insertion here, missing from all early Greek manuscripts. A Western text-type insertion, attested mainly in Old Latin translations, it is found in different places in different manuscripts: here, or after ⇒ John 7:36 or at the end of this gospel, or after ⇒ Luke 21:38, or at the end of that gospel. There are many non-Johannine features in the language, and there are also many doubtful readings within the passage. The style and motifs are similar to those of Luke, and it fits better with the general situation at the end of Luke 21:but it was probably inserted here because of the allusion to ⇒ Jeremiah 17:13 (cf the note on John ⇒ John 8:6) and the statement, "I do not judge anyone," in ⇒ John 8:15. The Catholic Church accepts this passage as canonical scripture.

Source: http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/__PXF.HTM

If you'd like to read what other Christian sources and Bible versions have written about the Story of the Adulteress [John 7:53-8:11], please click on the following link:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153171&postcount=126

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

Mairo

Maryama

Well it's true I do need to read up more on Islam, I won't argue with you there, but, I always try to look at something from diffrent perspectives. I feel it's the best way anyone can learn, and I believe in the end when someone figures out the truth about something instead of having a piece of infromation which someone else conveys as the "truth" told to them, is when they really believe it.

Salaam brother,
I appreciate your ardent search for truth, and I agree with you that, "when someone figures out the truth about something instead of having a piece of infromation which someone else conveys as the "truth" told to them, is when they really believe it." May you always cling to truth and reject falsehood, and may Allah be your Guide on the straight path.

I also come from a background where I was an atheist for many years. But eventually I became a believer in God. For a while I considered myself Christian, but then I left that and just did not associate myself with any religion for many years. This path eventually led me to Islam. I do not have any doubts about this beautiful religion, or the fact that God exists, at this point in my life. My faith is unshakeable, and I believe that is in large part due to all the investigating and searching for/living with truth I have engaged in during my life. Not just accepting what someone else told me as being true, but investigating all claims for myself.

However, I will say that eventually you do come to a point, when the questioning stops, and you are required instead to take a leap of faith. For myself, when I came to the point where I had no doubt whatsoever that the Qu'ran is a complete revelation of the truth from Allah, The Lord Almighty, and that Muhammad, Peace be Upon Him, is the last messenger it was easy to take that leap.

Best wishes to you, God bless

cedric098

Assalam

Well this article was probably written by a missioner rather than a convert!!

First of all the writer claims to be overly impressed by the personality of Jesus portrayed in Quran and hadiths before he started studying the bible... As far as I know Quran and Hadiths clearly states Jesus never claimed to be god or divine! Quran says jesus and marry ate things and did stuff humans did! because they were obviously humans not gods. and there's nothing about jesus in quran that really is "touching" as the writer suggests. Readers of quran can name many other prophets or people with much more touching stories. So this is not persuasive at all IMO!!

"We know from the Bible that we are sinners and away from the Lord. Jesus Christ is the only provision for us to reconcile us with the Lord, because He was sinless and became sin for our sake. Our sins were transferred to Him."

I still can't understand what is really appealing in the belief that jesus died for the sins of humanity! Why would god send a part of him onto the world have people torture him and suddenly decide to forgive them by sacrificing his own son! well if this is the reason islam is pure terrorism and christianity is peace and forgiveness and promise of heaven then i have to say thanks, but no thanks!!! Anyway this part is not very objective i might admit!

Somewhere in the text he says:

"I had learned in the Quran that our first parents, Adam and Eve, were living in Paradise until they committed sin. (This is the same in the Bible.) But in the Quran I was told they were forgiven of their sins. I asked my Muslim friends, "If they were forgiven of their sin, then why did God being so merciful and gracious make them leave the garden? Does it mean He did not forgive them?"

It's interesting for someone who started studying quran at 12 not to know Adam and Eve were forgiven after a long exile, years of repentance and agonizing regret! This part gives him away i suppose!

He says: "In the Quran we are told to believe in all prophets and all the revealed Books of God which includes the Torah, Zabur, Injeel and even Daniel. If we do not believe in them, that they are the words of God, we are not Muslims. I have been praying this prayer before sleeping when I was Muslim. It can be read in Surah Al-Baqara 285. If we read the Quran we have to read the Bible also which can never change."

Well muslims have to believe these revelations were sent from God but nothing states they will keep authentic untill the end of the time! God has the option to let people alter what he has sent on them, this is another test for humanity!, whoever changed these verses will probably end up somewhere hereafter they will not like at all! but for sure Allah sent someone to correct what's been corrupted and this was his way untill prophet muhammad! Then he promised to save the authenticity of this last revelation and commanded people to stick to it!

"Why did Mohammad never do that? Despite many people of his time asking for miracles he refused. But one miracle is recorded in the Quran that he parted the moon in two. What benefit did it bring to humanity?

Before Jesus Christ was born, angels were sent to announce the noble birth of a faultless son through a virgin. But Mohammad being the greatest of Prophets in Islam does not have that much privilege? Why is nothing similar said for Mohammad?"

Well Muhammad (pbuh) has many privileges that Allah bestowed on him. I don,t have time to name these myriad of examples

This "Jesus was more like a super hero than muhammed" argument is being used over and over by missioners to make people believe in christianity, and it sounds no more sophisticated or convincing than "be a fan of superman cos' batman can't fly at all" argument!

Prophethood is not a competition of super powers or ego! ... They all did whatever God wanted them to do!

"The Bible also says Jesus Christ did miracles and did many other things which no one except God can do. Why did God allow Him to do these things which only He did...things like giving life to death, and healing the sick? Why?"

Maybe the people of that era were not educated enough to grasp the intellectuality of faith and existence of God and needed miracles to believe!!! You don't have to be god, even a prophet to wake the death, all you need is the permission of the god, I can do it myself if God wills it! Pharaoh even had magicians who could exhibit superpowers, were they Gods? no but God let them do this stuff! ... so this is not reven interesting if you're intellectual enough IMO!

And there are many more fallacious insincere statements in the article but im tired of writing!!!!

May Allah keep us in the right path!

Mairo

Maryama

Somewhat pertaining to your questions, you may be interested to read the following from the Qu'ran:

[2.105] Those who disbelieve from among the followers of the Book do not like, nor do the polytheists, that the good should be sent down to you from your Lord, and Allah chooses especially whom He pleases for His mercy, and Allah is the Lord of mighty grace.
[2.106] Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?
[2.107] Do you not know that Allah's is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and that besides Allah you have no guardian or helper?
[2.108] Rather you wish to put questions to your Apostle, as Musa was questioned before; and whoever adopts unbelief instead of faith, he indeed has lost the right direction of the way.
[2.109] Many of the followers of the Book wish that they could turn you back into unbelievers after your faith, out of envy from themselves, (even) after the truth has become manifest to them; but pardon and forgive, so that Allah should bring about His command; surely Allah has power over all things.
[2.110] And keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and whatever good you send before for yourselves, you shall find it with Allah; surely Allah sees what you do.
[2.111] And they say: None shall enter the garden (or paradise) except he who is a Jew or a Christian. These are their vain desires. Say: Bring your proof if you are truthful.
[2.112] Yes! whoever submits himself entirely to Allah and he is the doer of good (to others) he has his reward from his Lord, and there is no fear for him nor shall he grieve.
[2.113] And the Jews say: The Christians do not follow anything (good) and the Christians say: The Jews do not follow anything (good) while they recite the (same) Book. Even thus say those who have no knowledge, like to what they say; so Allah shall judge between them on the day of resurrection in what they differ.
[2.114] And who is more unjust than he who prevents (men) from the masjids of Allah, that His name should be remembered in them, and strives to ruin them? (As for) these, it was not proper for them that they should have entered them except in fear; they shall meet with disgrace in this world, and they shall have great chastisement in the hereafter.
[2.115] And Allah's is the East and the West, therefore, whither you turn, thither is Allah's purpose; surely Allah is Amplegiving, Knowing.
[2.116] And they say: Allah has taken to himself a son. Glory be to Him; rather, whatever is in the heavens and the earth is His; all are obedient to Him.
[2.117] Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth, and when He decrees an affair, He only says to it, Be, so there it is.
[2.118] And those who have no knowledge say: Why does not Allah speak to us or a sign come to us? Even thus said those before them, the like of what they say; their hearts are all alike. Indeed We have made the communications clear for a people who are sure.
[2.119] Surely We have sent you with the truth as a bearer of good news and as a warner, and you shall not be called upon to answer for the companions of the flaming fire.
[2.120] And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper.
[2.121] Those to whom We have given the Book read it as it ought to be read. These believe in it; and whoever disbelieves in it, these it is that are the losers.
[2.122] O children of Israel, call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations.
[2.123] And.be on your guard against a day when no soul shall avail another in the least neither shall any compensation be accepted from it, nor shall intercession profit it, nor shall they be helped.

daee

SALAM ALAYKUM,
So much is already said and I ask Allah (azza'wa jal) to reward all those who have patiently replied. If I may add :: for who ever has any more doubts about the authenticity of the Bible please hear it from the " horses mouth"
Lets go to Google and type in Bart Ehrman,Professor and Dean of the School of Religion UNC. Read Misquoting Jesus.

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum brother daee,

You wrote the following in post #14:

So much is already said and I ask Allah (azza'wa jal) to reward all those who have patiently replied. If I may add :: for who ever has any more doubts about the authenticity of the Bible please hear it from the " horses mouth"
Lets go to Google and type in Bart Ehrman,Professor and Dean of the School of Religion UNC. Read Misquoting Jesus.

That's an excellent suggestion.

I'd like to add that there's an radio interview with Bart D. Ehrman which was aired on NPR [National Public Radio] in the United States on December 14, 2005. If you'd like to listen to this interview, please click on the following link. Please also note the last two paragraphs of the post found by accessing the link below:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153173&postcount=128

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

A Kashmiri

Asallamu Alaikum,

I couldnt log in to answer some more questions in the article as i was out of city. I have just returned and thought to answer some questions.

Another Question in the article -I asked my Muslim friends, "If they were forgiven of their sin, then why did God being so merciful and gracious make them leave the garden? Does it mean He did not forgive them?"

My Answer :

Let us go through the events of creation of Adam and Allah throwing them out of the heavens and then forgiveness verse by verse from Quran
Chapter 7 Verse 11- Certainly, it is We Who created you; then We shaped you. Then Wetold the Angels prostrate before Adam and they prostrated, not so,Iblees who did not join among the prostrated.

Allah says in the verses 15: 28- 31, Behold, your Lord said to the Angels I am
about to create men, from sounding and nasty smelling clay from mud molded into
shape. When I have fashioned him and blown into him from My spirit, fall you
down in obeisance unto him. So the Angels prostrated themselves all of them
together, not so Iblees, he refused to be among the prostrated.Before men, the Jinns were the vicegerents of Allah on Earth. Iblees was theleader of Jinns. Jinns were created before men as told in the verse 15: 27. When the Jinns become rebellious and transgressors, Angels destroyed them under the leadership of Iblees. The leadership was given to iblees because he was a believing independent creature. Allah does not command to mankind and Jinn, because theyare independent creatures and have freedom to select either Guidance or evil way. But on the contrary the Angels are liable to obey the commands of Allah and have
no freedom. Read together the verse 66: 6. Not only that the majorities in that
assembly were the obedient Angels. Only iblees was present as an independent creature. That was why the address became by calling the Angels.

Chapter 11 Verse 12 - Allah asked: what prevents you from prostrating when I have commandedyou? Iblees said: I am better than he. You did create me from fire and him from clay.
Chapter 11 verse 13 - Allah said: get you down from here; you have no chance to act as so
haughty here superiority. Get out, Certainly you are among the
one’s who selected humiliation themselves.
Chapter 11 verse 14 - He said, give me respite till the Day they are raised up again.
Chapter 11 Verse 15- Allah said: be you among those who have respite.
Chapter 11 verse 16- He said, since you have made me aimless, I will waylay them along Your straight way.
Chapter 11 Verse 17- I will come upon them from in front of them and from behind them, on their right and on their left. You will not find that most of them are grateful.
Chapter 11 Verse 18 - Allah said, get out of here despised, rejected! If any of them follow you – I will fill Hell with you all.
Chapter 11 Verse 19 - And Oh Adam! Dwell you and your wife in the Paradise and eat wherever you wish; yet do not approach this tree, lest both of you should become wrongdoers.

The verse 20: 117- 119 say, then We said: Oh Adam! Verily, this is an enemy to
you and your wife; do not let him turn either of you both out of the Paradise so you
will become unlucky. Here you have no need go neither hungry nor naked; you will neither thirst nor feel sun’s heat.
Chapter 11 Verse 20 -Then Satan whispered to them, to show them both their private parts, that had hidden to either of them. He said: your Lord only
forbids you this tree, so that you will not become two Angels, or lest
you both become immortal.
The verses 20: 120- 121 say, but Satan whispered to him; he said ‘Oh Adam!
Shall I lead you to the tree of immortality and such kingdom that will never disappear?
So they both ate some of it and so their private parts become apparent to
them. They set to patching themselves over with leaves from the Garden. Adam
had disobeyed his Lord and become aimless.
Chapter 11 Verse 21 -And he swore to them, ‘I am a sincere counsillor with both of you.
Chapter 11 Verse22- He led them on by deceiving once they had tasted the tree, their private parts became apparent to both of them and they started to
patch together leaves from the garden for themselves. Their Lord
called out them : “did I not forbid you that tree and tell you both
that Satan is an open enemy of yours?”
Chapter 11 Verse - Both they prayed: Our Lord, we have wronged our own Souls. If (7) Al-Ahraf 663 You do not forgive us and grant us mercy, we will be among losers.
Summary :
Making them leave the heaven once they ate the fruit of the forbidden tree and then forgiving them when Adam and Eve prayed to Allah. It was Allah quran says who taught them to make a prayer for forgiveness and this is the enough evidence that merciful Allah wanted to forgive them as otherwise He will not have taught them how to pray to Allah for forgiveness at the first place. For sending them to earth and not to hell is itself a proof that Allah forgave this disobedience.

Sending them to live on the earth had purpose that Adam and Eve had to show that they will not once again be mislead by Satan who had become their enemy number one and to gain the position of purity and honour through their devotion to Allah guidance.

It is just and merciful that Allah had given one more chance for Adam and Eve to prove their obedience to Allah by not coming under the influence of Satan and at the same time to prove to Satan that the true followers of Allah cant be misled by Satan and he cant make them disobedient of Allah. This is important as we all know that Allah has given us freedom and choice to either accept the right way or the wrong way, our will is in our hands as mentioned earlier.
Allah’s mercy didn’t stopped there, he promised them to send messengers from time to time to guide them so that they can remain on the true path which will help them protect from Satan so that they can enter paradise once more.
For Allah clearly says this to Satan: You cant led astray my faithful servents who will obey my orders………………

Christians believe that Jesus came to earth to wash of the sins of Adam and Eve ( and their sons and daughters) then it is illogical why after the Lord came in the form of Jesus to earth to wash of sins of mankind why once the Jesus paid the price of this sin on the cross , the humans still kept on living on earth after his death. If he really died on the cross and paid for our original sin why do we still are living in earth. The jews then were right in saying him an imposter and did not accepted his teachings( which we as muslims don’t believe and we believe he was one of the greatest messenger of Allah and came to turn back the jews into the fait they had went astray ).

A Kashmiri

Another Question - In the Quran it says that some revelations are abolished or forgotten.3 What does that mean? In fact it's exactly the opposite in the Bible.

Ch2: 106. We do not cancel any verse nor let it be forgotten; instead We bring something better than it or else something similar, Do you not know
that Allah is capable of everything?
Ch 2:107. Do you not know that Allah alone holds control over Heaven and
Earth and you have no patron nor any helper besides Allah?
Read together the verse 2: 2. It is said in the Quran that from first to the last
only one scripture sent down. i.e; “Adhikr” which is the soul of Quran. The people of ancient scripture asked Prophet Mohammed, “If it is so, is it enough to maintain Thourath and Injeel, is there in need of a new Scripture ?” Allah the knower of the secrets in Heaven and earth knows the rules and regulations of the people in each ages of time. The scriptures sent down in a particular time are exclusively for those ages. But Quran in which it is included the contents of all scriptures came before It and law and instructions for all people to the last Day. Quran which confirms the scriptures that came before It and guarding It safely. Read together the verses 5: 48; 6: 156-157.
Even in Quran the instructions in verse, which came first, has amended or
limited by the verses that came later. E.g. it is prescribed when death approaches any of you; if he leaves any wealth that he make a bequest to parents and next of kin according to reasonable usage. This is due for the heedful told in the verse 2:180 has limited when the law of inheritance revealed in Sura An-Nisah that no bequest for inheritors and bequest is only one third of the total wealth. The annihilation of toddy (liquor) made stage by stage through the verses 2: 219, 4:43, and 5:90 are also examples for this.
(2) Baqara 139
In brief, Allah the knower of all times has revealed the unique Quran as a
warning to all worlds and no falsehood can approach It from before or behind It told in the verse 41:41-42. Allah asks Prophet Muhammad in the verse 22:70, “Know you not that Allah knows all that is Heaven and on earth and indeed it is all recorded in a Book and that is easy for Allah”.

Another Question - In the Quran we are told to believe in all prophets and all the revealed Books of God which includes the Torah, Zabur, Injeel and even Daniel. If we do not believe in them, that they are the words of God, we are not Muslims. I have been praying this prayer before sleeping when I was Muslim. It can be read in Surah Al-Baqara 285. If we read the Quran we have to read the Bible also which can never change.

Answer :

Chapter 2 Verse 285.The Messenger believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and so do believers; everyone believes in Allah, His Angels, His books and His Messengers. We do not differentiate between
any of His Messengers. They say: “We have heard and obeyed.
Grant us Your Pardon, Oh our Lord; to You we shall all return”.
Yes in quran it is clear we should believe in all the books Allah has sent ( Quran only names 4) but the fact is that the book which Christians and jews claim to be the books are not the ones Allah speaks about, It is clear from other various verses from Quran that the books which present day Christians and jews claim to be from Allah have become corrupt and void and null,Here is one of the verse from Quran
Chapter 2 Verse 79 Then, the ‘Whail’ is for those who write the Book down with their own hands, then say: “This is from Allah”, for selling it for a petty price. So the ‘Whail’ is for them for what their hands have written. And ‘Whail’ is for them whatever they earned.
This verse clearly exposes the Christians and Jews in Surat ul Baqarah.
We muslims have no problem in accepting that portions of these books as from Allah which reconcile with the The Last and final revelation – The Glorious Quran.

Why the other books were not preserved by Allah is because prophets and the books they came with were for a particular race or tribe of people and weren’t meant for the whole human kind.
Here is the example from the bible itself
Matthew 15:22-26 “ And behold a woman of Canaan ( Mark 7.26 says that the woman was a Greek) Came and cried unto him saying , have mercy on me….my daughter is seriously possessed with a devil.
But he answered her not a word.
And his disciples came and begged him saying, send her away: for she crieth after us.
But he answered and said, I am Not send but unto the Lost sheep of the House of Israel.
But she came and knelt before him, saying. Lord, help me.
But he answere her and said, It is Not fair to take the childrens Bread and Cast it to the Dogs (Meaning Non Jews).
It goes to the credit of his jewish Prophet, that he practiced what he preached. In his life time he never converted a single Gentile ( Non- Jew). And of his hand picked elect ( his twelve Disciples) he made sure that he belonged to his tribe so that his other prophecy might find fulfillment “ When the son of the man( Jesus pbuh referring to himself) shall sit on the throne of his glory, ye ( the disciples) also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel”( Mattthew 19:28)

We human race has evolved over time and at the time of the Moses and the Jesus the human race hadn’t reached the stage wherein Allah will send a book The Glorious Quran which will remain there until the day of resurrection. When Mohammed came that was the time when human race had evolved to a stage where Allah can send the The last and Final book – Glorious Quran to which Allah will see to it that it remains unchanged as it was for the whole human kind. Please note that in earlier books too as far as Tauheed was concerned it was there, but Shariah , the laws of Allah were only for particular race and for a limited period of time. Allah in his wisdom didn’t saved them from corruption as otherwise there would have been many a conflicts in Shariah part between the books sent by Allah and Quran. Allah never says in any verse in Quran that he will save
In Bible the coming of Prophet Mohammed in Jesus words …..
John 16:7- Nevertheles, I tell you the truth: it is expedient for you that I go for if I Go Not Away, The comforter will not come unto you;but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Coming of Final prophet and messenger Prophet Mohammed S.A.W and the Final revelation (which isTauheed and Shariah) which will come for ever is in these verse of Bible
John 14:16 – And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you Another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever.
(Abide for ever is the teachings of the Mohammed and the Holy Quran which was revealed to him for whole humanity for ever).

A Kashmiri

Article says - In the Bible it says:
"In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God!"

My reply :

Please note, these are not the words of Jesus. They are the words of John (or whoever wrote them). Acknowledged by every erudite Christian scholar of the Bible as being the words of another Jew, Philo of Alexandria, who had written them even before John and Jesus were born. And Philo claimed no divine inspiration for them. No matter what mystical meaning that Philo had woven around these words (which our John has plagiarized)

If you go in the oldest scriptures and will find it the word God ( Word was with God ) is Hotheos which lierary means "The God ", while as the word for God in (Word was God ) is Tontheos, which literary mean " a god".

Now you read this verse correctly it is like this " In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with the God, and the word was god".

In biblical language god with the smaller g is said to Prophets as can be see in one of the verse ( There are many verses like this in bible ).

Old Testament, the Lord said unto Moses: "See, I have made thee a god to Pharoah" (Exodus 7:1).

See the word god with smaller g.

See how are crooked christian elder, hell-bent to deify Christ, by using capital letters here and small letters there, to deceive the unwary masses who think that every letter, every comma and full stop and the capital and small letters were dictated by God.

May Allah keep the muslims on the right path , and may Allah give the non muslims hidayah towards the right religion of Islam.

sajjuaiah

I don't think the author is a real Muslim. This is a Christian site. Often, we see this type of article or story being told are propaganda. Lies! Trying to deceive the Muslim community. Often, Christian missionaries are trying to lure Muslim into murtad. The truth is there in the Quran. Read. Iqra!

Is Jusus(Isa. a.s) our lord & savior? Son of God equal to God? Son of God + God = 2 Gods. Simple math ya? The Christian can never explain this one.
2 become 1(maybe the Spice Girls can)

Ignorance is bliss…….which lead to nowhere.

You are absolutely right bro,

These are the tactics known from jews and christians since the time of prophet muhammad (S.A.W).

The time of prophet muhammad (S.A.W) Islam is spreading very fast
where ever they go and give dawa the city/town the made (Fateh) victory over that place.

Jews and christians cannot stop islam by spreading with their arrows/swords.

What they did? they enter into islam by the names of muslims they create lot of fitna, innovations, sects and shirk.

Just to destroy islam.

They are know for such attitude. If the fish is weak they can catch easly.

A Kashmiri

He Writes :

Surah Maryam
He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

My Reply

This is the meaning of the verse " " 'Behold!' the angels said: 'O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him: his name will be Jesus, the son of Mary; held in honor in this world and the hereafter; and (of the company of) those nearest to Allah." (3:45)

Where did the faultless son came from in the verse, a failed attempt by the missionary friend in the article to misrepresent the meaning of Quranic verse.

Another question in the article : "Many people have found God's mercy in the Lord Christ and have been changed. One of them is me. Many look for the miracles, authority, Truth and only truth in the wrong places, and I also have been doing so, until I met Him, the only One who not only knows the way to God but Himself is The Way. In Jesus' very words:
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know Him and have seen Him."

My Reply :
THis verse from Bible simply says that Jessus was the way and the truth and the way to Allah for Jews, Every prophet at this time was the way and the truth for the tribe, nation they were sent to.

In quran too , Allah says Follow Allah , and Follow prophet, it doesnt mean Prophet S.A.W is a God.

You know me and you know Father is simply saying that following me is to follow Allah as Allah has sent the prophet with his message. Jesus didnt said in the verse I am god and Follow me. DID HE No.

There is not a single unequivocal statement throughout the Bible, in all its 66 volumes of the Protestant versions, or in the 73 volumes of the Roman Catholic versions, where Jesus claims to be God or where he says "worship me". Nowhere does he say that he and God Almighty "are one" and "the same person."

The message of Jesus was as simple and straight forward as that of all his predecessors as well as that of his successor Muhammed, salla Allah u alihi wa sallam, namely "Believe in God and keep His Commandments". For the God who inspired His Messengers, is an unvarying God and He is consistent: He is not the "author of confusion" (1 Corinthian14:33).
A law abiding Jew comes to Jesus seeking eternal life or salvation. In the words of Matthew:
"And behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." (Matthew 19:16-17)
You will agree, that if you or I were that Jew, we would infer from these words that, according to Jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, salvation was guaranteed, provided we kept the commandments without the shedding of any innocent blood. Unless, of course Jesus was speaking with tongue in cheek; knowing full well that his own "forthcoming redemptive sacrifice", his "vicarious atonement" (?) for the sins of mankind, was not many days hence.
Why would Jesus give him the impossible solution of keeping the Law (as the Christian alleges) when an easier way was in the offing? Or did he not know what was going to happen, that he was to be crucified ? Was there not a contract between Father and Son, before the worlds began, for his redeeming blood to be shed? Had he lost his memory? No! There was no such fairy tale agreement as far as Jesus was concerned. He knew that there is only one way to God, and that is, as Jesus said, "keep the Commandments"!

Another Question in the article : "The Bible also says Jesus Christ did miracles and did many other things which no one except God can do. Why did God allow Him to do these things which only He did...things like giving life to death, and healing the sick? Why?

My reply : Regarding his miracles: the Holy Quran does not go into any detail about blind Bartimus or about Lazarus or any other miracle, except that he (Jesus) defended his mother as an infant in his mother's arms. The Muslim has no hesitation about accepting the most wondrous of his miracles - even that of reviving the dead. But that does not make Jesus a "God" or the begotten "Son of God" as understood by the Christian.
Miracles do not prove even Prophethood, or whether a man is true or false. Jesus himself said:
"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."(Matthew 24:24)
If false prophets and false Christs can perform miraculous feats, then these wonders or miracles do not prove even the geniuses or otherwise, of a prophet.
John the Baptist, according to Jesus, was the greatest of the Israelite prophets. Greater than Moses, David, Solomon, Isaiah and all, not excluding himself: in his own words:
"Verily I say unto you, among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist..." (Matthew 11:11)
1. Not excluding Jesus: because, was he not born of a woman - Mary?
2. The Baptist, greater than "all", yet he performed not a single miracle! Miracles are no standards of judging truth and falsehood.
But in his childishness, the might Christian insists that Jesus is God because he gave life back to the dead. Will reviving the dead make others God too? This perplexes him, because he has mentally blocked himself from the miracles of others who outshine Jesus in his own Bible. For example, according to his false standard:

Moses is greater than Jesus because he put life back into a dead stick and transmuted it from the plant kingdom to the animal kingdom by making it into a serpent (Exodus 7:10).

Elisha is greater than Jesus because the bones of Elisha brought a man back to life merely by coming into contact with the corpse (2 Kings 13:21).
Need I illustrate to you a catalogue of miracles? But the sickness persists - "it was God working miracles through His prophets but Jesus performed them of his own power." Where did Jesus get all his power from? Ask Jesus, and he will tell us:
Power not His Own
"...All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." (Matthew 28:18)
"...I cast out devils by the Spirit of God then the kingdom of God is come unto you." (Matthew 12:28)
"I can of mine own self do nothing " (John 5:30)
"I with the finger of God cast out devils" (Luke 1 1:20)
Borrowed Power
The "power" as he says is not his, "it is given unto me". Given by whom? By God, of course! Every action, every word he attributes to God.
Lazarus
But since so much is made of Jesus' mightiest miracle of reviving Lazarus from the dead, we will analyze the episode as recorded in John's Gospel. It is astonishing that none of the other Gospel writers mention Lazarus in any context. However, the story is that Lazarus was very sick, his sisters Mary and Martha had made frantic calls for Jesus to come and cure his sickness but he arrived too late, actually four days after his demise.
He Groaned
Mary wails to Jesus that had he arrived in time, perhaps her brother would not have died; meaning that if he could heal other peoples' sicknesses, why would he not have healed her brother, a dear friend of his. Jesus says that "even now if ye have faith, ye shall see the glory of god." The condition was that they should have faith. Didn't he say that faith could move mountains?
He asks to be taken to the tomb. On the way, "he groaned in the spirit". He was not mumbling; he was pouring out his heart and praying to God. But while he sobbed so bitterly his words were not audible enough for people around him to understand. Hence the words "he groaned". On reaching the grave, Jesus "groaned" again; perhaps, even more earnestly and God heard his groaning (his prayer), and Jesus received the assurance that God will fulfill his request. Now, Jesus could rest assured and command that the stone which was barring the tomb, be removed so that Lazarus could come back from the dead. Without that assurance from God, Jesus would have made a fool of himself.
Avoiding Misunderstanding
Mary thinks of the stink because her brother had been dead for four days! But Jesus was confident and the stone was removed. Then he looked up towards heaven and said:
"Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me." (John 11:41-42)
What is all this, play - acting? Why all the drama? Because he know that these superstitious and credulous people will misunderstand the source of the miracle. They might take him for "God". Giving life to the dead is the prerogative of God alone. To make doubly sure, that his people do not misunderstand, he speaks out loudly that the "groaning" was actually his crying to God Almighty for help. The prayer was incoherent as far as the bystanders could discern, but the Father in heaven had accepted his prayer, viz. "thou hast heard me".
Furthermore, he says, "thou hearest me always"; in other words, every miracle wrought by him was an answer by God Almighty to his prayer. The Jews of his day understood the position well, and they "glorified God", as Matthew tells us of another occasion when the Jews exclaimed "for giving such power unto men" (Matt. 9:8).
In fact, Jesus gives his reason for speaking loudly. He says, "that they may believe that thou has sent me." One who is sent is a messenger, and if he be sent by God, then he is a Messenger of God i.e. Rasulullah. Jesus is referred to in the Qur’ân asRasulullah ("Messenger of Allah").
Alas, this attempt by Jesus to prevent any misunderstanding, as to who really performed the miracle, and that he was in fact only a messenger of God, failed. Christians will not even accept the unambiguous disavowal of Jesus, nor the testimony of Peter, the "Rock" upon which Jesus was supposed to build his Church. Peter truly testified:
"Ye men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, A man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know. " (Acts 2:22)
Case Not Hopeless
This very same message is repeated by God Almighty in the Holy Qur’ân, following the annunciation. In verse 49 of chapter 3, Allah makes it clear that every sign or wonder that Jesus performed was "By Allah's leave," by God's permission. Jesus says so, Peter says so and God says so; but the stubborn controversialist will not listen: prejudice, superstition and credulity die hard. Our duty is simply to deliver the Message, loud and clear, the rest we leave to God. The case is not altogether hopeless for Allah tells us in His Holy Book:
"And among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors." (3:110)
"Among them", meaning among the Jews and the Christians, there are two types of people; the one group described as people of faith to whom this book is addressed, and the other as rebellious transgressors. We must also find ways and means of getting at them. Our literature is eminently suited to cater for all. Pass them on to your non - Muslim friends after reading.
Open the Holy Qur’ân and make your Christian friends and acquaintances to read the verses discussed in this book. Then we can truly conclude:
"Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary:
(it is) a statement of truth, about which
they (vainly) dispute.
"It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah
(God) that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him!
when He determines a matter, He only says to it,
'Be', and it is.
"Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord:
Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight." (19:34-36)

Miracles of Prophet Mohammed S.A.W.

Prophet Mohammed performed hundreds of miracles in his life, please read ALBIDAYA WAN NAHAYA - Al Kathir where he has put a whole chapter on the mircales of Prophet mohammed. Some of the few are enlisted here and time and space doesnt allow me to write all the ones.

1.With a cup which was not even filled completely all the Sahabas performed wuthu for prayers, and the total number of Companions which were with prophet were 70-80. ( Narrated by Anas Bin Malik)
2.Another similar miracle was performed by Prophet mohammed saw. At a place called Zarwa, where 300 companions were with prophet. A utensil in which very less water was bought in front of prophet and he immersed his fingers in it and all the three hundered men performed wudu,. (Narrated by Anas Bin Malik)
3.Companions of prophet complaint of thirst to Prophet Mohammed and Prophet Mohamemd saw asked for a cup in which he put some water and then put his hand in it and told to drink from it. All the companions of prophet drank from the cup.
4.Well of Quba where water of one utensil will not come full but when prophet S.A.W too k some
water from it, from that day onwards there was always water in it.
5.Prophet at many times increased the food and milk when it was even less for one person and many a people ate or drank it.
6.Hazrat Jabir incident where he requested Prophet to come with him so that the person to whom he owed his debt would not be tough on him. Prophet Mohammed walked around pile of dates which were to be given to the person to whom he owed debt, and were insufficient for paying over the debt, with Prophets prayers they were more than enough to pay the debt.
7.The incident of the part of a date tree on which Prophet used to give surmon on Friday and a isle was made to perform a sermon, when prophet mohammed didn’t sit on it for sermon the tree started weeping.

8. Miraj - Ascending to Heaven

9. Shaqul Qamar - breaking of the moon into two pieces

and his Mircales of Miracles - The Glorious Quran

We muslims dont boast about the miracles of Prophet Mohammed S.A.W. We choose to speak about the miracles of his miracles The Glorious Quran, which Alhamdullilah is really miracle of Miracles, challanging from the past 1400 years to who human kind.

Alhamdullilah Allah sees it to it that not muslims but the non muslims prove the Quran a divine and unchanged revelation by discoveries made by the west in the field of science. For further studies please send me your email to send you a book on the Science and Quran.

He Writes :"Mohammad and Muslims have been praying every day many times in their much-devoted prayers for guidance, and amazingly the last and greatest of Islam's Prophet kept praying for it till his death "

Well This is why Prophet Mohammed was the last messenger, a role model who showed the way to all humanity how even being the one who Allah said he is blessings to all humanity, prayed till his death bed. He was a role model, a perfect human being who is undoubtly the best hero, leader, best role model to the whole human kind.

I will quote the writings of a non muslim who praised Prophet Mohammed in ""From this abject barbarism, Muhummed elevated them, in the words of Thomas Carlysle, "into torch-bearers of light and learning.' 'TO THE ARAB NATION IT WAS AS A BIRTH FROM DARKNESS INTO LIGHT. ARABIA FIRST BECAME ALIVE BY MEANS OF IT. A POOR SHEPHERD PEOPLE, ROAMING UNNOTICED IN ITS DESERTS SINCE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD. SEE, THE UNNOTICED BECOMES WORLD NOTABLE, THE SMALL HAS GROWN WORLD-GREAT. WITHIN ONE CENTURY AFTERWARDS ARABIA WAS AT GRANADA ON ONE HAND AND AT DELHI ON THE OTHER. GLANCING IN VALOUR AND SPLENDOUR, AND THE LIGHT OF GENIUS, ARABIA SHINES OVER A GREAT SECTION OF THE WORLD. ..." The fact is that Muhummed gave his people a Law and Order they never had before.

The Muslim does not claim to have a religion peculiar to himself. Islam is not a sect or an ethnic religion. In its view all Religion is one, for the Truth is one. IT WAS THE SAME RELIGION PREACHED BY ALL THE EARLIER PROPHETS. (Holy Qur’ân 42:13). It was the truth taught by all the inspired Books. In essence it amounts to a consciousness of the Will and Plan of God and a joyful submission to that Will and Plan. IF ANYONE WANTS A RELIGION OTHER THAN THAT, HE IS FALSE TO HIS OWN NATURE, AS HE IS FALSE TO GOD'S WILL AND PLAN. Such a one cannot expect guidance, for he has deliberately renounced guidance.

I hope this ends all the questions the article had, in case anyone i have missed please do tell me.

Masallama