help me

Robab

daughter of Adam
Aslam o alicom warahmatuallhi wabarakatuho.

can someone help me.i like the recitation of misery rashid.so i want to add in my cell phone.because on computer to listen is difficult.so pls tell me the easy way.jazakallah :)

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Wa'alikum salaam Wa'rehmatullah sister,

Assuming that you do have the mp3's or other appropriate format recitations, how can you transfer them onto your cell, depends really on what brand and model phone set you have. If you tell us what exactly is the phone set you have, we can see what choices we have.

:salam2:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

can someone help me.i like the recitation of misery rashid.so i want to add in my cell phone.because on computer to listen is difficult.so pls tell me the easy way.jazakallah :)

wallaykum sallam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
brother you need the usb cable that comes with your phone
and connect it to the pc
then you can transfer the files into your phone inshaAllah
barakallahu feek

Robab

daughter of Adam
wallaykum sallam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
brother you need the usb cable that comes with your phone
and connect it to the pc
then you can transfer the files into your phone inshaAllah
barakallahu feek

jazakalllah for this help.yes it is easy way i can this. i am not brother i am sister.i could not understand why people forget that it is a name of sahabia.

drassim

استغفر الله العظيم
jazakalllah for this help.yes it is easy way i can this. i am not brother i am sister.i could not understand why people forget that it is a name of sahabia.

Dont worry sister i know that you are Sister and soon everybody will get to know that you are one of the helpful sisters.

:wasalam:

massi

I don't know it's a name of a Sahabia but I think you mean RAbab :) which means the thick white clouds :lol:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Oh my dear sister. I know you are not a brother but a sister.

A reason why my brothers and sisters confuse could be because the name you refered is Rubab bint Imra al-Qais bin 'Adi bin Aws. She is was also known as Umm Rubab. She was the wife of the grand son of Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) Husain bin 'Ali. She is the mother of 'Ali al-Asghar and Fatimah (also known as Sukayna or Ruqayya).

So that o instead of u could have been making brothers and sisters confused. I meant Robab instead of Rubab.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

massi

which format do you need ?

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

barakallahu feek sister
oooppss im so sorry please forgive me
i don't know i've seen some brothers and sisters call you brother
and some sister
please forgive me sis
:wasalam:

Robab

daughter of Adam
NOTE THIS

WAALICOM ASALAM.
i want to tell my brothers and sisters the exact name of that sahabia is

Hazrat robab bint kaeb ansaria.
ok
i think now nobody call me brother.yes
i can also change my name if anybody confuse.because this thing irritate me.
overall i am very thankful for ur participation.jazakallah khair.:hijabi: