help me

mayah

SALAM..dear brother and sister here do help me..what should i answer if someone said"*!*!*!*! OFF MUSLIM U ALL TERRORIST B******"..
Syukran for the answer.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Best thing is to ignore them and not let your anger to do something you'll regret... It's not easy, but it's a good quality to have.

Was-salaam

DataZak

You can say:

1) "Thank You!"

2) "Go home, dad! You're drunk!" (change to "mum" if it's a woman)

3) "But if we go home, who's going to teach your children to speak proper English?"

4) "But if we go home, there will be no more doctors in your hospitals."

Julie1134

Salam

SALAM..dear brother and sister here do help me..what should i answer if someone said"*!*!*!*! OFF MUSLIM U ALL TERRORIST B******"..
Syukran for the answer.

I have had people say horrible things to me as well. I just keep quiet and say nothing. It can be hard to deal with sometimes. May Allah keep us safe and strong Insh'Allah. :tti_sister:

a_stranger

:salam2:
Dear sister : try to be calm and patient ....and talk with them with confidance and wisdom ......tell them that Islam is a call for peace and they should study it`s teachings to understand.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Syukran for the answer.

well if any body says to me like this , wallah i will break his face..

palestine

Servant of Allah
InshAllah remain calm and do not let that individual degrade you like that. simply ignore them or either speak a word of justice. or simply say, "May Allah guide you". I don't know, whatever seems right so long as it is within the islamic guidelines. don't retaliate - this is not of the sunnah of our Prophet s.a.w. What these individuals say will not change the real you or who you are. You're a Muslim, and that's the greatest blessing of all. There's no need for you to feel angered, instead i pity the individual who said this to you because they've earned bad deeds in their book which the angles record in. subhanAllah.
wasalamu alaikum.