help needed with prayer.

Empt

salam,
does anyone have website with guide how to pray and say the prayer in english? i do not know arabic and it will take me some time to learn.
from what i understood it is ok to pray in english untill i will be able to pray in arabic.

Truth91

Allahu Akbar!
Assalamu Alaikum

I am guessing you are a revert, I am also a revert.

The Arabic is easy to learn, the fact that you pray 5 times a day will help in learning.

As far to my knowledge, it is not permissible to pray in english, but u are best off asking somebody more knowledgeable than me.

Walaikum Salam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Refer to the link in Sister Sana's post and also refer to the thread below which contains the audio of the supplications that you recite in each part of the prayer.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51847

But make sure you go through step-by-step guide first so that when you check the supplications thread it will make more sense Insha'Allaah (if Allaah wills).

What you need to know is all in the step-by-step guide, praise and thanks to Allaah (the Mighty and Majestic).

Walaykum Salaam.

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
There is no websites I know. But the best and the only best place to look for it is the hadith. It will give you every thing you need to know! Guarantee! :p