HELP NEEDED....

Isra

aka Tree2008
Assalmo Alaikome......I have posted this in another thread but I am really going crazy trying to find the name of this particular Nasheed and I know if ANYONE can help me someone here will be able to so I am starting a new thread here and I hope thats ok. This is my original post PLEASE HELP if possible............

Assalamo Alaikome........I found this beautiful Nasheed on YouTube and I know it is Sami Yusuf and Ahmed Bakhatir but I cant find the name of it anywhere. If anyone knows the name of this Nasheed please help!!!! I am trying to create an offline playlist so I can hear some of my favorites without needing to be online. THANK YOU in advance!!!!!

This is all the info I have.......THE BEST NASHEED / ILAHI
and it was posted by EinfachKass on YouTube. Here is the URL for the video on YouTube.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytG-rmx4X3E

I just need the name of this so I can find the Mp3 and save to my computer!

Isra

aka Tree2008
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!! I knew if anyone could help me I would find it here!!! You dont know how much I appreciate this! Now my playlist is complete (until I find a new nasheed to add :wink:) but this has been a great help!!!! Thank you again! :SMILY33: