Help please!

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykium,

I was wondering if any of you know a Islamic University in Saudi Arabic or any Arabic country where a sister could go to get degreeI in slamic Education with at least free tution or some kind of scholarships i could apply for. I am hoping the University has University housings for the sister to live or something similar for sister only. I live in the USA and i am in College, i don't know if this helps but really want to go to Islamic country especially Arabic country to far my education in Islam and hopful become a Islamic teacher. One more thing, i am hoping the University will have English as their second language.

Thanks!!!

massi

:salam2:
my Advice is to go to the embassy of KSA where you get lot of information

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
Islamic studies

:salam2:

The best is middle-east jordan,syria,egypt for islamic studies as a whole maybe not that many english as second language though.

If you want it in english why not try my country, Malaysia, we have a very good uni here International Islamic University (IIU). Students from all over world study here especially from US. Just googled the uni name or contact any Malaysian Embassy. they will give more info on it. Courses available and so on. You may need to travel half way around the world though but foreign students I've met are quite happy to study here. Missing home is the biggest problem especially during Eid time. And our country is hot, I mean warm and humid all year round. But the courses are in english including Islamic studies. What I know is that almost all courses will include Islamic studies. Why not give it a try.

Wassalam

ps: Irony is my sister got her degree in US and I got my civil eng degree in Australia. Alhamdulillah we still got our emaan intact.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum,

Frist of all thank you!! May Allah SWT reward you for that. Since i post this I have been trying to find any university but the best one that i find were all in Saudi Arabia. They are offering free tution but i need a mahram which i don't have. So i am still searching and i will definitely give Malaysia a chance althoug i have no idea where that is. Jordan i check but its very expensive,syria will check,egypt was at cairo so islamic summer program only.
Again thank you all for your help!!