Help Required.. Farsi Speakers

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi,

I am in need of help of people who speak and understand Farsi language. I want to send out a few articles about Islam to a person in Farsi.

I have located some resources such as this :- http://www.islamhouse.com/s/10282

However, I can't make out what topic each file deals with.

Anyhow, I intend to send this person articles on Aqeedah of Ahl Us Sunnah Wal Jama'a, Tawheed, Importance of prayer, Ramadan among other things.

I would be grateful if some brothers can help me out with this. Jazakum Allahu Khayran..

Thanks for your time. Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:wasalam:

Jazakum Allahu Khayran for your help, brothers.

Also, the person doesn't hold many shi'i beliefs (other than on fiqh issues) and is looking for guidance. So I don't want to send him articles on Shia people just because he is Iranian. Thanks for your valuable tip though.

Brother Mahdi, I will PMing you to take this discussion further. BarakAllahu feek.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
Salam alaykum brother iam a mative speaker i hope i can help you out inshallah

1- بدعت بودن مراسم شب نیمه شعبان

this topic deals with Innovation being made the night's of Shaban

2-
صلاة الألفی The chiliad prayer

عبدالله بن عبدالعزیز التویجری
در این مقاله به بیان بدعت صلاة الفیه(نماز هزارتایی) که در ماه شعبان انجام می شود پرداخته شده و در این راستا به مؤسس ابن نماز و ویژگیهای

In this article, innovative expression Slah Alfyh (chiliad prayer) in the month of Shaban is performed and discussed in this context and characteristics

3-
ماه شعبان وبعضی از آثار وارده در مورد آن

عبدالله بن عبدالعزیز التویجری
در این مقاله تعدادی از احادیث و روایتهایی که در رابطه با ماه شعبان وارد شده را بررسی و بیان کرده است

this topic also deals with innovations in shaban this topic refutes all those weak hadeeths which encourage in celebrating shaban.

4- بحثی درباره*!ی بدعت نيمه شعبان

under this topic the sheikh is debating with those shia people who celebrate the last week of shaban

5- دانلود مجموعه کامل سایت اسلام تكس در رد شبهات شيعيان

under this topic they have given you the option to download the whole file that deals with the innovations in shaban

i hope this helps you inshallah

wasalam :)

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Sister, could you find anything related to :-

1) Aqeedah of Ahl Us Sunnah Wal Jama'a
2) Tawheed
3) Importance of prayer
4) Month of Ramadan
5) Importance of Sunnah