Help With this hadith

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Hi I heard of a hadith that Hazrat Umar RA beheaded a man because he didnt agree with the Prophet Mohamed PBUH and then the verse Chapter 4 verse 65 was revealed in support of Hazrat Umar RA.

I read from a source that this is a weak hadith but I want more informtation on the topic since ignorant people are using this to paint a bad picture of Islam!

So please help thanks

Islam!!yay

Salam

Sounds a bit difficult to accept do you think that Al-Hafiz Abu Ishaq Ibrahim bin Abdur-Rahman bin Ibrahim bin Duhaym is reliable enough ?

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
(4:65) But no, by your Lord, they cannot become true be-lievers until they seek your arbitration in all matters on which they disagree among themselves, and then find not the least vexation in their hearts over what you have decided, and accept it in willing submission. *95

95.The application of the injunction embodied in this verse is not confined to the life-time of the Prophet (peace be on him). It will remain in force until the Day of Judgement. The guidance the Prophet (peace be on him) proclaimed on God's behalf, and the manner in which he followed God's direction and inspiration, will for ever remain the universal touchstone for Muslims. In fact, recognition of that guidance as the final authority is the criterion of true belief. This principle was pronounced by the Prophet (peace be on him) in the following words: 'None of you can become a believer until his desires become subservient to what I have brought (i.e. my teachings).' (Cited by al-Nawawi in al-Arba'in, see the tradition no. 41, transmitted on their authority of Abu al-Qasim Isma'il b. Muhammad al-Isfahani, Kitab al-Hujjah with the opinion that it is a 'good' and 'sound' tradition, with a sound chain of transmission - Ed.)

http://www.tafheem.net/tafheem.html

http://www.englishtafsir.com/

Islam!!yay

Salam

Thanks Kalamzoo but I dont think that explains the history of the Quranic Verse

Anyone know if Bukhari put this down in his book ?

kalamazoo

So please help thanks

wa aleykum salaam.

sadam hussain (Allah Y R hamu) butchered...instead of Goat as DHABIHA ON THAT HAJJ PARTICULAR DAY
this MUCH we will hear in future, while ISLAM WRAPPED IN BRIEF CASE.
the question who will be the next after 'Syria'?
do not think of Iran; but am worried of those match makers

(59:1) All that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth extols Allah’s Glory: He is the Most Mighty, the Most Wise. *1

*1 For explanation, see E.N.'s 1, 2 of Surah AI-Hadid. The object of this introductory sentence before making an appraisal of the banishment of the Ban; an-Nadir is to prepare the mind to understand the truth that the fate this powerful tribe met was not the result of the power of the Muslims but a manifestation of the power of Allah.

....was not the result of the power of the Muslims but a manifestation of the power of Allah.

now Please read (59:2) etc...and try to figure out ..Is it not as 'a bridge''? Do not be surprised in future for the rights SIMILAR demanded of those on world war II.

(these are my foolish calculations-So do not count on them as real)

kalamazoo

i know and thank you.

(these are my foolish calculations-So do not count on them as real)

a_stranger

Assalmu alaikim
Brother , if you study the life of the prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam and see the change that the prophet brought to the values of humanity you will understand more. Prophet muhammah salla Allah alaihi wa sallam came to a world full of shirk , injustice, cruelty , arrogance , brutality ..............all the things that ruin our world and kill humanity he replaced them with the laws of Allah subhanahu wa taaala. Those who stood against him they stood against sincerity , justice, mercy , love , compacssion ..............all the good values that Allah loves and calls for.......so Umar radia Allah anhu understood .....that it not something against one person ....it is a war against tawheed, justice, purity.......all the noble values Islam brought to save humanity ...........that is why his reaction was so . This is my explanation if what happened ....I am not a scholar or expert in Hadith. I am sure there are people who can explain things better.
And Allahu aallam
This is only my personal analysis and Allah knows best.

a_stranger

Wa alaikim alsalam

May be you are right ......We need to study more. But we should keep in our minds that those people radia Allah anhim didn't work for their own selves ....they were working for Islam only.

kalamazoo

Hi I heard of a hadith that Hazrat Umar RA beheaded a man because he didnt agree with the Prophet Mohamed PBUH and then the verse Chapter 4 verse 65 was revealed in support of Hazrat Umar RA.

So please help thanks

asalaam aleykum;

brother do you mean you read about it so please provide among the books, of ahadith Page and hadith number
but if as u stated 'heard' please quote us the source.

a_stranger

Brother I saw the link it is written :

In a 'Weak' (Dhaeef) hadith, ............so and so

It is better to concentrate on correct hadiths.