help

trying2learn

I am writing to ask if you will make dua for my family. We are about to be homeless. We have to move out of our apartment by Sunday, and as of today we have no where to go. I have two small children, and if worse comes to worse we will go stay with my mother in another state insha Allah, but I do not want my family to be seperated. Thank you.

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
Sister please Read the tahujud prayer in the middle of the night and Inshallah All will go well .

Maha*

May Allah give you residence and shelter you with His mercy. I pray that all goes well inshaa Allah. :hearts:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:

may Allah help you sister.........may Allah bless ur family. perhaps i can understand your problem much better.

few duas for Allah's help:

Rabbi inni limaa anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqeer. [28:24]
"my Lord! Truly, I am in need of whatever good that You bestow on me!"

Rabb inniy maghloobun fantasir
(O Allah, I am overpowered, so help me).

also, please make salah-hajah (prayer of help).

Mairo

Maryama
Assalamu aleikum sister,

So sorry to hear of your situation. This is a difficult and trying time for many. Do not forget to ask of Allah's help and guidance, truly the Almighty is the provider. I am glad to know that your mother has opened her doors for you. I will make dua for you, if there is any other way I can help please let me know.

:wasalam:

trying2learn

Thank you all for your kind words. I was told today that two of my brother-in-laws are going to help us. They are contacting someone they know tomorrow to get us in a new home in a day or so insha Allah. Allahu Akbar!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Take Care!

I am writing to ask if you will make dua for my family. We are about to be homeless. We have to move out of our apartment by Sunday, and as of today we have no where to go. I have two small children, and if worse comes to worse we will go stay with my mother in another state insha Allah, but I do not want my family to be seperated. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Whatever the reason to the cause of this,
i am gladly to extend my du'a for you and your family
my dearest sister in Islam.

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

i agree wif brother ayman suggestion
~May Allah swt reward our brothers and sisters that had assist you~Amin!

Happy Ma'al Hijrah~1432'H
~2010'/2011' Masihi.
to all .

Take Care!
Wassalam :)