He's stalking me! :(

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
:salam2:
I know its been like a long time and no see but school school school ....has been keeping me busy and also my muslims friends:D. I hope that everyone was and is fine. I have a BIG problem (you must be wondering this sister only posts thread about her problems umm sorry about that if u do but i really cant share these problems with a person face to face kinda shy person) My problem is almost the same infact even worse then that what a sis "loyalservant" posted as "frustrated need help".
I dont do hijab( bcuz as i mentioned before in one of my threads im not safe to be seen in it:( ) Well but i do wear cloths that completely cover me. (jeans, long sleeved shirts with hoods to cover my head etc)
Well a guy is stalking me. Its like where ever i go he just appears there! And he stares and its VERY VERY VERY creepy :( When i am coming from school(i sometimes walk back as school is not far from home) he just follows a little way back. I asked my friends and they say just tell him off but i dont think i have the guts to do it.:( And even freakish part he way older and i'd label him an "emo" i mean i've seen his arms (whenever i passed him) there cut bad and he's all into black cloths and stuff.
At first i just ignore this stalking thing of his but its been a month and its getting worse! Now he comes at night knocks at our door and runs away. Throws stones at my window and if i go over he waves and runs off.
In cafeteria he sits right next to my table and all the time hes just staring!:(
I havnt told this to my dad and i dont think i could :( Just my friends and they say the same.....well..what do u say?

scared sis,
Amina

krackpot

slave warrior caged
as sallam alaikum sister...

well its not safe to keep this matter hidden. i don know you but if it wre me i would go rite upto him and punch him rite in the face... tell your parents or report this to police before it gets any further... best thing you could do...

Allah ta'ala watches and delivers justice in time..

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum Amina. :)

I would advise you to report him to the Police ASAP but one thing you must do also is just sit down and mention it to your father. Im sosososo sure he will understand you.

May Allah SWT protect you always. Ameen. Wassalam. :D:D:D:D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
wa Alaikum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh sister:D

OH no! an "emo"! ......... I agree with brother Ayman1!
REPORT him as a STALKER......this could get REALLY bad.
And also let your dad know, your dad is your GUARDIAN now, he should be protecting you from these kinda of things.
may Allah make it easy for you.ameeeen

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

What he is doing is a criminal offence and is illegal, You Must report him to the Police

This is something serious........ and those scratches on his arm are "self harming", he has serious underlying mental health issues!!

Tell your Family. & Report the matter to the police.

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
:salam2: sweetie,

I was in the exact same position as you when I was in high school and my best advice to you is to go to the Head Dean at your high school or your Guidance Counselor. Preferrably both. It's also best to take a parent with you, in your case your father. That way it'll further emphasize the seriousness of the matter. Initially, you may want to speak to a teacher that you trust or if you know one of HIS teachers, that would be even better. Talk to her and inform her that her student is harassing you and hopefully she'll be able to help you. It's her job ;). However the best thing to do would be to take your dad and go to the Dean and issue a complaint. It's the only way these things will stop. If he still doesn't listen after that, then call the police

I hope this helps you. Feel free to PM me with any questions. This isn't a pretty thing for a young girl to go through and I do know what it's like.

Hope everything's great otherwise:hearts:

:wasalam:

Ibrahim_nur

:salam2: sweetie,

I was in the exact same position as you when I was in high school and my best advice to you is to go to the Head Dean at your high school or your Guidance Counselor. Preferrably both. It's also best to take a parent with you, in your case your father. That way it'll further emphasize the seriousness of the matter. Initially, you may want to speak to a teacher that you trust or if you know one of HIS teachers, that would be even better. Talk to her and inform her that her student is harassing you and hopefully she'll be able to help you. It's her job ;). However the best thing to do would be to take your dad and go to the Dean and issue a complaint. It's the only way these things will stop. If he still doesn't listen after that, then call the police

I hope this helps you. Feel free to PM me with any questions. This isn't a pretty thing for a young girl to go through and I do know what it's like.

Hope everything's great otherwise:hearts:

:wasalam:

THIS IS SERIOUS SIS IN ISLAM, DON'T HIDE THIS FROM YOUR FATHER.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:salam2:

i'm sorry sister but i don't agree with you saying you're not safe to be seen in hijab or you "don't do" hijab...though there maybe some sort of pressure, is that really a good enough reason to one of the most importants orders sent down from Allah to women Allah knows best i hope i don't sound too rude or anything...forgive me i don't want to offend you but whatevr the excuse is will Allah accept this excuse...even if your parents don't agree with it hijab is a must for women, though if it's a step you havn't taken then build the confidence to wear it and study upon its virtues...regarding the stalker he's just desperate and i promise you do what Allah and his messenger has commanded and the problem will just vanish i.e the covering...just a personal opinion i think the niqab would stop him for sure combined with the jilbab and the hijab

wasalaam

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

Please take this advice. This person has a mental illness and may end up physically harming you, if you don't act first.

1) Tell your Father immediately and allow him to speak with the school.

2) If your father does nothing, go immediately to a guidance counselor at your school and tell them. They handle these types of problems with their students. They can help sort the problem or contact the police. Ask them if that is necessary.

3) Contact the police directly if neither your father nor the guidance counselor helps you.

Follow these steps. Then update us upon what has occurred. Do not walk home alone or be in any area alone with this individual.

And Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) Knows Best.

rightpath_357

To help you go sis!!!!!!
I agree with everyone above- you have to hand him in, or else it'll get even WORSE. :(

Avoid eye contact with him sis, and be yourself, but cautious. I'm not sure wether you should go up to him and tell him to stop being a freakin creep, because that might be dangerous. :(

So tell your dad. he's new, and he cares about you. Do you think he wants his only daughter to be scared all the time Tell him and the people at ur school to. Kay

Lots of love sis!!!!!
And the BEST OF LUCK!!!!
May Allah (SW) be with you, and protect you.

:hearts:

revert2007

Love Fishing
Well Amina I really believe that you should tell ur aunt about this and go with her to the nearby police station and make a report.If she doesn't bother tell your school principle about this and let them infrom the police.There are many kidnapping cases in USA so plz becareful.If it still doesn't work plz tell one of ur muslim friend's parents.let them take care of this matter.do not be alone whenever you are going to school or to classes.stop using the same road and change other ways to go to ur school.tell the police how he looks like so that they can know his criminal records if there is any.once u hv make a report inshaAllah the police will follow this guy and catch him and investigate him.we never know his motive.

revert2007

Love Fishing
I guess she should take her time on wearing hijab and not to force too much on this matter.Wearing hijab should come from ones heart when they are realy prepared.

IbnAhmad

I guess she should take her time on wearing hijab and not to force too much on this matter.Wearing hijab should come from ones heart when they are realy prepared.

I agree Sister :) Take it easy Amina ;) May Allah SWT keep you steadfast always. Aameen.

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarkathuu,

The best thing would be that you tell your father and report the matter to some elder who can assist you to the police. That's best cuz you dunno what he can do and when and all that.Pls do it before it's toolate.

May Allah grant us all Jannatulfirdous in the hereafter.Ameen Ya Mujeeb.Ameen.

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum sister - perhaps when your around your friends and this guy is following you/sitting close by... walk upto him and confront him - if he is a emo or if he just waves and runs off - he'll probably break into tears if you say you don't like him. and probably cut himself some more. lol but .. yeah just confront him when your AROUND YOUR FRIENDS - worse comes to worse - tell cops, parents, school principle/council person/dean etc.

tell your other family members also - if you got some beefy and muscly cousins tell them to go talk to him - he'll most likely shrivel up and get minced down.

May Allah subhanu'watala help you and always be with you.
Ameen.