Hey guys, long time still

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Salam brothers and sisters,

How have you guys been? Its been a long while, schools been keeping me busy and all so I havent posted recently. So i was wondering how everyone is doing? Anything new or interesting going on in life?

Me well Alot has changed, im just gonna go and list them hehe :SMILY259:

-Finished first semester of 2nd year
-Apparently got news of me failing an elective course, which is okay as it isnt a core course
-Back in home for the break
-Family and friends down here are great
-I have been behaving myself as well :lol:
-Lets see, about my aspiration and intuition or what not, I have decided to just let things play out and find my answers (if God wills it), other then that, I will be doing what I like inshallah (space research, aeronautics, flying, maybe astronautic, going to space, weapons and defense and high tech stuff) and i hope to be very rich :lol:
-I have also stopped posting if u guys havent noticed LOOL
-my health and imam are pretty good too

Other than that, inshallah been good and will be well.

So how about you guys, list whats been new with you guys :hearts:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Subhanallah, I am glad to hear that things are good for you. I hope you continue being sucessful, insha allah. Stick to the books!

I did notice you were not posting :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I have missed you and am still waiting for my ride to the moon. What elective pray tell are you not paying attention to?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Welcome back dear brother.:)

Alhadmulilah that you have been well and I pray Allah still keep you in good state of health of eman and health Inshallah and all my Muslim brothers and sisters.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you. Ameen ya Rabb.

:wasalam:

True_Sultan

A logical believer
Salam,

Subhanallah, I am glad to hear that things are good for you. I hope you continue being sucessful, insha allah. Stick to the books!

I did notice you were not posting :)

Thank you sister, so hows you been?

Assalaam walaikum,

I have missed you and am still waiting for my ride to the moon. What elective pray tell are you not paying attention to?

It was my technology society and ethics elective, a social science elective that was poorly structured, i will retake another elective later on, hopefully. So how have you been doing? And yes i am also waiting for that day to where i can go to the moon too :p

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Welcome back dear brother.:)

Alhadmulilah that you have been well and I pray Allah still keep you in good state of health of eman and health Inshallah and all my Muslim brothers and sisters.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you. Ameen ya Rabb.

:wasalam:

Thank you, how have u been?