HEY GUYZ AM NEW 2 D SYT!! :D

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
slmz,
my name's asmaa n am new 2 d syt. alhamdulillah i was born muslimah and am now doin islmac stdies,(am becmn aalimah-for those of u who knw wah it is.) i think this forum is amazin mashallah, so kwl. make dua for me am goin thro a ruf patch, :( hope evfn gts beta. jus had exams, wud b great if ev1 cud make dua 4 me pls. jazakz.

isabelelsherif

welcome

hope you enjoy your time on the site

please dont get offended on what i am going to tell you but there is alot of non english speaking persons on this site

it is hard enough for them to understand us when we write out what we are trying to say but with your text language it will be almost impossible for them to understand what you are saying

anyway have fun here

:tti_sister:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam sister

welcome to TTI

I pray that Allah (subhanaho wa ta'aala) ease your hardship

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
welcome

hope you enjoy your time on the site

please dont get offended on what i am going to tell you but there is alot of non english speaking persons on this site

it is hard enough for them to understand us when we write out what we are trying to say but with your text language it will be almost impossible for them to understand what you are saying

anyway have fun here

:tti_sister:

hey, jazakallah for the advice. dont worry, no offence taken :)

dunno

welcome to the site i did understand most of u said but normal english would be nice thanks and welcome agin

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Oooppss!! sorri

welcome to the site i did understand most of u said but normal english would be nice thanks and welcome agin

sorry about that, i wasnt aware that non english speaking people were also on the site.
sorry once again.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

May you benefit from the site as we have. If your going through difficulty refer to my signature below.

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Asalaamu'Alykum,

May you benefit from the site as we have. If your going through difficulty refer to my signature below.

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam

i dont really get that but okay. it takes time to register in my head loll.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Well shift it in gear sister so you understand it :)

Here is the Dr Mohsin Translation:

Alif Lâm Mîm [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'ân, and none but Allâh (Alone) knows their meanings.]

Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe," and will not be tested

And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allâh will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allâh knows all that before putting them to test).

Insh'Allah that makes sense.

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam

i dont really get that but okay. it takes time to register in my head loll.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Well shift it in gear sister so you understand it :)

Here is the Dr Mohsin Translation:

Alif Lâm Mîm [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'ân, and none but Allâh (Alone) knows their meanings.]

Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe," and will not be tested

And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allâh will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allâh knows all that before putting them to test).

Insh'Allah that makes sense.

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam

aaahh!! so thats what it means eh? rightio, i can finally say, I GET THAT PEOPLE. jazakallah for making it more simple to understand. :)