hi im new here

darkillusion_13

Im mohammed farhan christian but im reverted to be a muslim now im happy to be a muslim by the way im working in saudi arabia enshala i will know the right way

Living Soul

:salam2:

:SMILY206: :muslim_child: :hearts: to TTI and and in Islam. I am very glad to hear that you are reverted to your original faith which is the faith of Islam. We will enjoy and learn more if you could share your story about your reversion..

:wasalam::hearts:

islamisthesolution

WELCOME dear brother to ISLAM and to TTI:SMILY206:
now you can share us all here and dont forget us in dua you can go to Mecca now and pray there so make dua to all of us
salaam alaikom

habib786

welcome to tii family ... enjoy your stay here ..may Allah guide you in everything you do ..

Allah Hafiz

red77

Wa alaikoum Essalam

Welcome to TTi and to Islam, nice to meet you and good luck in learning your religion, may allah help you.

Salam Alikoum

slave_of_Allah

Welcome Brother to this beautiful religion. I pray Allah helps you to follow the Qur'an and Sunnah in the correct way. Aameen.

I pray you will find benefit from this site, and it helps you to become closer to Allah.

" And When My servants ask you about Me, I am indeed close: I listening to the prayer of every praying person when he calls on Me: So let them also, listen to My call, and believe in Me, so that they may walk straight." Chapter 2, Verse 186: The Holy Qur’an.

muna

ابنة الاسلام
:salam2:

Welcome tO Islam bro
&
Welcome tO TTI n enjoy your stay inshAllah