Hi, New Here

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Hello honey !
Welcome to TTI , Hope you enjoy your time here and learn the truth about Islam :)

I advise you to know almost everything about Islam before you take a decision , it will make you more sure about it . Plus if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask , here we're your family ^_^

* Dear members : Please try to avoid getting into Sunni VS Shia discussion , she still new to this sea of knowledge . I don't say that in order to hide anything , she can read about The Sunni doctrine and the Shia one and she can see simply that the Sunni is the logical one which agrees with the prophet Muhammad's - Peace Be Upon Him - and his companions' life .

Please honey , Feel free to PM me for any questions , even regarding Sunni & Shia :)

Hopefully to call you my sister in Islam soon :hearts:

Your sister Fatima ^_^

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Welcome sweetie. I am the old lady of TTI. ( and everyone knows that!!).

Islam is beautiful.

Take it slow and easy. I can not emphasize that enough. It has to be slow and easy to make sense.

Stick with the basics at this time. You have a life time to learn. That's what I like it is so comprehensive; there is always something to learn.

Read the first sura of the Quran. Turn on Quran Explorer and hear the sura in Arabic and read the English version.

There are a few things in life that are as inspirational as this. Our relationship with Allah is defined in these simple few sentences.

One of the beauties of Islam is it is so personal. It's like winning the quad-zillion dollar lottery each day times five.

( you will see us engaged in debates all the time..I do believe it comes with the territory of being a Muslim..hot heads).

Just be patient with us and we are here to answer all your questions and concerns.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
May Peace and Mercy of Allah be upon you sister Britanny

First before saying anything, I apologise for welcoming you at this late time.

Welcome to the Family!! :SMILY206:

Glad to hear that you started to learn about this beautiful religion. Thank is to Allah! :)

I am here just to give you some gifts inshaAllah. Below are them.

1. Click to Read, Listen and Find Translation of the Noble Quran.

2. Order for Islamic Books. (Any Five from the List), for FREE!!

You can order for 3 books each month for FREE by this one.

3. Browse answers for any Question you may have, regarding Islam.

Just bookmark if you like them sister. May Allah guide us all to the Truth, and keep us firm on it. :)

Brother in Humanity

brmm

May Peace and Mercy of Allah be upon you sister Britanny

First before saying anything, I apologise for welcoming you at this late time.

Welcome to the Family!! :SMILY206:

Glad to hear that you started to learn about this beautiful religion. Thank is to Allah! :)

I am here just to give you some gifts inshaAllah. Below are them.

1. Click to Read, Listen and Find Translation of the Noble Quran.

2. Order for Islamic Books. (Any Five from the List), for FREE!!

You can order for 3 books each month for FREE by this one.

3. Browse answers for any Question you may have, regarding Islam.

Just bookmark if you like them sister. May Allah guide us all to the Truth, and keep us firm on it. :)

Brother in Humanity

:salam2: This is a good one brother to order books, inshallah it will work. Allah bless you inshallah.
:wasalam:

britwill

Hi Everyone,
Sorry to not respond the last few days but I've been very busy. I'm happy to say with all you have provided, I've learned a great deal these last few days. Thanks to everyone again,
Brittany

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
Hi Everyone,
Sorry to not respond the last few days but I've been very busy. I'm happy to say with all you have provided, I've learned a great deal these last few days. Thanks to everyone again,
Brittany

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

If you are certain that there is 1 God(Allah) and Muhammad is his messenger and you believe you are ready then by all means become a muslim :)

So, what you are going through is just a phase on your way to transition. I suggest you continue to study, What you need to do is observe some patience in your search. Don't jump to quick conclutions, for Islam is an Ocean of Spiritual Wisdom that need to be patiently explored. also...Ignore all the lies you will be hearing about Islam from maybe the people around you, the media, people on Y!A etc. Go to a knowledgeable Muslim and study about Islam from them.

Good Luck..

Wassalam.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: This is a good one brother to order books, inshallah it will work. Allah bless you inshallah.

Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh brother.

Ameen and you too. By the way, its 2 separate links for the Order for Books under "2".

It will inshaAllah work. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

britwill

Hello Everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I have been very busy of late. I just wanted to let everyone know though since my last post, I have said my Shahada, and very happy to say I am a Muslim. Everything has been great so far. I just want to thank everyone again for your help. I am still learning more and more everyday, and I know i will continue to learn with the help of Allah.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2: to all my brothers and sisters
For those who are newly interested in Islam

Must Read: A Proper Translation of the Noble Quran in a language you understand best.

Quran Study Software: http://zekr.org/
Quran Sites: www.quranexplorer.com, www.allahsquran.com

Other recomended reading list:
1. Kitab-At-Tauhid - Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab
2. The Purpose of Creation by Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Phillips
3. The three fundamentals of Islam - Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab (commentary by Sheikh Uthaymeen)
4. Fortress of the Muslim (Pocket Size Dua Book, best to buy a hard-copy, is very handy) by Said bin Ali bin Wahaf Al-Qahtani
5. Ar-Raheequl-Makhtum (The Sealed Nectar) (Award winning biography of the Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم ) by Saifur Rahman al-Mubarakpuri.

The above books can be found here:
Use the Find function in your browser and type the names to quickly get to your desired books (usually can be done by pressing the control key in your key board [Ctrl] and the [F] key together).

http://www.kalamullah.com/books.html
http://www.kalamullah.com/bilalphillips.html

auss20

Hello Brit,

Hope you are doing well, God willing.

I hope that it's not too late for me to welcome you to this site. Alhamdulillah (All praise to Allaah) as He has lead you to seek and learn about Islam.

I pray sincerely in my heart that may Allaah subhaanahu wa Ta'ala guide you to the true path. :)

Take care and do keep learning, eh?

Good Day!

Assalamu Alaikum sister,

God bless you, at the same time, before if you have any expericence with any religion, sure you will catch truth religion very soon inshallah. when you turn to islam just remind us.... Allah bless you . Salam.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalamu Alaikum sister,

God bless you, at the same time, before if you have any expericence with any religion, sure you will catch truth religion very soon inshallah. when you turn to islam just remind us.... Allah bless you . Salam.

welcome sister..great news..its so good to read news of new muslims every day,,,,,,,,,,,may there be manty more inshalla:hijabi:

britwill

Thank you both of you.
I will be able to contribute on here more frequently, and hope to help others who are in the situation I was in.

HelpingSoul

Hi everyone,
My name is Brittany, and I am from the USA. I have recently started exploring Islam because my boyfriend of a few years practices it. I found this site a few days ago, and I am interested in learning more about Islam, and the possibility of reverting at some point, once I feel I am ready.
I am excited to be a part of this forum, and learn more about the religion.
Brittany

well first know this dont accept Islam for the sake of ur boyfriend .. learn islam to convert to the deen-e-Haq .. and i hope me along with all the members here will help u in teaching u about islam :) :SMILY259:

justoneofmillion

Thank you both of you.
I will be able to contribute on here more frequently, and hope to help others who are in the situation I was in.
Assalamu Aleikum,

Congratulation for accepting Islam britanny,welcome to the family.May Allah swt shower his mercy and continue to guide you always.

This is an awesome site with a great deal of helpful ,dedicated and friendly folks among them "Mazleeeems"(Kidding)just browse around the different topics and sections .

I wish I could spend more time like before debating and learning myself as I miss it,you'll see it addictive with time.

Be well,take care

Wassalamu Aleikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu
(May the peace,The mercy and abundance of God be with you)

Your brother in Islam

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Hello Everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I have been very busy of late. I just wanted to let everyone know though since my last post, I have said my Shahada, and very happy to say I am a Muslim. Everything has been great so far. I just want to thank everyone again for your help. I am still learning more and more everyday, and I know i will continue to learn with the help of Allah.

:salam2:
AllahuAkbar !!! AllahuAkbar !!! AllahuAkbar !!!

Welcome to Islam dear sister Brittany !

This is such a wonderful news indeed. Sister I am soooo happy for you.

May Allah (SWT) help you, protect you and continue to guide you on His straight path and grant you highest of paradise on the Day of Judgement. Ameen.

Congratulations again dear sister.

a_stranger

Hello Everyone,
:salam2:
Dear sister , we are very happy for that , it is the most wonderful thing in life that a person find his way in life , a way that leads to happiness and peace ( now and then).We are all still learning , Islam is like an ocean full of treasures , may Allah open our hearts to all the truth.