Hi...x

PrInCeSs..x

Hi,
First of all i would like to start by wishing u all a good and blessed ramadan...x
anyway im new 2 this site and so far i think its a really nice site, im a young muslim livin in the uk and i wud lyk 2 find out more on islam and also make sm new freinds. Is there other young muslims on this site???

mali1

The term "Young" is a state of mind and can be perceived differently by different people. For some, 'young' is a person who is 12 years of age while for others it can be someone who is 30 (from the perspective of a 60 year old person) :))

SMILE and enjoy the fasting

PrInCeSs..x

The term "Young" is a state of mind and can be perceived differently by different people. For some, 'young' is a person who is 12 years of age while for others it can be someone who is 30 (from the perspective of a 60 year old person) :))

SMILE and enjoy the fasting

lol yh dats true bt i mean young as in like teenage years, anwayz thx 4 ur post nd enjoy fastin aswell nd keep smilin lol x

danyal_1992

:salam2:
welcome to tti sis nice to have u with us.May Allah Grant a higher place in jannah.well Are u a revert or a born muslim?
:wasalam:

PrInCeSs..x

welcome to tti sis nice to have u with us.May Allah Grant a higher place in jannah.well Are u a revert or a born muslim?

thx bro, may allah grant u a higher place in jannah 2, nd 2 answer ur question im a born muslim bt i need 2 start practicin

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Death may come any time, it is best for us to practise our deen, so that we die by saying "La Illaha Il Allah" with ease and confidence.

You are correct. There is a point in most of our lives, that is the driving force behind our turning point, if I can say. A test from Allah that brings us closer to Him, for many, sadly the case is the opposite. May we all be guided Insha Allah. Aameen.

A small stanza from a poem that I feel is relevant:

Sometimes we must be Hurt in order to Grow,
Sometimes we must fail in order to know,
Sometimes we must lose in order to Gain,
Because some lessons in life are best learned through Pain.

Our Deeds, whether good or bad, may be a large amount. But its the Mercy of Allah that we should seek. Even on the Day of Resurrection, if its not for His Mercy and Shade, we stand unfortunate. May Allah make us among the Ashabul Yameen Insha Allah. Aameen.

Assalamualaikum

Mahzala

Assalamualaikum

we will cry tears of blood

Oh Gosh, that was a slap in the face. May Allah have mercy on us and forgive us all, our every deed, hidden or shown. Aameen.

Yep, you got it right!

Assalamualaikum

Mahzala

Assalamualaikum

Sorry Sister Princess..x. I sort of monopolised (the way Aapa, mirajmom puts it) this thread. I am sorry for that.

I hope your finding your way around this amazing site and enjoying the company of many learned people.

Assalamualaikum

PrInCeSs..x

Salamu alaikkum sister, nice to have you here. I myself started posting in this forum since yesterday, alhamdulillah the people here keep it live and its great to read some really interesting stuff. Sister being born as a muslim is not a great thing untill you practise your deen. This religion has been perfected for our ummah in the simplest form. Inshallah from ramadhan you can try, not like im a very practising muslim myself, though i am striving to :) Inshallah try to keep up with all your 5 daily prayers in Ramdhan in and on time. Few years back i used to pray nothing but Jumaah and salatul Eid and i regret about how many years I've wasted. Death may come any time, it is best for us to practise our deen, so that we die by saying "La Illaha Il Allah" with ease and confidence. To be honest the number of muslims who fast are more than the number of muslims who pray. If only they knew that the prayer was greater than fasting. There is nothing better than worship the one who created you and the one who has given you life, and all the money and other worldy things. Everyday the the seas, the wind etc. ask Allah "Can we destroy so and so slave of yours, they are not obeying you" and yet Allah (swt) says "This is between me and my slave" Such is the mercy of your Lord, turn to your Lord and inshallah I really urge you to try to practise Islam:) The best thing your soul can do to gain peace, is to gain the pleasure of its creator :) Inshallah may Allah help us all strive in his way and gain his pleasure, Ameen

thx bro, yes ur right, inshallah i will start practicin, may allah bless u

PrInCeSs..x

Assalamualaikum

Sorry Sister Princess..x. I sort of monopolised (the way Aapa, mirajmom puts it) this thread. I am sorry for that.

I hope your finding your way around this amazing site and enjoying the company of many learned people.

Assalamualaikum

its ok n thx 4 ur comment

islamisgreat

hello sis,i am 17 yrs old and 2day was my first day of school,12th grade and i must say that it was challenging that i have to wake up at 6 in the morning but you must think about the others that do not even have a rich eftar

All4Allah

Umm Noor-ud-din
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu

I'm also relatively new but welcome sister and ramadan mubarak. May Allah guide us towards Al Djannah, Allahuma ameen.

zarah

Islam
Staff member

Welcome to the website! Inshalla`h hope you benefit from this site.:tti_sister:

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
WeLCoMe To TTi
enjoy your stay here and if you want you can check the forums in TTI

Turn To Islam Start
Help Using Website
Introduce Yourself!

General Discussions
TurnToIslam Lounge !
Islamic Discussion
New and Current Affairs

TTI Member Central
His and Hers World
Word Games
Islamic Poetry
Learn Arabic

Islamic Files and Downloads @ TurnToIslam.Com
TurnToIslam Media Library
Quran Mp3 Downloads and Links
Nasheed/ Poetry Mp3 downloads.
Islamic Pictures
Mobile Zone

Islamic Media Section
New Muslim Video
Learn About Islam Videos
Quran Video
Nasheeds, Poems and Duas
Muslim Children Video
Muslim History Video
Learn How To do Prayer and Ablution Video

Islamic Articles Library
Islamic Articles And Important Information

Current Affairs Media Section
Palestine Video
Lebanon War
Iraq Video
Other Videos
Islamophobia

Other Languages
Arabic
Bosnian
French
German
Spanish
Portuguese
Italian
Dutch
Russian
Romanian

alfaris_1972

assalamo alaycom

:muslim_child:
how are you ?
RAMADAN KARIM...
may the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you...
I send you this message filled with love and greetings.
I send it to you from a heart that loves you for the sake of Allah
and I ask Him to bring us together in the abode of His Benedictions and Mercy.
your brother
abderrahman