Hi

James

Hi my name's James.

For a few years i've been trying to become a Christian, but no matter how hard i wanted to believe, no matter how far i went into it i didn't believe in my heart.
I've been backslid from the christian faith for about a month and have been reading up on Islam.

Islam seems way more real to me that Christianity, i just need a little encouragement.

I've posted on a Christian message board i go to regularly and all their responses seem to be the same ("Your choosing the wrong path", "Turn back to Jesus", etc..) yet i didn't receive many of the promises of Christianity which the majority of them claimed to be getting.

I'm learning about Islam in the hope i might find the right way to live my life, a way pleasing to our creator.

I hope i can find the right path here.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Hello and Welcome

Well i hope you do get the encouragement here from us and God willing you will find that Islam is the right path to please our creator and plus it makes sense

if you have any questions please ask we will be happy to help

and welcome

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
welcome

In the Name of Allah the Merciful, Kind, Forgiving, Loving, Caring, Gentle, Creator and Maker/Giver of form of each and everything (One, Alone, Single, Unique Lord) . All Praise, Glory, Honor, Might, Power, Strenght, Authority, Control belongs to Allah (Alone)

I bear witness that there is no god Except Allah (Alone) and Mohammed (sallalah alayhi wasalam [peace and blessings of Allah be upon him] is the last final true Prohpet/Messenger.

==========================================================
Hi james

welcome to Turn to islam website you are most welcome to stay here in this beautiful community.

May Almighty Allah Ta'la guide you to the straight path/the truth of this life and the hereafter which is ISLAM.

if you have any questions you can ask any one on this site and inshAllah some one will answer your questions.

Till Later - look after your self and family.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Hi there James...

First of all : Welcome to TTI!

I'm glad to know that you are searching for the right path and pleasing our Creator.

Please go through the articles we have, shared by our fellow members here. You could also watch the videos here.

Here are some links you could go to:

New Muslim Articles

New Muslim Video
Introducing Islam

And of course, please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Our fellow members will be glad to help you out as best as we could.

Enjoy your stay! :hijabi:

Jamila eli

James you don't have to listen the people that tells you to return to jesus!If you feel that the Islam is the truth don't esitate to become a muslim

James

Thanks for your replies!

I feel its going to be a long journey but its the right one and at the end of the journey, it would of all been worth it.

jintal

i hope u will fine the tue about islam here with us

hi my bother just give us ur heart and u will fine the reallity with us insha allh

Sakeena

Ever Wonder?

Hi my name's James.

For a few years i've been trying to become a Christian, but no matter how hard i wanted to believe, no matter how far i went into it i didn't believe in my heart.
I've been backslid from the christian faith for about a month and have been reading up on Islam.

Islam seems way more real to me that Christianity, i just need a little encouragement.

I've posted on a Christian message board i go to regularly and all their responses seem to be the same ("Your choosing the wrong path", "Turn back to Jesus", etc..) yet i didn't receive many of the promises of Christianity which the majority of them claimed to be getting.

I'm learning about Islam in the hope i might find the right way to live my life, a way pleasing to our creator.

I hope i can find the right path here.

Asalam Alaykum James, my name is Sakeena.
Welcome to TTI forums! You are most welcome here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us here. :ma: You will be happy to know that there are so many converts here and all over the world! I'm a convert and I never say to anyone: "Come back to to this faith" or "Your wrong," etc. I know how you feel when people tell you that your wrong for exploring Islam that is most interesting. People tell me a lot, my family, friends, other Christian extremists that I am living in "sin" and that I will go 2 hell if I don't accept Jesus (PBUH) as Lord and Savior, etc. But you know what James? We already believe in him as Messiah and born to a virgin mother, we have common sense as to not worship creation. We worship the CREATOR-Allah (SWT). So what do you feel in your heart when u read about Islam? Something u don't feel when u read abt Christianity or other fake faiths.
Ever wonder why Christmas celebrates Santa Clause instead of Jesus' (AS) birthday? About the Easter Bunny? The Tooth Fairy? Ever wonder why there is these childish stories parents tell there children so they will be good in order to get presents and candy every year?

Take care, may Allah (SWT) Bless you and Guide you upon the Straight Path where no one can misguide you from but He. Amen!

Salam,

Sakeena

www.harunyahya.com HARUN YAHYA: An Invitation To The Truth

www.muslimconverts.com

Sakeena

Thanks brother

hi my bother just give us ur heart and u will fine the reallity with us insha allh

Asalam alaikum,

Thanks btw I got your pm thanks for welcoming me.
May Allah (SWT) Bless us all and grant us Paradise.
Amen!

wasalam,

Sakeena :hijabi:

huda2

:salam2:

Welcome to tti james we glad to have u, and very happy that u are interesting islam. U are more than welcome this amazing site, and warm family,so ask any questions u have we are all here fr u, so welcome again.

Shahzad

welcome james!! i will surely find the right path here. Just keep in touch wid the muslims of ur locality and ppl here. They are simply tremendous.

Best REgards

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

Im really glad to hear that u want to learn about this astonishing religion

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam walikum, James

Welcome to TTI. We are a wonderful family that will help you in any way we can. We are very diverse. This is good as you will receive many facets of Islam. You have to let us know how we can help you in your journey. Please do not hesitate to ask questions. There are manymembrers who possess knowledge here. There are many spritual members here. There are many kind members here. I am the "aapa" this is the Urdu word for older sister. May your journey to Islam be blessed. Once again welcome to the family of Love and Home of Peace.

jawad821

salam

salam,
we are waiting to hear from you soon some good news for us and a path to jana for you inchaa Allah.
May Allah help us, Allah al mo3in

chaandani

Goofy Member
hi && welcome! i'm new here too and i really like it so far, you will learn a lot undoubtably. :) most of my family is christian, but for me, one passage in the bible particularly pointed me towards islam. it was Leviticus 11:8 "And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you." it made me wonder why christians ate pork when they were specifically told not to and what else they didn't follow....just a thought. :)

El Gordito

strength thru faith
Hi James,

You are not alone here, I am going through a similar situation.
I hope you find the path for you, and it seems we have both found our start.

peace and blessings all.

justmuslim

hi james,

first of all, i want to welcome you this beatiful community. you really sound someone who is searching the right path but let me tell you this, islam is the true religen no matter what they say on tv and Allah guides whom ever he want to and i hope you will be those Allah guides to the truth(islam) insha allah( God willing). second, read the quran and my brothers and sisters here are more knowdlegeable than me and will answer any questions that you have so don't hesitate ask.

I also welcome al ger, from virginia( not sure how to write his name) and insha allah both of you will become our brothers in islam soon god willing.

gazkour

I converted to Islam because I love Jesus!

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

I was born catholic, then all the family converted to Christianity (new born christians) and then me, for the mercy of the Most Merciful ,converted to Islam and that's the best that can happen to any being. Alhamdulillah!!
I can say that you can still "turn to Jesus" , you just don't whorship him! You just worship and submit to the One who created him!
All my family is still christian and I can tell you : as muslims we follow more Jesus that christians themselves!

May Allah guides us all.
I pray so you can find that peace that just Islam can give you, enshaAllah!

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato :hijabi: