Hijaab is a woman's real beauty

Salika

~mUsLiMaH~
don't forget to say salam alaikum .....
the Muslim attiude is really lacking here. Advise me on the right path?? sister this brother knows nothing about me, as it should be since being friends with men is haram. I'm not blamming anyone just stating facts.:wasalam:

:salam2:

True, he doesnt....but from your posts, it does sound like you reject hijab....and thats your choice...but it is a muslims rightful duty to advise right when there is wrong....and rejecting hijab is wrong to many people, as you already know, that is why you are defending your views, no?...and forgive me of my "lacking muslim attitude," i thought i was doing the right thing, but you you may think differently...:wasalam:

May Allah guide us all towards the right path..Ameen :tti_sister:

abou haytam

So you think this type of behaviour is ok, because someone puts on a scarf????

salam o alikom sister;

Firstly:

No, it s not ok those type of behaviour. But blaming hijab cuz some bad hijabi women behiavers is wrong. it s like blaming islam cuz some terrorist act.

Secondly

In TTI we are trying to teach each other and sharing with each other knowledge from qoran and sunna with authentic source. Tell me sister, what if a new muslimah see your post and thought that it s ok not wearing hijab because what count is what is inside. Even if you didn t say it directly, we can conclud it. For me it was an obvious conclusion. and i am sorry if my conclusion is wrong.

Of course people make mistakes, we are human, but I don't buy that excuse for constant neglect of Islam.

In those case your duty ( i am just suggestiong not giving orders to you sister lol )is to correct sisters that neglect their duties as hijabi respectable women. sometimes it s ignorence more than something else.

Brother work on yourself wheather or not I wear hijab is my buisness not yours

I am sorry sister if you felt offend, it was not my intention. I was trying to remember you and myself.

“So remind them (O Muhammad) — you are only one who reminds.'' [Ad-dariat 51:55]

“O you who believe! Take care of your ownselves. If you follow the (right) guidance [and enjoin what is right (Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbid what is wrong (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden)] no hurt can come to you from those who are in error”
[al-Maa'idah 5:105]

remember men have a "hijab" too, I'm not asking you how you dress..

May allah bless you for your reminder sister.

i love you in sight of allah. and don t hesitate to correct me whenever i post something wrong, i am here to learn and correct myself.

but still sister i would like to post the aya where it s mentioned to wear hijab. It s just a remind for those reading my post.

''O prophet! tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested: and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. ''[Al-ahzab(33:59)]

assalamo alikom

hager

well,

i still in my opinion....
about hijab..and the topic..
thx u again..
i'll give example haytam...
i know..womens should wear hijab..so on
before i wear my veil..i was wear what i want...minin skrit..short..so on

this's doesn't mean..that i'm a bad person...
i still hager...the one who love everything on earth....
i wasn't bad,cuz,i didn't wear the hijab

and when i wear hijab..i still also hager,..nothing chnage..just some ideas
i never judge by appearance...
there's womens wear hijab and take it off.

mohamedqadar

For some reason people just assume hijabi or niqubi women are somehow better and more religious than other women.....well the sad truth is that this isn't true for everyone. I've met niqabi women who won't even give me the time of day, who pray like they are running late for dinner and who throw garbage out the window when there is the garbage can 3 feet away, you call that religious???? on the other hand I've met niqabi women who don't even speak the same language as me who come up and say salam and who are genuinely kind and good Muslims. The same goes for women in hijab, not all are pious, some are just showing an Islamic dress and inside they are not very good Muslims. INSIDE IS WHAT COUNTS, the beauty lies inside someone not in their hijab.

:salam2: i have posted this article because i thought it will be useful to the sisters.
Jabba as you have mentioned above that some people think that women with hijab are better then those without it. Well the formers are at least obeying what Allah SWT has order them to do. As Allah has said in the quran (And say to the faithful women to lower their gazes, and to guard their private parts, and not to display their beauty except what is apparent of it, and to extend their headcoverings (khimars) to cover their bosoms (jaybs), and not to display their beauty except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband's fathers, or their sons, or their husband's sons, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their womenfolk, or what their right hands rule (slaves), or the followers from the men who do not feel sexual desire, or the small children to whom the nakedness of women is not apparent, and not to strike their feet (on the ground) so as to make known what they hide of their adornments. And turn in repentance to Allah together, O you the faithful, in order that you are successful Surah an-Nur ayah 31).Allah has also said in Surah al-Ahzab ayah 59(O Prophet :saw: Say to your wives and your daughters and the women of the faithful to draw their outergarments (jilbabs) close around themselves; that is better that they will be recognized and not annoyed. And God is ever Forgiving, Gentle) Wether some women as you have stated are disobeying some of Allah's laws that is then something between them their lord. Allah will inform us all our deeds in the day of judgement.However, not only women should lower their gazes or guard their private parts, but also men should lower their gazes and guard their private parts as Allah has mentioned in the quran (Say to the believing man that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that will make for greater purity for them; and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; and that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands (Qur'an 24:30-31).To me, the obligations of hijab are clear and detailed when I look at both the Quran and the Sunna.There is no question in my mind; I am convinced that Allah SWT has indeed commanded hijab. Inshallah, I hope that after you have studied the dalils of the quran and sunnah you agree with me on this.

may allah guides us all to the right path amiin

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best

ok well thanks for all the feedback about what I said. I just simply wanted to state a point that a hijabi is no better than a non-hijabi if you lack in Islam. Of course I'm not trying to tell anyone not wearing hijab it' ok but I'm saying there are steps to be taken first. if your wearing a hijab you are a visible example to your community. if you go around in hijab acting like an "animal" or don't know anything about the deen, then what kind of example is that and how will you help others to learn about Islam??! Sadly I know a few people (not just in Syria) who have bad attitudes and don the hijab. unfortunately I was a newer Muslim when I met them and didn't know what to say or how to go about it.....converts will understand what it was like for them in the beginning.
As well a hijab in some places means a scarf with tight clothing.......as well just because I had a time in my life without hijab does not mean I wore skimpy clothing....but I guess thats the sterotype:wasalam: