Hijab killing in Toronto???

maria_hajjaj

Salamu alaycum wa rahmatulahi wa rabaracatu

Thank-you brother for sharing this!! It's so helpfull..for all of us.Especially for those who lives in non-muslim countrys. And, if I wouldn't put my hijab before, I would've put it today!!!
Dear sisters, I know how dificult is to take the decision of wearing the hijab if you are living into a non-muslim country....it was for me too... I've decited to wear hijab( allways and everywere-not just in muslim countrys,like I used to do), long time after my convertion. But once you put it, it's makes you feel such a strong woman, in spide of anything! We are so many muslim women all over the world,and people don't know about us because we are not showing that WE ARE MUSLIMS!!! LET THEM KNOW THAT WE ARE MUSLIMS AND THAT WE ARE PROUD OF OUR RELIGION!! LET US ALL PUT OUR HIJABS, AND GO OUT WITHOUT "FEAR" OR "SHAME"!!!! why to be afraid??!!- Allah(swt) is protecting us, so- no reason to be afraid... why to be shame??!! being a muslim it is the first thing that it is honour us !!!! Let us do something about it!
May Allah(swt) give us straight to face everything is coming to us.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Maria's advice to fellow sisters

Salamu alaycum wa rahmatulahi wa rabaracatu

Thank-you brother for sharing this!! It's so helpfull..for all of us.Especially for those who lives in non-muslim countrys. And, if I wouldn't put my hijab before, I would've put it today!!!
Dear sisters, I know how dificult is to take the decision of wearing the hijab if you are living into a non-muslim country....it was for me too... I've decited to wear hijab( allways and everywere-not just in muslim countrys,like I used to do), long time after my convertion. But once you put it, it's makes you feel such a strong woman, in spide of anything! We are so many muslim women all over the world,and people don't know about us because we are not showing that WE ARE MUSLIMS!!! LET THEM KNOW THAT WE ARE MUSLIMS AND THAT WE ARE PROUD OF OUR RELIGION!! LET US ALL PUT OUR HIJABS, AND GO OUT WITHOUT "FEAR" OR "SHAME"!!!! why to be afraid??!!- Allah(swt) is protecting us, so- no reason to be afraid... why to be shame??!! being a muslim it is the first thing that it is honour us !!!! Let us do something about it!
May Allah(swt) give us straight to face everything is coming to us.

Words od wisdom from a sister.:mashallah: