Holy Kaaba

Haimi

assalamo Aleykoom all my dear brothers and sisters.
Is there anyone who was born inside the holy Kaaba?

Anyone knows that? :)

Last edited:

Haimi

Wa alaikim alsalam : the sahabi Hakim bin Hizam wa born in the Kaaba as reported by Muslem.
Nah you're wrong. This is just a whisper. Also not famous. Anyone else can answer that or still we're lacking of islamic information?

Haimi

1. الفصول المهمة، ص12 ـ13؛ بحارالانوار، ج35، ص8.
محمد مالکی یقول فی کتابه: «وُلِدَ بِمکَّةَ الْمُشَرّفَةَ داخِلَ بَیْتِ الْحَرامِ فی یَوْمِ الْجُمعَةِ الثَّالِثَ عَشَرَ مِنْ شَهْرِاللّه ِ رَجَبِ سَنَةِ ثَلاثینَ مِنْ عامِ الْفیلِ... وَلَمْ یُولَدْ فِی الْبَیْتِ الْحَرامِ قَبْلَهُ اَحَدٌ سِواهُ، وَهِیَ فَضیلَةٌ خَصَّهُ اللّه تَعالی بِها اِجْلالاً لَهُ وَاِعْلاءً لَمَرْتَبَتِهِ وَاِظْهارا لِکَرامَتِهِ؛(1)

Haimi

Anyone knows who said that poetry, and for whom he wrote it?
علی حبّه جنّه قسیم النار و الجنّه

وصی المصطفی حقا امام الانس و الجنّه

Or this one?

قالوا ترفضت قلت کلّا ما الرفض دینی و لااعتقادی

لکن تولیت غیر شکّ خیر امام و خیر هارِ

ان کان حبّ الوصی رفضا فاننی ارفض العباد

Haimi

This one too please people lets dig abit.

یا اهل بیت الرسول الله حبّکم فرض من الله فی‌القرآن انزله

کفا کم من عظیم القدر انّکم من لم یصل علیکم لاصلوه له

a_stranger

Those who follow the Sunna love prophet Mohammad salla Allah , Imam Ali radia Allah anhu, Abo Baker Alsideek radia Allah anhu, Omer bin Alkatab radia Allah anhu and Othman bin Affan radia Allah anhu. We love them all and all : the companions and family of our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam they were all of them a sincere follower of our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam. All of them in Janna by the mercy of Allah . We pray to be gathered with them in Janna.

We curse those who killed Imam Hussain radia Allah anhu. It was a terrible crime but sunnies have nothing to do with it. The criminals are those who committed it .

It is time for all Muslims to be united and to wash their hearts from hatered and misconceptions.

Haimi

Those who follow the Sunna love prophet Mohammad salla Allah , Imam Ali radia Allah anhu, Abo Baker Alsideek radia Allah anhu, Omer bin Alkatab radia Allah anhu and Othman bin Affan radia Allah anhu. We love them all and all : the companions and family of our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam they were all of them a sincere follower of our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam. All of them in Janna by the mercy of Allah . We pray to be gathered with them in Janna.

We curse those who killed Imam Hussain radia Allah anhu. It was a terrible crime but sunnies have nothing to do with it. The criminals are those who committed it .

It is time for all Muslims to be united and to wash their hearts from hatered and misconceptions.
ماشاالله

Haimi

I know.... Imam Ali( salamo Allah Alayh) borned in Holy Kaaba...
احسنت! Yes imam Ali was borned in the holy kaaba! Just read the potries and other says of the famous sunni and shiaa about it. It is wonderful.

But sister montazer zohor can you compare this to jesus christ and his holy mother salamollah aleyhem ajma'ain? Did you notice something between their events? How amazing is rasul allah (SAwAW)

Haimi

And who said that sunni did that? God damn and curse them who's saying that!
Sunnies has the most greaties sciences professor teachers mentor and wow alot. For example alhakim nishabori! Ebn abi alhadid! Razi! Others too! And their poetries? Wonderful. Sometimes i wonder how a human being can say such supernatural words or poetry? It's only because allah swt just guided them. Maybe they has a few mistake but well it's science, no shy in it. God bless and keep safe my sunny brother/sisters, enshallah, amen.

Last edited:

Haimi

I'm sure alot of sunny people doesn't know their greates mans in islam because of politicals.
My brother, a-stranger do you know how imam ali died?
Do you know when he died some people of kufah was saying: *what the hell! Ali is praying too? Is he a prayer? Weird! No way*
This is exactly what happened to poeple when political stuffs gets involved, otherwise why poeple should cut off the head of imam Hussain as? A man who was carrying by rasulallah on his shoulder.

So he borned in holy kabaa but where did he die?:)

Arfatzafar

Was Hz Ali RA born in Ka'aba isn't important at all. His greatness isn't proven by this story. He was great because of his virtues and characteristics.