How A Muslim Should Love His Wife

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

[yt]UFzQxt8-u0E[/yt]​

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A believing man should not hate a believing woman; if he dislikes one of her characteristics, he will be pleased with another.
[Muslim :: Book 8 : Hadith 3469]

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet:saw: said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should not hurt (trouble) his neighbor. And I advise you to take care of the women, for they are created from a rib and the most crooked portion of the rib is its upper part; if you try to straighten it, it will break, and if you leave it, it will remain crooked, so I urge you to take care of the women."
[Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 62 :: Hadith 114 ]

'Abdullah b. Amr reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The whole world is a provision, and the best object of benefit of the world is the pious woman.
[Muslim :: Book 8 : Hadith 3465]

May Allah grant us pious spouse - ameen
:wasalam:

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

Jazakallahu Khairan wa Kaseeran..:tti_sister:

The third hadith u mentioned is my favourite.!

Allah swt bless us with pious spouses & bestow on us His abundant Mercy & may we always remain under His protection..Ameeen

~Baarakallahu Feekum

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

ameen..

jazak Allahu khyir for sharing..

ansari

STRANGER...

another beautiful hadith.

Narrated Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas:

Muhammad:saw: said, "You will be rewarded for whatever you spend for Allah's sake even if it were a morsel which you put in your wife's mouth."
[bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 53]

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
subhanallah beautifull hadith..may allah bless my brother ansari..jazakallah khair for posting such a beautifull thread..:) i love allah, but we have become sinners..i hope allah forgives us all..ameeeeen

JenGiove

That was wonderful! Thank you!....

As a stay-at-home, my personal advice to men it to understand that it can get very lonely staying at home with only a child to talk to. While men get to leave the home and talk to other adults they do not have to constantly expend personal energy for the sake of someone who is dependent on you and then expend more energy to be a good wife as well when the man come home.

I think Mohammad understood that and that is why he would help with the house duties.

Thank you, Mohammad, for being an understanding husband.....which made you a loving one.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

That was wonderful! Thank you!....

As a stay-at-home, my personal advice to men it to understand that it can get very lonely staying at home with only a child to talk to. While men get to leave the home and talk to other adults they do not have to constantly expend personal energy for the sake of someone who is dependent on you and then expend more energy to be a good wife as well when the man come home.

I think Mohammad understood that and that is why he would help with the house duties.

Thank you, Mohammad, for being an understanding husband.....which made you a loving one.

subhanallah sis,,,,
i hope ur very lucky mashallah..may allah keep u and ur husband happy foreve ameeen

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Sister,

Unfortunately, your dua is too late. My husband and I are divorcing. I've had to ask for it.

WHAT??????

i..i cant believe this.......
ya allah, what am i hearing sister????....

oh allah!..i dont have words to say..i pray something happens and the divorce stops..i will really pray day and night my sweet sister..plz dont take tensio...
i will really pray...

JenGiove

WHAT??????

i..i cant believe this.......
ya allah, what am i hearing sister????....

oh allah!..i dont have words to say..i pray something happens and the divorce stops..i will really pray day and night my sweet sister..plz dont take tensio...
i will really pray...

:salam2: Sister,

Thank you for your thoughts but I actually do not want to divorce to stop. I was the one to ask for it and I deserve someone who is more like Mohammad was to Khadeejah <a woman I have found myself admiring> than the person I thought I married. Do not worry for me sister....I've had worse things happen in my life....

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

Thank you for your thoughts but I actually do not want to divorce to stop. I was the one to ask for it and I deserve someone who is more like Mohammad was to Khadeejah <a woman I have found myself admiring> than the person I thought I married. Do not worry for me sister....I've had worse things happen in my life....

Inshaallah, Allah bless u wit one of the best husbands sister..
Allah keep u strong & patient throughout...Ameen..
Besides disappointments, life also gives us reasons to smile upon too...and i know u have tons! Allah keep u blessed, blissful & peaceful..Ameen
Baarakallahu fekum..Take care

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

is it?????...
then may allah give him hidayah..u kow what sister..
thereis a cousin brother of mine, and his wife is from german...
the same case is happening with her tooo...
she want to give divorce to my cousin brother..
i said her, what if ur husband has agreed his mistake and wants to live a new life..will u forgive him?..will u stop ur divorce case?..but she only says..' i wanna divorce'...
may allah do something and....
i am really worried sister..after all ur like my sister, and i cant stop worrying..as ur the creation of allah....my best sister in islam..i will pray for ur goodness...

JenGiove

is it?????...
then may allah give him hidayah..u kow what sister..
thereis a cousin brother of mine, and his wife is from german...
the same case is happening with her tooo...
she want to give divorce to my cousin brother..
i said her, what if ur husband has agreed his mistake and wants to live a new life..will u forgive him?..will u stop ur divorce case?..but she only says..' i wanna divorce'...
may allah do something and....
i am really worried sister..after all ur like my sister, and i cant stop worrying..as ur the creation of allah....my best sister in islam..i will pray for ur goodness...

:salam2: AW! Sister,

You are sweet.....Thank you. We barely know each other and yet you call me your "best sister in Islam"...I'm deeply touched. May Creator remember you and your heart on the day of Judgment. Ameen

JenGiove

Inshaallah, Allah bless u wit one of the best husbands sister..
Allah keep u strong & patient throughout...Ameen..
Besides disappointments, life also gives us reasons to smile upon too...and i know u have tons! Allah keep u blessed, blissful & peaceful..Ameen
Baarakallahu fekum..Take care

hehe...and those "tons" of reasons is eating his mac & cheese in his high chair as we speak. lol! If I could have a man like Mohammad and I could be like Khadeejah to him, I would be most blessed indeed....Subhana'allah!

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
hehe...and those "tons" of reasons is eating his mac & cheese in his high chair as we speak. lol! If I could have a man like Mohammad and I could be like Khadeejah to him, I would be most blessed indeed....Subhana'allah!

Subhanallah, u r still blessed my sister, (in comparison to many)
Inshaallah strive to be like Khadeejah, and em sure u wil get someone like Mohammad..inshaallah soon..:hijabi: Meanwhile this Khadeeja will pray for u..inshaallah...:hijabi:

justoneofmillion

[yt]UFzQxt8-u0E[/yt]​

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A believing man should not hate a believing woman; if he dislikes one of her characteristics, he will be pleased with another.
[Muslim :: Book 8 : Hadith 3469]

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet:saw: said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should not hurt (trouble) his neighbor. And I advise you to take care of the women, for they are created from a rib and the most crooked portion of the rib is its upper part; if you try to straighten it, it will break, and if you leave it, it will remain crooked, so I urge you to take care of the women."
[Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 62 :: Hadith 114 ]

'Abdullah b. Amr reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The whole world is a provision, and the best object of benefit of the world is the pious woman.
[Muslim :: Book 8 : Hadith 3465]

May Allah grant us pious spouse - ameen
Salaam,Thanks for sharing,we needed a thread like this for a change...There was a very beautiful thread about The prophets pbuh and Aicha on TTI, i don t know where it ended...

A Mujahid & Shaheed's Last Letter to His Wife.

Ghazi Anwar Pasha was from amongst those great Mujahideen of Turkey who had spent all his life fighting against the enemies of Islam. Eventually he was martyred by the Russians. Only a day prior to this he sent a letter to his wife, Najiya Sultana. This letter was published by her in the Turkish newspapers, and after being transferred was published by her in the newspapers in India on the 22 April 1923. This letter is so touching and thought provoking that every young man should read it. An inspiring account of Mujahideen from the Ottaman period.

ιllιlι ═══════════════[x]══════════════ ιlιllι ιllιlι ═══════════════[x

My Dearest Najiyya,

My life companion and fountain of happiness and joy dearest Najiya. The Almighty Allah is your guardian. Your last letter is in front of me at this moment. Believe me, this letter of yours will always be close to my heart. I cannot see your face but in between the lines and words of your letter I can see your beautiful fingers which used to play with my hair in the dark interior of tent, occasionally your picture fills my eyes. Alas, you write that I have forgotten you and that i do not care for your love.

You say that I have broken your loving heart and playing with fire and blood in a distant forsaken and I am unmindful of a woman who spends the night anxiously counting the stars.

You also say that I like war and my sword. But little did you realise when writing these words of yours, which undoubtedly were written with sincerity, out of deep love and devotion for me, will my heart.! How can I convince you [words are inadequate] that there is no one dearer to me in this world than you. You are the culmination of all my love and affection. I have never loved anyone before but you have stolen my heart.

Then what has separated me from You? O the joy of my heart! You can ask this question in a proper manner. Listen! I am not away from you because I desire material gains of wealth nor is it because I wish to establish a kingdom or throne for myself as my enemies have publicly intimated. The only reason that I am away from you is that Allah’s Obligatory Command has brought me here.

There is no greater fardh of Allah than Striving in the path of Allah. It is this command of Allah, the intention of fulfilling it entitles a person a place in Jannah.
Alhumdulillah I not only have the intention to fulfil this command but am actively carrying it out.

Your absence {judai}, like an arrow is cutting my heart into pieces every moment. Notwithstanding this I am happy in this separation as it is your true love, and your love which is the greatest test, a challenge to my intention and resolution of striving in the path of Allah Subhanu Wa ta’aala.

I thank Allah Ta’ala a thousand times that I have been victorious in this test and have been successful in putting Allah’s love and command before my life, love and the pleasure of my desire {nafs}. You also, my darling must thank Allah Ta’ala and be happy that your husband possesses such a strong Emaan that he can always sacrifice your love for the love of Allah.

My wife, Your Jihad is that you must put Allah’s love before your love and pleasure and you must make the bond of love between your husband and you stronger.
Look, never ever pray that your husband must come safe and sound from the path of Allah into your loving arms. This prayer is selfish and Allah will not be pleased. Rather let your prayer be this, that Allah accept the striving of your husband and bring him back successfully otherwise let his lips imbibe the cup of martyrdom. These lips you know my darling have never been touched or dirtied by alcohol, but have always been kept busy with reciting the Holy Qur’an and humming the glory and praises of Allah Subhanu Wa ta’aalah.

Dearest Najiya! How blessed will that moment be when in the path of Allah this head which you affectionately called beautiful will be separated from the body which in your eyes was not a soldier’s body but a beloved’s body!

Anwar’s greatest wish is to be martyred and be judged on the day of Qiyammah with Hadrat Khalid bin Waleed {R.A.}, This world is a temporary one, Death will definitely come, Then why fear death? If death is definite, then why should a man die lying on a bed? Death in the path of Allah is not death but indeed life,everlasting life.

Najiayya listen to my will! If I am martyred you must marry by brother Noori Pasha. After you, the dearest peron to me is Noori. It is my wish that after my demise he will faithfully care for you during your lifetime. My next wish is that all the children you bear tell them about my life and send all of them out in the Path of Allah for the uplifment of Deen. Remember if you do not fulfil this wish of mine, I will be angry with you in Jannah.

Farewell, my dearest! I don’t know why my inner feelings tell me that after this letter I will never be able to write another letter to you. It is no wonder that I may be martyred tomorrow.

Look! make sabr, on my death be happy and do not mourn, because my death in the path of Allah is an honour for you. Najiyya! I beg leave of you and in the world of thought I am embracing you.

Insha’Allah we will meet in Jannah and thereafter we will never part.

Your Anwar,

[ Ghazi Anwar Pasha was martyred the following day! ]

wassalaam

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Indeed, there is NO greater love than a love of an abdu to His Lord, The Possesser and The Creator of all Love.

Second comes the love of a wife to her husband and a husband to his wife which is based upon love to Allaah subhanahu wa Ta'ala. MashaAllaah, if two spouse deeply love each other *only* for the sake of Allaah, it is that type of love that will be preserved until they will be in love again in Heaven ( bi ithnillah ). MashaAllaah. And it is with this type of love, they will be no feeling of possessing :- that the husband belongs to the wife alone and that his wife belongs to him alone. It is because, we, ourselves belong to Allaah subhanahu wa Taa'la. We own nothing in this world for it is Allaah that owns *everything* in this Universe.

And of course, no other men in this world that has THE BEST characters to his wives and family other than Prophet Muhammad sallahu a'layhi wassalam.

Ya Allaah, may You grant us with spouses that will aid us, our family and our generation in our journey to Jannaah. Ameen.