How can I worship Allah?

ama6621

Assalamu Alaikum,

Dear brothers and sisters could you please advice me as to which ways can I worship Allah when I have my monthly period. These are the last ten days of Ramadhan and I want to make the best use of them. I cannot read the Quran, do Salat, fast or go to the mosque and it makes me feel very lost and very incomplete. I actually feel guilty that I am not doing enough. Please help. Can I not recite the Quran that I have memorized, or it that allowed?

Jazak Allah Khair for your answers.

Assalamu Alaikum

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum sis I think maybe u shud ask this in the sister only section im not sure up to u ...

But to answer ur question yes u can recite the quran u have memorized and remember wat u r doing is follow Allah(swt) commandment by doing what he has ordered us to do so inshallah taala u r getting ajar for that :)

ama6621

aslam o aliakum sis I think maybe u shud ask this in the sister only section im not sure up to u ...

But to answer ur question yes u can recite the quran u have memorized and remember wat u r doing is follow Allah(swt) commandment by doing what he has ordered us to do so inshallah taala u r getting ajar for that :)

Dear brother,
I apologize for not posting this in the sisters section. Actually I do not have permission to post there or to view any link from that section. Like the one the sister mentioned above. Can someone please help me with this?

Jazak Allah Khair. Please accept my apologies.

Assalamu Alaikum

zbhotto

Banned
Our imam just answered this question yesterday,

1. Not all part of a Masjid is Masjid. Suppose there is an separate room/building for women section in a masjid. In this case that separate room/building is not part of the Mashjid. Woman can come to that area to listen islamic lecture, discussion in her mothly time but she has to sit at the last row.

2. It is allowed to listen the recitation of Koran.

3. Ulama differs about reciting the Koran.