How long do you sleep?

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum.

How many hours do everyone here sleeps? Personally i grab like 5-6 hours. But I wanna try my very best to sleep for only 3-4 hours each night. So as to not waste time and spending the night in worship. Is this possible?

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I dont sleep too well. I maybe get about 4 hours of sleep a night, but if I'm sick, I will sleep longer. When you have kids, sometimes its hard to know what sleep is..lol!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:wasalam:
I like sleeping,but I'm not lazy,in the sense that I normally sleep 7 hours a day and spend the all day for my three children and the house.Now that I have a little son I have to get up in the night,but I'm surprised about the fact that even if I have two daughters,the oldest is 25 months and the youngest is only 11 months,I can sleep very good.Differently from other families that maybe get up in the night because their children cry or they are simply viced,I don't sleep very much,but at least in the night I am calm.:SMILY259:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum....
Nice thread....I don use to sleep a lot...dont know whay...but after 3/4hour automatically i wake up....like I go to sleep at usually at 2/2.30am....its normal.....and inshaa'Allah get up at 4.45am....for Fajr.....during the day time I don go to bed usually....but sometimes i sleep after the Asr to Maghrib Adhaan....
the whole routine was maintained by me,when I m fre...like now....university is finished....unemployed...but during my studies...I hardly sleep 4hours a day...but cant even see the bed....during my studies...

Jazakallhu khairn wa barakallahu feekum
wassalam

Sakeena

heyy

salaams,

I get in a good 8-9 hours of sleep alhamdulilah! I'm in college and I need my rest inshallah heh heh :hijabi: *yawn* aww time to catch some Z's tonight lol

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
salaams,

I get in a good 8-9 hours of sleep alhamdulilah! I'm in college and I need my rest inshallah heh heh :hijabi: *yawn* aww time to catch some Z's tonight lol

asalama Alykum:hearts:

Me too sakeena! i sleep 8-9 hours. i love this thread lol:hearts:

:salam2: I used to sleep 9-10 hrs before i had a baby. Now the baby wakes up every two hrs to have milk . So those beautiful sleepy days are gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh:girl3:

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:lol: wow u pple sleep so much LESS @_@ these days im free so i sleep fr like.....ok get ready :p:p 14 or 15 hours! :eek:!!! :lol:
nd normally i sleep fr 8 to 9 hours:D:D :lol:....:shymuslima1::shymuslima1:

walikumsalam!!!! :D

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
:lol: wow u pple sleep so much LESS @_@ these days im free so i sleep fr like.....ok get ready :p:p 14 or 15 hours! :eek:!!! :lol:

LOL fatima i can't sleep 14 to 15 hours thats crazy you can say 12 or 13 hours. in the winter time like when we have winter break i sleep 12 hours no lie lol :D

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

haha.. reading through this thread.. I can safely say that I prefer snoozing a bit longer than all of you. ;)

Around 7-8 hours.. A lot of my colleagues in college think its ridicolous, but I don't waste my time as much as they do, so its fine.

And yea.. I don't know how you folks survive with a 4-5 hour sleep schedule on weekdays.. I am amazed !

Btw, the earlier you sleep , the easier it is to wake up and feel fresh with less hours of sleep (hope this is common knowledge). So, are you 4-5 hours people on the Sunnah, straight to bed after Isha ? :p

Nice thread.. made me smile..

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Haha well I go to bed like 11 or 12 and wakes up after 5-6 hrs. Did you know that if you were to live for 60 yrs, and slept 8 hrs a day, you would be sleeping for 20 years!

rayray

Wow! even I can't do that...you're like a hibernating polar bear :SMILY149:

believers_path

sleep.jpg

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Assalamualaikum.

How many hours do everyone here sleeps? Personally i grab like 5-6 hours. But I wanna try my very best to sleep for only 3-4 hours each night. So as to not waste time and spending the night in worship. Is this possible?

WHATS SLEEP !?!?!?!

Oh that thing that happens only for 2-3 hours lol

my sleep is various depending on work schedule, i use to get like 2-3 but now ALhumdulilah i can catch like 4-5 ... Depends

Allahu Alam :) i dont sleep much but i get alot of dreams lol

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Enough Allhamdulillah

"And of His signs is your slumber by night and by day, and your seeking of His bounty. Lo! herein indeed are portents for folk who heed." (Quran, Al-Room, 23).

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu