how lucky this Brother

khalidvaltrans

how lucky is this Brother

[/B]:salam2: how lucky is this Brother he diead in Madina Munnowara and he is in sajda :subhanallah:

[yt]_SoDzJU2Wog[/yt]

~niyqaabiy~

Sami'gna wa ato'gna
:salam2:

Oh puhleez..*roll up eyes*...luck, eh?

Allaah says:

Say: "Nothing shall ever happen to us
except what Allaah has ordained for us.
He is our Maula (Lord, Helper and Protector)."
And in Allaah let the believers put their trust.

[At-Taubah 9:51]

There is NO SUCH thing as LUCK in Islam ok, akhiy. Just a gentle reminder. :blackhijab:

Oem Soufiane

Allaah says:

Just a gentle reminder. :blackhijab:

That was not very gentle ukhti, leave the rolleyes :) and yes indeed it is a very happy qadr.

abu turaab

Allaah says:

There is NO SUCH thing as LUCK in Islam ok, akhiy. Just a gentle reminder. :blackhijab:

:salam2: Yet one can't say for sure that a person dying in Sajood is a salvated one!!..still its not the crieterion!!..a believer must do the righteous deeds and still fear of ALLAH's punishment for the wrongs and evils he did and for the short-comings he conducted in e'badah and ask for forgiveness with the thought not to repeat the mistakes again...and then he can hope for the salvation!!!...
secondly sister there's a great factor of luck in believers life!!...for a believer everything is a good luck...as the Prophet said:"the matter of a believer is strange and good in all aspects(which is not for others)that when something good occurs in his life he's Greatful to ALLAH!!...and if something bad like a calamity strikes him he is patient!!...and in both the cases its good for him(that he will gather the reward from ALLAH)"if otherwise!!...then there's only bad-luck for a hypocryte...disbeliever etc!!!
:wasalam:

~niyqaabiy~

Sami'gna wa ato'gna
:salam2: Yet one can't say for sure that a person dying in Sajood is a salvated one!!..still its not the crieterion!!..a believer must do the righteous deeds and still fear of ALLAH's punishment for the wrongs and evils he did and for the short-comings he conducted in e'badah and ask for forgiveness with the thought not to repeat the mistakes again...and then he can hope for the salvation!!!...
secondly sister there's a great factor of luck in believers life!!...for a believer everything is a good luck...as the Prophet said:"the matter of a believer is strange and good in all aspects(which is not for others)that when something good occurs in his life he's Greatful to ALLAH!!...and if something bad like a calamity strikes him he is patient!!...and in both the cases its good for him(that he will gather the reward from ALLAH)"if otherwise!!...then there's only bad-luck for a hypocryte...disbeliever etc!!!

Yaa akhiy kariym, "luck" would mean ONLY by chance BUT as Muslims we must believe in the qadr of Allaah. We make dua' and effort and put our reliance to Allaah NOT by mere "LUCK".

People who believe in "LUCK" carry "Lucky charms" and all so as to get the "goodnes" of it and thus it is said as good luck and people believe you are not suppose to do certain stuff for fear of bad luck like "walking on cracked path" or "point your fingers at the rainbow"...and so on...these are NOT A PART of Islam.

How we die or when we die has all been "written" in Lukh mahfuz {how you spell that?}

Good or bad comes from Allaah Ta'ala and you'd be suprise that "things" that we consider as "bad" can actually be good to us.

For Allaah says:

"...Do not regard it an evil to you;
nay, it is good for you...."

An- Nuur 24:11][/

And the believer should put their trust in their LORD no matter what happen to them, good or bad, for Allaah says:

"...So put your trust (in Allah) if ye are indeed believers. "

[Al-Maida 5:23]

"If ALLAH helps you, Non can overcome you:
If HE forsakes you, Who is there, after, that,
That can help you?
In ALLAH then,
Let the Believers put their trust."

[Surah Al-Imran:160]

Of course we must know that we are not created just in jest. For Allaah says:

Verily We have created man into toil and struggle.

[ Al-Balad 90:4]

"And certainly,
We shall test you with something
of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits,
but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).
Who, when afflicted with calamity,
say: "Truly! To Allaah we belong and truly,
to HIM we shall return."

[ Al-Baqara 2: 155~156]

Meraj

Brother

mashaAllah may Allah (subhana wa taala) give him best of gardens...and may He (subhana wa ttala) give us hidaya so that we be among those who have achieved highest gardens...ameen ya Robal aalameen...

Jazak Allah kheiran for sharing...

~niyqaabiy~

Sami'gna wa ato'gna
That was not very gentle ukhti, leave the rolleyes :) and yes indeed it is a very happy qadr.

Wallaahi ukhtiy, I didn't mean any harm in me "roll up eyes". It's just a habit...a very bad one, I guess.:shymuslima1:

Insha^Allaah, no more "roll up eyes" for me ...er I will try my best..like I said it's a habit...er I do that in real life too! Er...okie dokie, out with them bad habit! Insha^Allaah! :blackhijab:

May Allaah, give me the strength to get rid this bad habit. Amiyn yaa Allaah!

By the way, that is honestly a gentle reminder. :hearts:

To akhiy Khalidvaltrans my sincerely apologies if I have offended you in my reply..specifically them "roll up eyes".

Anyway, jazaak Allaah khayr for sharing that!

Oem Soufiane

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh sis,

Mashallah, ukhti, everyone has something to work on, so may Allah swt give us all the strength to give up our own individual bad habits.

:SMILY252:

Umm soufiane

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

all i can say is that there aren't many more ways to die that are better than that. i remember hearing in a lecture about a hadith that the prophet :saw: said " that whosoever dies upon something, will be resurrected in the same state that he died. " can you imagine having died in the position of sujood? or reciting the talbiyah during hajj? or dying while making tawaf? how beautiful it would be to appear before your Lord in such a way.