• Two to Four

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • As many as Allah gives

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shak78

Lots of people think from the whole western standpoint of having two and only two kids. But that seems pretty selfish and silly after all. I know I used to think the same thing too....but the more the merrier as they say. Besides it would be pretty boring having two kids running around the house :p

:salam2:

Right now I can barley take care of the one I have sister, I do want another one but I would like to be able to take care of the children I have. As Sister Apa said, you have as many as Allah gives you. So far that is my son who is a handful right now but I love it.

khangul

your sister
:salam2:

brother alhamdollilah i have 4 kids and im a happy mother .i am planning for more kids.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-sallaamu `alaikum!

Um, I suppose however many Allaah SWT grants me. Insha'allah! But if it were upto me, I'd want no less than a football field of 'em!=)

Brother(thread starter), aren't you gonna share also?

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
As-sallaamu `alaikum!

Um, I suppose however many Allaah SWT grants me. Insha'allah! But if it were upto me, I'd want no less than a football field of 'em!=)

A home footie team? If you need a manager, I've always had aspirations of being a footie coach. I play a lot of Football Manager, after all...

:SMILY129:

BintShishaan

AmatuLlaah
As many as Allah gives

Look at her, isn't she cuuuuuuuteeeee???!!!

The bigger the Ummah, the better :)
By the way, the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi was sallam loved children.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
As-sallaamu `alaikum!

Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister

As per me, I want as many as Allah gives me inshaAllah. :)

However, all that will be based on the financial, physical and psychological ability of me and especially wife because she will be the one who have to carry the baby for more than 9 months. Really we owe mothers so much.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As many as Allah gives

Look at her, isn't she cuuuuuuuteeeee???!!!

The bigger the Ummah, the better :)
By the way, the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi was sallam loved children.

Subhanallah! How adorable wallah! Masha'allah! She looks absolutely stunning in that jilbaab. May the Angels of Allah always protect her.

Is she yours? Or did you steal her off the net, sister? =]

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister

As per me, I want as many as Allah gives me inshaAllah. :)

However, all that will be based on the financial, physical and psychological ability of me and especially wife because she will be the one who have to carry the baby for more than 9 months. Really we owe mothers so much.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

masha'Allah! How considerate of you, akh! Mothers are a gift to the ummah! Bless them all..!
For a minute I was wondering if the brothers were also voting for the poll and why. Considering as 'they' won't be the ones to give birth. But yeah, you brothers actually have quite the part in the whole 'having a child' thing.
Anyways, I pray that Allaah SWT's makes it possible for you and us all to have As Much of those little trouble makers as possible.:]

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

I question whether the thread is entirely within Islaamic guidelines.

Discussing how many children you wish to have should be a conversation between an individual and their spouse. Not a general discussion in a public forum for all to see should they click on it.

You can discuss your children, nothing wrong with that, Im sure they are wonderful little beings but thats flatly different.

Please, (especially for the unmarried sisters amongst you), elevate the hayaa' threshold?

This serves as a reminder for all of us, inshaAllaah.

Probably wont be a popular move, but thread definitely closed. (Don't waste your time disputing this via PM or otherwise).

Ramadaan Kareem.

Wa-salam

Status
Not open for further replies.