How Not To Be Interviewed By CNN About The Holocaust

bmw540i

How Not To Be Interviewed
By CNN About The Holocaust
By Edgar J. Steele
Conspiracypenpal.com
1-28-5

I fielded several calls from CNN producers the other day. "Somebody" had given them my name as someone they might want to interview to provide counterpoint to their coverage today, which predictably will gush in support of all things Jewish. They discussed sending out a camera crew to film me being profiled with my commentary. Obviously, the idea was to get a foil to make look foolish...the typical, inarticulate and irrational "hater" to be vilified on camera. I know that always is the media's agenda when its minions approach me, but I am willing to play along, anyway, because I count on being able to hold my own with anybody on politically-incorrect subjects.

One of them asked if I believed in the Holocaust. "Do I believe Jews died or do I believe 6,000,000 Jews were gassed and cremated?" I responded. The latter, she said. "No - that's complete rubbish, as a little logic will demonstrate," I replied. "Here, let me explain."

"Consider why Germany, fighting a war on two fronts, desperate for fuel and materiel of every sort, would bother to load millions of Jews on railroad cars and transport them hundreds, even thousands, of miles to concentration camps. Camps built specifically to house them, where they would be fed, clothed, even tattooed so they could be inventoried...just to kill them."

"Look," I continued, "it doesn't even begin to make sense. If they wanted Jews dead, they would have done it the same way that Russian Jews had been doing it to millions and millions (20 to 80 million, depending upon to whom you talk) of White Christians for the past thirty years at the time: with a bullet to the base of the skull, wherever they might be found."

There was a long pause. I used it to add: "As my buddy Al likes to say, 'In all of German-occupied Europe, there were 2.4 million Jews. After the war, 3.8 million Jews applied for Holocaust reparations. Tragically, the remaining 6 million were lost.'"

More silence. (I imagined her feverishly taking notes.) "Did you know that WWII wasn't the first time that Jews claimed 6,000,000 of their number were eradicated in a genocidal frenzy?" I asked. "No - no, I didn't," came the tentative response. "WWI," I said. "They made the exact, same claim, but they would like us to forget about that now. And that wasn't the first time either. You might ask what is so magic about the 6 million figure - well, it derives from their Talmud, which teaches that their Messiah will not come until 6 million Jews are slaughtered." I resisted the almost-overwhelming urge to point out that Israel's current Jewish population is just about 6 million and then ask if she believed in religious prophecy.

"How do you know this is true?" she asked.

"Well, the Talmud is there for anybody to read. Besides, they keep changing the plaques at Auschwitz. First it was 4 million killed there, said the memorial plaque, which now has been replaced with a plaque that claims 1.5 million. Even so, the 6 million figure never got knocked down by the 2.5 million Auschwitz reduction." (Go here for a particularly illuminating article which puts the final Auschwitz figure at about 140,000, based on documents released following the Soviet collapse.)

More silence, then she asked if I had any other thoughts on Auschwitz. "Where do I begin?" I began.

"Did you know that, when the Russians were about to "liberate" Auschwitz, most of the Jewish prisoners, including Elie Wiesel, famed Nazi hunter, and Otto Frank, Anne Frank's father, elected to move to another camp with their German captors, rather than await the arrival of the Russians? If the Germans were so bad and such rampant killers, why not wait for the Russians? By the way, did you know that the last part of Anne Frank's handwritten diary was done in ball-point pen, which wasn't even invented until after the end of the war?" (Anne Frank died of typhus before war's end.) "Did you know that Otto has paid court-ordered restitution to at least one individual who claimed to have been hired to write the diary?"

"What about all the pictorial evidence?" she asked.

"Mostly faked," I replied. "All those pictures of skinny people and bodies stacked like cordwood were actually of Czechs and Poles and Germans. And they died of Typhus, which was rampant in the camps, not gas chambers. Simon Wiesenthal, whose Southern California museum is supported by taxpayer dollars, has been shown repeatedly to use faked photographs in his exhibits. A great many photographs were faked for the trumped-up Nuremberg trials, for which German confessions were extracted by torture, a notoriously unreliable interrogation technique. Tellingly, several confessions, written out in English, were signed by German officers, though they didn't speak a word of English.

"There's a famous photo of Auschwitz where smoke from alleged crematoria was added by Wiesenthal to "prove" the existence of ovens. Problem is, eventually the original surfaced, with no smoke to be seen. And Allied flyovers never reported any billowing smoke from any of the camps, either."

"Do you have these pictures?" she asked.

"Yep, and documentary proof of everything I say. And, I can put my hands on it in mere minutes, at most."

For example, now you see it.......now you don't.

The first photo was downloaded from Wiesenthal's own web page at http://motlc.wiesenthal.com/, though removed, of course, once the original was found in Auschwitz Album 1978 (1st edition, Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, New York, 1978, photo No. 165). No wonder the Jews had to invent a word for that characteristic to which they refer as "chutzpah," a word which simply has no English equivalent.

I went on to point out that there is absolutely no evidence of skinshade lamps, soap rendered from human fat, gas chambers, crematoria or of huge pits of either ash or bodies. More silence. "The sole gas chamber at Auschwitz is acknowledged and now labeled to be a reproduction constructed by the Russians. A phony reproduction, according to camp records."

"Why would they lie about all these things?" asked the CNN producer.

"To engender an ethnocentric feeling of unity among Jews and simultaneously guilt trip all the rest of us into submission. Besides, it's been a huge moneymaker for them. Don't forget the Mossad's motto: 'By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War.'"

New America. An idea whose time has come.

-ed

Copyright ©2005, Edgar J. Steele

Comment
From John Carpenter
1-29-5

Dear Jeff,

The author states that the ball point pen wasn't invented until after World War 2 in his comments about the Diary of Anne Frank.

Quote: "By the way, did you know that the last part of Anne Frank's handwritten diary was done in ball-point pen, which wasn't even invented until after the end of the war?"

The fact is, the ball point pen was a predecessor of the fountain pen and was patented in Germany in 1910 by a German inventor named Baum. However, the first man to actually develop and launch a ball-point pen was the Hungarian L. Jozsef Biro (1899-1985) from Budapest, who in 1938 invented a ball-point pen with a pressurized ink cartridge. He is considered the inventor of today's ball-point pen. Working as a journalist, Biro noticed that the ink used in newspaper printing dried quickly, leaving the paper dry and smudge-free. From there he got the idea to use the same type of ink for writing instruments. Since the thicker ink would not flow from a regular pen nib, he fitted his pen with a tiny ball bearing in its tip. Moving along the paper, the ball rotates picking up ink from the ink cartridge and leaving it on the paper. This principle of the ballpoint pen dates back to a never commercially exploited patent of 1888 owned by John J. Loud for a product to mark leather.

This information can be found at: http://www.cosmopolis.ch/english/cosmo30/history_ballpoint_pen.htm

There are plenty of links at the dogpile search engine for one at: http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/

In our efforts to search for the truth about the holocaust, we must get our facts straight. The fact is, something happened in those camps and abroad in German-occupied territory. One need not to look too far into man's history to find plenty of examples of man's cruelty and hatred for his fellow man. I think the Nazies were as capable of mass murder as easily as the Communists or even the so- called God-fearing Americans...who are all so pure in their own eyes. What really happned is hard to say. There are so many extremists on both sides of the holocaust issue. The holocaust acclaimers and the holocaust deniers. I find myself in the middle of moderation on any of these issues you cover on your website and program, be they the Holocaust or even the present acting governmental body under Bush and company. One thing is for sure...neither is any of this new nor will any of it be the last in human history, unfortunately.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Salaam...

Hmmm, I must say that I dont believe this to be true at all. The holocaust is a reality. So many people cannot be "paid" to fake so many stories, each different but with the same basic elements in their accounts. I have read many books about personal experiences in the camps. No one can make up such detail. I even myself met a lady who was in Auschwitz. She was a little girl when they captured her and her family. her stories were horrific. there was real pain and sadness in her eyes... 1000's of people are not capable of faking such real pain...

Mr President

This is also a website holocaustdenialvideos.com. Sister findin light, u should rather visit zioncrimefactory.com for more info about the jews.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
This is also a website holocaustdenialvideos.com. Sister findin light, u should rather visit zioncrimefactory.com for more info about the jews.

:salam2: Brother...

Its all conspiracy. they say the Jews did 9/11? I say Bush did.. And Al-Qaeda "claimed responsibility"... up to the individual to believe...

Not my cuppa tea to get into...

Mr President

Well sis, the Jews actually did the 9/11 and al-qaeda doesn't exist at all.If America hadn't had Jewish crimminals in its gov structures,it did be better as the American support for Israel will decrease a lot.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
zioncrimefactory.com - just read a bit on that site - what a bunch of hogwash! really you should NOT believe everything you read. There is no evidence to suport these claims and most pictures are photoshopped...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is a known fact that the two authors mentioned fabricated the stories.

As to the numbers..the six million is a mystery. The population census does not collaborate those numbers.

It is not hogwash. As historians present different perspectives of what actually occurred we see a different picture unfold.

We have to be open to revisionists versions of recorded history. Those who wrote the history that has become common knowledge to us had an agenda. The agenda is now been scrutinized.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
W Salaam,
are you referring to the article or the website that i quoted?
WRT the article, honestly, personally, I believe it happened.Yes the numbers may have been distorted and some people may have fabricated stories, but thousands of people?? There is too much evidence to support the holocaust and maybe not enough to suporting its fabrication. There is just too much detail in personal accounts to rule it out as being a lie.
*personal opinion*
WRT to the website - go have a look :p looks like a blog to me.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Salaams sister,

I would like you to spend a little time to read this article that i will post.I gather from your posts that you are from the USA.Please take some of your valuable time.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/holohoax.htm

http://realjewnews.com/ this is from a former Jew.

salaams

:salam2:Brother,
Actually much like your profile suggests - i too am from Southern Africa :p
Funny the assumptions we make just because of a stated opinion... just saying....
Im not pro jew... Im not pro Bush, im not pro Al-Qeada... Im just me... as i said in my second post, not my cuppa tea to even know more... i try to stay away as much as possible from media and conspiricy... there is too much out there to know what exactly is the truth.
Thanks for the links tho.... I will definitely have a read through (briefly) :)

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
trying to attach a document - how do i?!

Ok done...
Attached is one of the many personal accounts of concentration camps.

The site you quoted me said it would take over 30 years to kill 6 million people? I dont believ in the figure of 6 million but a well known stat is that during the Rwandan genocide - between 500,000 to one million people were murdered in 100 days... its easy to do the math... unless the Rwandan genocide is also a lie?! hmmm! I just dont believe everything I read... thats all :)

Attachments

• Man's Search for Meaning.pdf
    938.6 KB · Views: 17

bmw540i

:salam2: fellow South African:)

You got me wrong.I do not deny something happened but what ever happened has been exaggerated like 50 times and the Palestinians are paying for what happened to the Jew,s.Is it not ironic that every Jew has the same storey.The Jew,s made sure that nobody forgets what happened.The case of Rwanda that you mention was not done in concentration camps those Hutus and Tutsies ran wild through the streets.That is not what happened in Germany.The Germans did not run into the streets and the public was not involved in what happened at Auschwitz if it happened at all.

The same people that serve in the Israeli army has had one or two grand parents or some family that was in the Holocaust yet they doing the same punishment on the Palestinians, and then cry to the world about what happened in Auschwitz, so that they can meet the same on the Palestinians. :wasalam:

kayleigh

I'm willing to believe that 6 million isn't the exact number, but something happened and whatever happened was horrible, inhumane, and inexcusable.

HOWEVER, it's ridiculous that whatever happened back then should be used as justification for anything just as horrible now. Murder doesn't excuse murder.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
I'm willing to believe that 6 million isn't the exact number, but something happened and whatever happened was horrible, inhumane, and inexcusable.

HOWEVER, it's ridiculous that whatever happened back then should be used as justification for anything just as horrible now. Murder doesn't excuse murder.

:salam2:
Well said! :)

Brother BMW - I'm not South African but SouthERN African.. one of your bordering countries :p
Its true that they never let us forget BUT we shouldnt forget. Human atrocities like this should never be forgotten (Rwanda, Japan, India, Palestine, Uganda, even South Africa, and many more). Learnings have to be extracted from each incident and we have to ensure that it never happens again.
And then there is Isreal...

bmw540i

:salam2: fellow African :)

I hope not Zimbabwe.

I am glad that we agree that 6 million is an exaggeration of massive proportion.
I hope that the world never remembers it for the same reason all the wars that were created and the genocide that was perpetrated by the Zionist and the American/Zionist lobby which has been going on in the name of religion.

This world needs a change and as long as we hold this exaggeration in our minds they will always spew it out as if the Muslims were responsible.

bmw540i

I agree with you but my point being that if the Germans did it why should we be held responsible or that we should be reminded,in South Africa we have a Holocaust Museum,why? why then should we not have a Holocaust and an Apartheid Museum all over the world to remind all and sundry about the double standards of the Jew,s and the illegal occupation and Apartheid policy,s of the same Zionist who always cry wolf yet they play the victim.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The facts speak for themselves. Documented accounts and census reports stated numbers that are in contradiction to the six million.

The document you suggested : Mans Search for Meaning...have you read it. Have you read how they describe Muslims.

You may change the way you think if you recall who were called Muslims.

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Assalaam walaikum,

The facts speak for themselves. Documented accounts and census reports stated numbers that are in contradiction to the six million.

The document you suggested : Mans Search for Meaning...have you read it. Have you read how they describe Muslims.

You may change the way you think if you recall who were called Muslims.

I was three quarters through it about 6 months ago - kinda left it there due to no time - but what do you mean?? have you read the book? there is no account of Muslims in this book as far as i remember. Its simply about one man's story on his experience in the camp.
Please clarify what you mean....