How Pakistani authorities scoffing at Muslims!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almaas

Asalaamualaykum,

This video angers and distresses me so much at the same time, it's truely heart breaking. The ending actually brought tears to my eyes, if that was ever my family in such a situation...(God forbid).

Brother please tell me what was their crime..I mean why are they being beaten this way...is this some sort of prison?

May Allah swt reward them greatly for all they have endured and suffered. Ameen.

I hate the pak govt/aunthorities so much, it's so unfair how the people are suffering! I guess it's like that for many muslim nations to be honest, unfortunately..May Allah swt better their situations. Ameen.

Walaykumasalaam.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum
yea i saw this video before and i was so mad!!!

i cant believe these people

may Allah (swt) guide us all - ameen

Musulmanin

I don't know their crime, but no person (especially elderly) should be treated like this, even criminals. There should be court hearing and punishment according to the law. This was an act of abuse by criminals. :astag: May Allah humiliate them.

No wonder Pakistan is so messed up.

I don't understand why the video was disabled on this thread.

You can watch it on youtube here> , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD5yM9OjcO8&feature=player_embedded

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
These ppl must be eating dog meat in their daily meal...I'm so mad..we condemn the torture in Gitmo and Abu Ghraib, I feel sad and shame that an Islamic country doing this to Muslims. It seem current leadership in Pak is worst than Pervez Musharraf....may Allah punish these ppl.

Hassan1988

I was wondering what he did at first but like Musulmanin said no one should be treated like that. If they did something, they should be sent to court and punished accordingly, those police were a bunch of thugs. my video is taking a long time to load so i've only seen the first minutes so far, waiting for the rest to load

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
my heart went out for him really brother it broke my heart.
But look how he says takbeer.Allah u akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its time of fitnah and most of the army is shia in pakistan they are holding key posts.

FreedomFighter

my heart went out for him really brother it broke my heart.
But look how he says takbeer.Allah u akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its time of fitnah and most of the army is shia in pakistan they are holding key posts.

aww sis :( we can only pray for them it seems. look at how they are torturing these men. these men could be their fathers. and these army has no shame. look at those young men in the army, how proudly they are beating up the Muslims. they think they look great, they look lower than pigs. and look at how they put them in prison like cages. and look at how they beat up old men, one of them who even had white hair. but how did someone manage to video this?

arzafar

i dunno what to say really. just hate myself now more than ever for being a paki. what i will say is that this video and most of the stuff of the media should be taken with a pinch of salt.

there are terrorist, foreign and local mercenaries and criminals among this "tehreek-e-taliban pakistan" which is a different group from Afghan taliban (who actually went to madrassas). the majority of pakistani taliban comprise of illterate, tribal militants and criminals, who are allegedly doing suicide bombings, blowing up schools, harassing and killing innocent people. there are other videos in which you can see beheadngs of pak army soldiers being made under the name of tehreek-taliban pakistan.

"truth is teh first casuality of war"

its therefore very difficult to see who is the guilty party. this is the age of deception. knowledge has been taken away from us and its impossible to decipher the truth from falsehood.

may Allah guide us. Ameen

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brother, honestly I do not know who is terrorist and who is not in Pak now. But you have updated something I need to know.

My view is that if whoever it is proven to be terrorist, does he/she deserved such a inhumane treatment? If animal was beaten up like this and downloaded into youtube can you imagine what will be the respond? The so called animal activists will be on the street demonstrating everywhere and demand punishment. Now some old men being beaten up like dogs, are they equal to dogs? My heart really paining now.

arzafar

Brother, honestly I do not know who is terrorist and who is not in Pak now. But you have updated something I need to know.

My view is that if whoever it is proven to be terrorist, does he/she deserved such a inhumane treatment? If animal was beaten up like this and downloaded into youtube can you imagine what will be the respond? The so called animal activists will be on the street demonstrating everywhere and demand punishment. Now some old men being beaten up like dogs, are they equal to dogs? My heart really paining now.

that's exactly what im trying to say. Both are wrong.
TTP have done suicide bombings killing many innocent civilians. They have captured pak army soldiers, foreign engineers and beheaded them. they have blown up schools, harassed, beaten, beheaded people for things like
1. not keeping abeard
2. not paying them tax
3. not observing salah
basically they want to enforce shariah according to their will and wishes with the use of violence. Some of them are mercenaries working on an indian/russian payroll.

This video is not very clear as to whether this was an interrogation or what and it only shows one side of the story. However, without justifying the actions of either side, i can understand why they are doing it.

Musulmanin

that's exactly what im trying to say. Both are wrong.
TTP have done suicide bombings killing many innocent civilians. They have captured pak army soldiers, foreign engineers and beheaded them. they have blown up schools, harassed, beaten, beheaded people for things like
1. not keeping abeard
2. not paying them tax
3. not observing salah
basically they want to enforce shariah according to their will and wishes with the use of violence. Some of them are mercenaries working on an indian/russian payroll.

This video is not very clear as to whether this was an interrogation or what and it only shows one side of the story. However, without justifying the actions of either side, i can understand why they are doing it.

First of all, who said these men were TTP? even if they are TTP, what's your understanding on the treatment of prisoners according to Islam? a 20 year-old thug beating unarmed elderly.

Just a note,the way those soldiers throw punches is very girly. Seriously women can fight harder than that. I guess the army is short of real men with honor otherwise such beating would not have taken place.

Musulmanin

this video is a very poor attempt at distorting facts to tell lies.

the youtuber even mixed some emotional "Islamic nasheed" etc in the background to stir up controversies. Also doctored some of the voices done in this video.

however islam is not built on manipulation of emotions.

May Allah guide muslims in these times when lies are mixed with Truth.

p.s. this "torture" is nothing compared to the water boarding used by the CIA and Cheka torture techniques used by the KGB.. If you experience that, then you will know how cruel non-muslims can be

typical paki/indian nationalist answer. They go long ways to say white on black and black on white just to prove how awesome pakistan or india is.

I respect and love pakistani/indian brothers/sisters but not for their national identity but rather for their taqwa and islamic practices. Anyone trying to find excuses for thugs on the video needs some serious re-evaluation of their understanding of Islam.

I did not make this video, but there is even no need to put nasheed or anything on the background, it's obvious how scumbags build their manhood in the army.

Musulmanin

so my concern for another human being is "emotional activity"?

Pakistani nationalists are so afraid to look bad in the eyes of India, they're ready to overstep Islamic principles.

Musulmanin

i was in yugoslavia when 800 children were burned inside closed football stadiums. nobody heard their cries, nobody came to help them. this video is like candy.

May Allah guide u to True Islam, my bengali brother.

I'm not bengali, I'm from the land of Qoqaz where young don't raise their hands on elderlies, where one man can knock down a bunch of the thugs on the video.

clarify something for me please.

what is "true Islam" you're talking of? is it your version of Islam where it's ok people to beat unarmed elderly b/c there have been crimes worse than that?

You said:
TTP only wants to destroy the muslim ummah image. They do not follow the teachings of Quran and Sunnah. May Allah keep truth separate from falsehood.

So, thugs on that video are following "the teaching of Quran and Sunnah" ?

The Teacher you need to quit army and the air force.

Musulmanin

i am not with the army or any military. if you are not working for the CIA you shud focus on the horrible water boarding. if you are working for CIA may Allah guide you and save you from Shaitaan

you still did not answer my questions, yet you want Allah (swt) to guide me.

answer me, is pakistan better than india or any arab country? actually, you don't need to answer
I've met a few of your kind to know who you truly are and what your beliefs are. May Allah protect Pakistanis from your kind of ideology.

I rest my case.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
p.s. this "torture" is nothing compared to the water boarding used by the CIA and Cheka torture techniques used by the KGB.. If you experience that, then you will know how cruel non-muslims can be

You are absolutely right. But are you surprise if non-muslim behave like animals? I will be more surprise when muslims do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.