How to be mom's favourite...?

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
Salamualaikum;
Every one loves there :SMILY252:mom:SMILY252: (may be) ..I also love my mom but dont have idea how to express it ...?
So please if you brothers and sisters give me advices....please...!!!
:SMILY176::SMILY176::SMILY176::SMILY176:
I will Inshallah try to act upon it ....
walaikum salam

sazk

Banned
well my sister the answer is very simple. you dont need to do anything. moms always love their children unconditionally (highest form of love).

a british once asked me why we dont celebrate mother's day, or spouses dont hold hands in public in my country, or why we don't celebrate valentines day or why we dont kiss in public.

i said its pretentious n frankly a little bit desperate.

Hazem2

Simply sister , you must always have her satisfaction upon you ..

-And do anything she order you ..except the forbidden things ( haram ) .

-Kiss her hand when you go to unuversity & so...

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK

ASAK Sister,
In my opinion, she knows very well how much you love her. So i would suggest you to obey her in all respects ( Except if she goes against the faith).

Also if you are to express it, do it by actions. Like help her do kitchen work, for example, do the dishes, or help her clean the dining table after dinner, or help her in cleaning the house. My Mom used to be very happy when i would just stand with her while she did the dishes after dinner, i was not even touching those dishes but standing there and talking to her and giving her company. she used to tell this to everyone that i help her in her work.

Also one suggestion is, since you are a sister, you can suggest her clothes, what looks good at her. Even today my mom asks me how does she look after dressing up. LOL.

If there is a gathering i make sure i sit only next to my mom no matter what. even if there is no chair next to hers i sit on the hand rest of her chair and put an arm around her. she loves it. i mean it is not smthg that i do deliberately to show off but it is a habit since many years.

Anyways Mom is a very special treasure that ALLAH SWT has given us , i think we should take care of her at all time.

JAK

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
ASAK Sister,
In my opinion, she knows very well how much you love her. So i would suggest you to obey her in all respects ( Except if she goes against the faith).

Also if you are to express it, do it by actions. Like help her do kitchen work, for example, do the dishes, or help her clean the dining table after dinner, or help her in cleaning the house. My Mom used to be very happy when i would just stand with her while she did the dishes after dinner, i was not even touching those dishes but standing there and talking to her and giving her company. she used to tell this to everyone that i help her in her work.

Also one suggestion is, since you are a sister, you can suggest her clothes, what looks good at her. Even today my mom asks me how does she look after dressing up. LOL.

If there is a gathering i make sure i sit only next to my mom no matter what. even if there is no chair next to hers i sit on the hand rest of her chair and put an arm around her. she loves it. i mean it is not smthg that i do deliberately to show off but it is a habit since many years.

Anyways Mom is a very special treasure that ALLAH SWT has given us , i think we should take care of her at all time.

JAK

:salam2:
Jazakallah khair brother ....This is really usefull to me ....
may Allah reward you for this (Ameen)
:wasalam:

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
well my sister the answer is very simple. you dont need to do anything. moms always love their children unconditionally (highest form of love).

a british once asked me why we dont celebrate mother's day, or spouses dont hold hands in public in my country, or why we don't celebrate valentines day or why we dont kiss in public.

i said its pretentious n frankly a little bit desperate.

I know mom love us more then any thing but what i meant was ....how to keep her happy....
I really dont like the show off thingy ....I just want to make Allah (swt) happy......then prophet(p.b.u.h) and then my mom.......no one else...
walaikumsalam

sazk

Banned
dont know my sis :SMILY149:

mine is never happy with me lol. i got 95% in my exams, she said why didn't u get 100%. i got an A, she said why didnt u get an A+. i said i m gonna hang myself , she said why didnt u get a stronger rope.

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
dont know my sis :SMILY149:

mine is never happy with me lol. i got 95% in my exams, she said why didn't u get 100%. i got an A, she said why didnt u get an A+. i said i m gonna hang myself , she said why didnt u get a stronger rope.

Are you joking .....?
Lol .................cant stop laughing...!!!!