HOW TO BECOME LIKE DR ZAKIR

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
:salam2:
jazakillah this is really lovely thread...
i just like brother zakir naik with nooooooooooooooo limitations.....
i get mad when sombody says wrong about brother naik ...
i always make dua for him may Allah succed him in every thing every debate in his life (ameen) .....
:wasalam:

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
I know that a human being makes mistake or mistakes ....
i said ''that i get mad when sombody speaks wrong about brother naik'' coz still he is not bieng wrong he always check out what he says and have proof of hadees and ayah ...and daleel .:mashallah:
...but still people make him wrong ...
please sisters and brother dont take it hard .....!!!!

daywalker

:
...but still people make him wrong ...
please sisters and brother dont take it hard .....!!!!
Cause of the interpratation of hadith.All great scholars has their daleel, though they made mistakes which is also based upon hadith! just quoting a hadith isn´t enough. interpratation and context of the hdaith is also importent.

palestine

Servant of Allah
of course we should take him as one of our role models as well. The guy studied under sh. ahmed deedat within the time frame of 4 years. and look at him now, where would the ummah be without him. May Allah have mercy on ahmed deedat, he was indeed a true, devoted servant of Allah. and may Allah let Dr. Zakir show the kuffar their place. Asalamu alaykum wrwb.

yusuf_pal

Akh Abdul Karim has opinion that Murtadin must be beheaded as in Bukhari, the Kafirun could not spread their religion and they should do their spiritual rites at home, a man who touch a woman without lust doesn't invalidate his wudhu, a husband who touch his wife with lust but the madzi of the husband doesn't come out then this doesn't invalidate his wudhu and her wudhu, because Rasulullah kissed Aisyah while he was in the state of wudhu and he didn't repeat his wudhu, Akh Abdul Karim didn't like secularism. He also said that Muslims aren't purely Terrorists until they own their own fault. And intercession by Rasulullah in Al Qiyamah only happen because of our pray to Allahu Ta'ala, without asking to Rasulullah in this world, but could be through reciting the du'a after adzan from Rasulullah. Etc.
Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

dear brother,

you are quoting him out of context.... these are issues brother naik discussed in detail... i don't see any problem with that...

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
of course we should take him as one of our role models as well. The guy studied under sh. ahmed deedat within the time frame of 4 years. and look at him now, where would the ummah be without him. May Allah have mercy on ahmed deedat, he was indeed a true, devoted servant of Allah. and may Allah let Dr. Zakir show the kuffar their place. Asalamu alaykum wrwb.

jazakillah khair for giving such a good answer thats what i wannw say...!!!

daywalker

Daywalker please speak good or remain silent ....(sorry)

I was talking to brother yusuf_pal, who was said he din´t find any problem with dr.zakir naik like sh.abdul musair found. And thats why i said: those who have limited knowledge will not be able to find any mistake. but sh.abdul musairs knowledge is more then some laymen of this forum like me.

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
okay if ''Abdul Muair'' got any problem then he should ask or tell brother zakir naik ...about it may be inshallah the misconception get clear ....!!!!

Akh Abdul Karim has opinion that Murtadin must be beheaded as in Bukhari, the Kafirun could not spread their religion and they should do their spiritual rites at home, a man who touch a woman without lust doesn't invalidate his wudhu, a husband who touch his wife with lust but the madzi of the husband doesn't come out then this doesn't invalidate his wudhu and her wudhu, because Rasulullah kissed Aisyah while he was in the state of wudhu and he didn't repeat his wudhu, Akh Abdul Karim didn't like secularism. He also said that Muslims aren't purely Terrorists until they own their own fault. And intercession by Rasulullah in Al Qiyamah only happen because of our pray to Allahu Ta'ala, without asking to Rasulullah in this world, but could be through reciting the du'a after adzan from Rasulullah. Etc.
Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

I guess Al Akh Abdul Musa'ir wasn't showing that syaikh Abdul Karim as having a problem, he only showed that those are Dr.Abdul Karim Naik's opinion, please don't take like that he critised Dr.Naik, I think he instead really love him, just as Amna_(safe) Muslima.

Hey daywalker you're Tawadhu' to Allah will be rewarded by Allahu Ta'ala by good, yes Al Qur'an is the pride of Muslim, while Kafirun already turn back from that pride.

And I would like to say to the Muallaf from the syaikh's teaching, that I have seen a hadits which said that the live and wealth of Muallaf are own by the man who made them Muallaf, so I'm hoping that those people who become Muallaf through him would follow him in Sunnah and would help his Dakwah in Mumbai, visit him when he's sick and to cleanse his name from fitnah.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

yusuf_pal

check this

cause some of us knowledge is limited. limited knowledge... limited problem can be found.

let me correct the equation....

limited knowledge = unlimited problems... lol.. not the other way round...

don't u know that "half-knowledge is dangerous"...

well i do not need to find any mistakes in brother naik... that's the issue of scholars and knowledgable muslims.

but i listened to many lectures of zakir naik again and again...
InshaAllah i will reply to the questions brother abdul musair raised when i find time one by one.

i am not against brother abdul musair. i know he loves zakir naik as i do.
MashaAllah bro abdul musair has good knowledge of deen.

And one should realize that zakir naik is not the ordinary sheikh that you find on the street. When he gives his opinion, it is always backed by authentic narrations. His opinion is always based on the sound opinions of other scholars.

I am not saying that scholars and speakers won't make mistakes. But that is rare. One such case i know of happened with Sheikh Deedat(May Allah reward him).

As for me, i am on the journey of knowledge...atleast i am not a layman.
No offence.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
cause some of us knowledge is limited. limited knowledge... limited problem can be found.

Dear brother,
I hope you will refrain from doing what you are doing.
Every muslim and muslimah has a right to express their opinion and we should nag or harass them. This is not the right attitude.
Peace to all our brothers and sisters.

daywalker

I hope you will refrain from doing what you are doing.
Every muslim and muslimah has a right to express their opinion and we should nag or harass them. This is not the right attitude.

JAzakallahu khairan for teaching me right attitude =)

wa fiikum barakaallah. There is no misunderstanding between you and Abdul Musa'ir, yes he didn't mean by what he wrote as to show the mistakes of syaikh Abdul Karim, Yusuf pal thought that Abdul Musa'ir was critising him. You have good attitude alright daywalker.

anwar99

Assalamalaikum,
It was last month that i attended the speech of Dr. Zakir Naik and it was my first one too,during the Islamic peace conference held.Alhumdilillah it was great to listen him,and from then i think there has been some kind of transformation in me towards Deen it has become strong to stronger.May Allah bless him and all of us.