How to get the feeling of Allah's presence ?

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Do you guys feel that Allah SWT is watching you and that you an feel his prsence? Im trying to get that feeling

believers_path

walaikumassalam
Subhanallah! yes indeed Allah swt Watch us n i do feel that Alhamdulillah!
When you have fear and taqwa of Allah Alhamdulillah you feel that He is watching you!
very nice thread mashallah jazakallah!

Attachments

• tumblr_l7bs8lEu2R1qd1w5ho1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l7bs8lEu2R1qd1w5ho1_500.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 722

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
at times, when im praying and in shojood and making full khushoo / so focused i then feel so free and so happy and so much blessings. i then realise that i feel my lord and he is watching me and can hear me.
sometimes i end up smiling so much because its so beautiful and at the back of my mind im thinking 'how beautiful to feel my lord watching me and his blessings' at times i dont even want to get up.

but i wish my salah was like this all the time. at times im in a rush and dont even know what i prayed and get angry and do my prayer again.

but i know the ways to help focus, at times the shaytan whispers and makes us forget them during salah.

jazakhallah kheir for the thread, indeed its beautiful.

zainali

assalamualikum ,

yes alhamdulillah i do feel allah's presences , specially when im alone and i just express my feeling in heart to allah swt , the best time one can be all alone with allah swt is suhoor time , when everbody is sleeping and its just u and allah swt , at this time just offer salah and make dua in which just let ur heart out , cry and make dua , inshallah one will feel the presences of allah swt .

arzafar

before sleep, during prayer and when pondering over something that reminds me of a quranic verse or hadith. I mean like so many of the prophecies have come true recently.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
assalamualikum ,

yes alhamdulillah i do feel allah's presences , specially when im alone and i just express my feeling in heart to allah swt , the best time one can be all alone with allah swt is suhoor time , when everbody is sleeping and its just u and allah swt , at this time just offer salah and make dua in which just let ur heart out , cry and make dua , inshallah one will feel the presences of allah swt .

[QUOTE before sleep, during prayer and when pondering over something that reminds me of a quranic verse or hadith. I mean like so many of the prophecies have come true recently. ]

beautiful, subhan allah :ma: just beautiful. jazakallah kheir. beautiful.

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
:salam2:

Do you guys feel that Allah SWT is watching you and that you an feel his prsence? Im trying to get that feeling

Qaf {50:16}
"We verily created man and We know what his soul whispereth to him, and We are nearer to him than his jugular vein."

I think that explains it.

Allah is everywhere. I feel His presence when I'm about to do wrong. He has made my life easy for me and it couldn't be much simpler.

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:

When I was a Hindu and a strict idolater I tried my best to feel presence of my Creator while worshiping but I never ever could feel his presence. Now being a Muslim I feel his presence to the extent that if I indulge in any activity which Allah forbids I suddenly realize ,yes, He is ever watching. While Salat I find myself in an interstellar space and feel directly prostrating to Him,my Lord.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alekum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh brother.

1.) Learn more about the Akirah/afterlife, and remember it often (this will cause a concern in your heart to do good).

2.) Have a firm intention that you want to be Muttaqi (one who is aware of Allah (SWT)'s prescence/that He is watching everything).

3.) Listen to a lot of Quran (and not only Sudais/Shuraim, but any recitor who's recitation softens your heart, like Afasy). Because in Surah Fussilat (ch 41), Allah (SWT) stated that it is a cure for the beleivers. And by cure, He means that their hearts become clean from the Duniyah (and it's adornment), and it brings their hearts closer to Allah (SWT), thus, help keeping them away from sin, and encouraging them to do more good deeds.

And also brother, if you are ever n a situation of committing sin (example, you have the urge to look a girl when no one is looking), then the thing which helps alot is to remember a heartwarming recitation of the quran, like recitations by Qari Imad ad-Din al Mansary or Qari Abdul Aziz az-Zahrani.

4.) Make a lot of Tawbah which is sincere, because it cleanses one from their sins, and it elevates them in their rightouesness, steadfastness, and awareness/closeness to Allah (SWT), and Rasulallah (SAW) stated (in Muslim) that he would make Tawbah 70 times in a day. And when Aishah (RA) asked why he would do that (since he is ALREADY free from SIN), he stated that Allah (SWT) loves it when his slave returns to Him in Tawbah.

5.) Do a lot of good deeds. Rasulallah (SAW) stated (from the authentic sources) that a beleiver's best deeds are those which they do at a constant basis, like Salat, Hajj every year/two years, etc.

So brother, when it comes to good deeds, TRY to pray the 12 Rakah (Sunnah Mu'akadah) everyday (Fajr/2 Zohr/4+2 Magrib/2 Isha/2) along with your Fardh. And if you can't (like if you have school, etc.) then try to do all of them during your weekends, or during times that you aren't tired.

Also, Tasbih is REALLY beneficial. It is something that can be done during your spare time.

1.)100 Subhnallahs is equal to 1000 good deeds written, or 1000 sins (minor sins) to be forgiven. (authentic)

2.) Recite, "Subhanallahi wa Bi Hamdihi" 100x in the daytime and 100x in the nightime, because Rasulallah (SAW) stated that it will be one of the heaviest things on the scales of the beleiver on Yawmal Qiyamah.

3.) After each Salat, recite Subhanallah 33x, Alhamdulillah 33x, Allahu Akbar 34x, and Laa ilaha illa Allahu, wahdahu, laa shareeka lahu, lahul mulku, wa lahul hamdu, wa huwa alaa kulli shay in qadeer, and then all your previous (minor) sins will be forgiven. (bukhari)

4.) Subhanallahi Wa bi hamdihi 100x a day, and then all your sins will be forgiven even if they were dense like the foam in the sea (bukhari).

and many more.

6.) do not come next to sin, because it will stain your heart. Example:

do not listen to backbiting, because then you will get use to listening to backbiting SO MUCH that you will end up DOING it yourself.

7.) Constantly make dua to Allah (SWT) to help you acheive your dreams of being a better Muslim, and seek His help from sinning, as well as being steadfast upon doing good.

Anyway, that's all for now brother. Please forgive me for everything brother, and I wish the best for you. May Allah (SWT) forgive you, and all of our dear brothers and sisters on TTI and in the world, and may He bless us with Jannah, and that we live our lives with Islam, and that we die with Iman, and may he protect us from committing shirk and kufr, Ameen. :)

https://www.youtube.com/imadalmansary

[yt]WVKHMJEjA-w[/yt]

[yt]QPsBq5I9nAg[/yt]

[yt]CwxFSnB6-6U[/yt]

[yt]9E70LqGhYNc[/yt]

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Happy to see all the brothers and sisters are helping each others to re charge their Imaan.. ALHAMDULILLAH :)

Yes, with the ups and downs of Imaan, I too feel His presence SUBHANALLAH...

Specially, when I am standing near my window and looking at the sky and stars (and the moon some times)....at night, alone.. I really get tears and feel my RABB from my heart.. SUBHANALLAH.. ALLAHU AKBAR..

Admire nature and it's beauty.. you will feel Him INSHA ALLAH...

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaikum

the feelings ya'll have shared are really heart warming....subhana'Allaah. Indeed Allaah is watching over us. Brother Abdul Hasib's advice is for all of us, subhana'Allaah...may Allaah reward you for sharing it with us chatu bhai!!!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu alaikum

the feelings ya'll have shared are really heart warming....subhana'Allaah. Indeed Allaah is watching over us. Brother Abdul Hasib's advice is for all of us, subhana'Allaah...may Allaah reward you for sharing it with us chatu bhai!!!

اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيكُم وَ رَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُهُ

Koy Baad Nay (no problem) Amatullah Baji :)D :lol:)

BegumRehana

Asalamwalaikum..I know it is said that we will increase and decrease in our imaan at times. But can someone give me good advise on how i can continue to do good deeds everyday as i feel so weak in my imaan sometimes and than after i feel so scared and useless..Its hard to explain how i feel :( But can brothers and sisters share some information with me please :)

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Asalamwalaikum..I know it is said that we will increase and decrease in our imaan at times. But can someone give me good advise on how i can continue to do good deeds everyday as i feel so weak in my imaan sometimes and than after i feel so scared and useless..Its hard to explain how i feel :( But can brothers and sisters share some information with me please :)

Salam alaikum2you!

It's shaytan's trick, as long as you don't say what he puts in your mind, your fine! It's happened to me, and I've crossed passed this amazing phase:

A thief wouldn't go into an empty house to steal, rather he'd want a house full of gold.
Our imaan is gold, shaytan tries so hard to get it off us,but simply all we have to do is be strong against our enemy (him)!

People with weak imaan don't come across knowing they have a weak faith, rather they get dragged into the dunya without knowledge from shaytan, whereas Muslims with true imaan fight against shaytan to win the akhira.
Hope this helped sister!