How to join the brothers only club..

asado111

Salam, I was wondering how to join the brothers only club.. I have requested to join but no one was yet able to approve me.. Any help will be great

Hajar

Staff member
:salam2:

Im sure one of the Brother Mods will accept your join request soon...

asado111

Thanks, but its been almost a week.. I didn't want to be a bother but I have some serious questions and I need to ask them hehe :p

Hajar

Staff member

InshaAllah try send a PM to one of the Brother Mods. I guess most of the brothers been very busy lately but they still doing their utmost best in helping around in here.

asado111

Yes, I just got accepted to it. My sis Aish90 was wanting to join the sisters forum also. If you would like to accept it for her.

arzafar

well i want to join the brothers only club too. have requested to join and even sent one of the mods (Masboot) a pm. but its been over 3 weeks now and no response. any idea?

BinKhadija

An Akhu
well i want to join the brothers only club too. have requested to join and even sent one of the mods (Masboot) a pm. but its been over 3 weeks now and no response. any idea?
Wa'alykum Salaam Wa'rehmatullah akhi,

Please try sending a PM to brother ChechenMaga or brother Al-Kashmiri. Insha'Allah you'll be able to post and read the posts in that section soon.

Brother Masboot is often very busy so try all other moderators first.

Wa'salaam