How to make yous and other people's day?

How do you spread positivity?

• Total voters

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:

I observed that almost 40% have answered with something else,mashaAllah that's a large chunk.So what is that 'something else,'if anyone would like to share,inshaAllah?

Also if you had any positive experience throughout the day or this week,feel free to share inshaAllah.
Like yesterday,I wentto masjid for jum'ah prayer ,I saw tiny kids 4-6 year old praying beside me mashaAllah made my day.I couldn't help smiling while looking at them and say mashaAllah tabarakAllah.
Also today I was feeling a bit unde the weather and some person talked to me about his problem,I tried to advice him the best I could and that made me feel much better alhamdulillah,as sister Hajjer said,saying words of comfort will not only help the person to whom you are speaking but in a way have positive effects on you as well.

:wasalam:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2:

I observed that almost 40% have answered with something else,mashaAllah that's a large chunk.So what is that 'something else,'if anyone would like to share,inshaAllah?

Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Sometimes. . all it needs to make your day is just meeting the "right" people whom happened to be a total stranger/someone very close/an acquaintance but her/his nice, sincere words that comes from the heart and were directed to you really calms down the heart and put tranquility there. Mashaa Allaah. As if Allaah is consoling you from the struggles that you're facing through that person. It certainly can create a positive energy for you for the rest of the day.

That is the something else for me.

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

I would like to say that TTI had a very positive effect on me....:):).I have found very nice brothers and sisters here.

I have even started my tahajjud prayers.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa'alaykummusalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Sometimes. . all it needs to make your day is just meeting the "right" people whom happened to be a total stranger/someone very close/an acquaintance but her/his nice, sincere words that comes from the heart and were directed to you really calms down the heart and put tranquility there. Mashaa Allaah. As if Allaah is consoling you from the struggles that you're facing through that person. It certainly can create a positive energy for you for the rest of the day.

That is the something else for me.

MashaAllah that is a beautiful scenario,indeed such a scenario always come with a lot of positivism.Alhamdulillah sometimes,when someone is at the abyss of their lives,some people do come and speak to us words that lighten us,be them friends/strangers/acquaintances ,it is from Allah.
:jazaak: for sharing sister.
I have noticed that speaking kind words and words of comfort not only affect the person to whom those words are spoken,but the person who spoke them as well.It gives out radiance of positivism.Positive communication and interaction,words of comfort and kindness and assurances from fellow human beings.Alhamdulillah who taught us speech and guided us.Ameen

wassalam

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

I would like to say that TTI had a very positive effect on me....:):).I have found very nice brothers and sisters here.

I have even started my tahajjud prayers.

Wa alaikumassalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Oh mashaAllah tabarakAllah sister.Indeed TTI has been a great source of positivism in many peoples lives in some way or the other.It not only helped in correcting misconceptions of Islam but helped in reviving the faith of many people bi'idhnillah.This is something,the owner and moderators and members will take to their graves inshaAllah as sawab e jarriyah and it will be their helpers inshaAllah.
May Allah accept from them and from all of us.Ameen
MashaAllah,that you have started offerring tahajjud,may Allah give you barakah in it and accept from you.Ameen.
(Do remember us in your prayers inshaAllah)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaykum,

enjoying meals together.....I think EVERYBODY loves food! When we share food with someone no matter who....it makes them happy as well as us. This is sort of "taboo" in the West...well at least with the people I hang with. A friend of mine (who is not Muslim), a Muslim sister and I were studying for our Midterm few weeks back. The sister brought us food and shared with us. Our classmate was kinda puzzled until I explained to her that in Islam sharing is highly recommended and that most Muslims would not buy a meal and eat it by themselves while they're in a group. And that we always share even if it is something simple. She was amazed and was like "If I knew, I would share my lunch with you guys." It made me feel happy and I am sure it did for the other sisters. Just thought I'd share that.....it is a blessing alhamdulillah.

Oh and uhm...to make someone happy you can give them small gifts-----the scarfs here (for sisters I mean) are pretty cheap, and I know how much sisters love Hijab. Just buying one for a sister and giving to her would make her day a lot better! It also strengthens relationships specially if the two sister are from different countries! I have had the experience alhamdulillah......yea sisters thats a tip if you haven't already done it! Try it and see it for yourself!! = )

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Oh and I guess brothers can buy kufi's for each other.....or Islamic book or whatever they enjoy? I don't know!

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalaamu alaykum,

enjoying meals together.....I think EVERYBODY loves food! When we share food with someone no matter who....it makes them happy as well as us. This is sort of "taboo" in the West...well at least with the people I hang with. A friend of mine (who is not Muslim), a Muslim sister and I were studying for our Midterm few weeks back. The sister brought us food and shared with us. Our classmate was kinda puzzled until I explained to her that in Islam sharing is highly recommended and that most Muslims would not buy a meal and eat it by themselves while they're in a group. And that we always share even if it is something simple. She was amazed and was like "If I knew, I would share my lunch with you guys." It made me feel happy and I am sure it did for the other sisters. Just thought I'd share that.....it is a blessing alhamdulillah.

Oh and uhm...to make someone happy you can give them small gifts-----the scarfs here (for sisters I mean) are pretty cheap, and I know how much sisters love Hijab. Just buying one for a sister and giving to her would make her day a lot better! It also strengthens relationships specially if the two sister are from different countries! I have had the experience alhamdulillah......yea sisters thats a tip if you haven't already done it! Try it and see it for yourself!! = )

JazakAllahi Khayr sister,
Masha'Allah tabarakAllah.
Indeed sharing is a very nice way to create positivity around us.I am surprised to hear that sharing food is alien to the West.I guess individualism has taken it's toll.Insha'Allah that incident of yours might have had positive effect on that non muslim classmate of yours and who knows this type of behaviourial dawah might lead her to Islam as well insha'Allah!
Giving gifts is a good idea as well.Making people with small gifts insha'Allah is a nice way to create positivism.It certainly lights one's day be it a flower.We brothers always share books and lectures via pd with each other.Gift each other books and attar.That is certainly beautiful.