how to protect myself from shaytan if im having doubts

muslim4life76

asalamualakum i was watching a documentary called air crash investigation and there were many muslims and christians on the plane the christians were crying out to jesus and they survived the crash and the muslims were crying to allah they all died so this is giving me doubts how would i get rid of it

a_stranger

Assalamu alaikim
If you study Quran you will know who is Allah subhanahu wa taaala , this knowledge will clarify all kind of doubts.

Greg

Walaikum Asalaam Brother,

These shows are bad, it sounds like just the usual hidden message to try and say Islam is false.

Remember Allah gave Isa (peace be upon him) to gift to be able to breath life into clay birds to turn them real. Isa (peace be upon him) could not do this without Allah granting him the ability. If Isa indeed saved the Christians, it would only be if Allah gave him the ability to do so. Nothing in this world happens without Allah's permission. If Allah chooses to call us back to him then we should rejoice. Not matter what, we win. If Shaytan somehow managed to weave his evil to cause the plane to crash, we are returned to Allah, so we win. If Allah chooses to cause the plan to crash, we are returned to Allah, so we win. If Allah chooses to make the plane land safely, it is his wish and Allah has protected us, so we win.

Try to avoid TV programmes, especially those created in America. Surely one of the greatest gifts to Shaytan is that little box which sits in the corner of the room.

muslim4life76

i watched the documentry it said he was good at swimming he went to swimming classes then he got out the water because he found a door to escape so i thought shaytan could of saved him n made the door open for him so he worships jesus forever then go hell whereas the muslims who died are martyrs so they will go jannah

ouddene bouziane

Jazakom Allah kheir my brothers.
Yes. Doubts come from time to time. Even the prophet companions claimed that to the propbet salla Allah aleih wa sallam and he answered them ( it is a signe of faith ) ذالك صريح الإيمان.
Also. We should strengthen our faith by supplications. Quran recitation and doubling our good acts.
We are living in the age of doubts. But muslims with their certitude and the flame of faith will help humanity to go out from the darkness of ignorence.
Allahumma aameen.

Greg

[video=youtube;_1aGGYunNIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1aGGYunNIQ[/video]

Increase your deen Brother :) remember that if you feel different, Allah has not moved an inch, it is you who needs to work to be closer to him.

Precious Star

asalamualakum i was watching a documentary called air crash investigation and there were many muslims and christians on the plane the christians were crying out to jesus and they survived the crash and the muslims were crying to allah they all died so this is giving me doubts how would i get rid of it

I don't know what you mean by "doubts". Doubts about what -- God's existence? Why would this documentary create such doubts???

I'm not understanding.

It was in the destiny of these Muslims to die. They died praying to Allah -- how fortunate.

Just because we are Muslim does not mean Allah will answer our dua, and it does not mean we will have a happier life than a non Muslim. That's not how life works. Nor should it be the basis of your belief. You are Muslim because you believe in the message.

And stop comparing yourself to nonmuslims. It goes nowhere.

Gupta

I don't believe that the only passengers that died were Muslim. Unless the seating arrangements were made in a way where Muslims were confined in an area that just happened to be most susceptible to the collision.

muslimg

salam alykum
Sister i dont think you should watch those things it just misguide people
and yeah i dont believe too that the only passengers that died were muslim.
and yeah to always read quran you will be protected from shaytaan and this doubts
آمَنْتُ بِاللهِ وَرُسُلِهِ
Translation:
If one gets afflicted by doubts, with regards to his or her faith (imaan) or the laws of Allah then;

He should renounce that which is causing such doubt.

And He should say:

“I have believed in Allah and His Messengers.”
هُوَ الأَوَّلُ ، وَالآخِرُ ، وَالظَّاهِرُ ، وَالْبَاطِنُ ، وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ
Translation:
If one finds something doubtful in his/her heart then he should recite the following verse:

“He (Allah) is The First and The Last, Aẓaahir and Al-Baaṭin and He knows well all things.”

Note:

Aẓaahir: Indicates the greatness of His attributes and the insignificance of every single creation in respect to His greatness and Highness, for He is above all of His creation as regards His essence and attributes.

Al-Baaṭin: Indicates His awareness and knowledge of all secrets, of that which is in the hearts and the most intimate of things just as it indicates His closeness and nearness to all in a manner which befits His majesty.

muslim4life76

I don't know what you mean by "doubts". Doubts about what -- God's existence? Why would this documentary create such doubts???

I'm not understanding.

It was in the destiny of these Muslims to die. They died praying to Allah -- how fortunate.

Just because we are Muslim does not mean Allah will answer our dua, and it does not mean we will have a happier life than a non Muslim. That's not how life works. Nor should it be the basis of your belief. You are Muslim because you believe in the message.

And stop comparing yourself to nonmuslims. It goes nowhere.

no not about gods existence shaytan gave me a doubt in my mind and said look he called out to jesus he survived and the muslims died so christianity is true so that is the doubt

- - - Updated - - -

can anyone find out if a muslim survived that crash i would like to know iv been researching but i cant find any muslims survived

tic_tac_toe

:salam2:

Death reaches everyone at its appointed time and can neither be averted nor expedited and we all have free will during life of this world to believe or disbelieve and circumstances of these worldly lives mean nothing. Today many Muslims are suffering and many Non-Muslims are prospering so does that mean they (Non-Muslims) are on the correct path?

In hospitals many Muslims patients die to cancer and many Non-Muslims survive and sometimes viceversa, what does it mean? Nothing really!

What matters is how we die e.g. if a Muslim died reciting the Kalima and Non-Muslim died chanting the name of Jesus then to the common eye they may have both died calling to their "respective deities" but the former is on clear guidance and later on manifest misguidance and if only we can see what happens to them next will we realize.

:wasalam: