How to prove to someone that Allah is God?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

The best way is to have a good meaningful conversation. Here are a few points:

Are they sincere?
You do not need to "prove" anything to anyone. Sometimes you can give many proofs and if the person is unwilling to accept clear proofs, it will not effect them in any way. Therefore, it is up to a person to believe or not. They have to be sincere in learning the truth and try to learn who Allah is.

Keep it simple: Use the Quran and Hadith
The first step for them is to pick up the Quran and to study it. To ask questions from Muslims and clear any doubts they might have. This is something we as Muslims should be doing too! Keep the Quran close to our hearts, to ponder upon nature and amazing things around us, as a way to increase our Iman.

The Quran clearly states that Allah is the Creator of all that exists. This whole universe, with its intricate details and workings, can not just come from nothing or randomly.

You can speak about Allah by using the Qur'an. There are many ayaat that are there for people to think, to question and to make their own decisions.

Wp6bAPz.jpg

[ We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it
becomes manifest to them that this {the Quraan} is the truth. Is it not sufficient
in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?] Soorat Fussilat
{41:53}

[ And say {to these polytheists and pagans etc.}: "All the praises and thanks be to
Allaah. He will show you His aayaat {signs, in yourselves, and in the universe or
punishments, etc.}, and you shall recognise them. And your Lord is not unaware
of what you do."] Soorat An Naml {27:93}

[ And He shows you His Signs and Proofs {of His Oneness in all the above
mentioned things}. Which, then of the Signs and Proofs of Allaah do you deny?]

Amazing-Nature-Wallpapers-national-geographic-7896933-1280-960.jpg

[ And He has affixed into the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with you, and rivers and roads, that you may guide yourselves. And landmarks {signposts, etc. during the day} and by the stars {during the night}, they{mankind} guide themselves.] Soorat An Nahl {16:15-16}

[Is then He, Who creates as one who creates not? Will you not then remember?
And if you would count the graces of Allaah, never could you be able to count
them. Truly! Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.] Soorat An Nahl {16:17-18}

[ And Allaah has brought you out from the wombs of your mothers while you
know nothing. And He gave you hearing, sight, and hearts that you might give
thanks {to Allaah}.] Soorat An Nahl {16:78}

[ Do they not see the birds held {flying} in the midst of the sky? None holds them
but Allaah {none gave them the ability to fly but Allaah}. Verily, in this are clear
proofs and signs for people who believe.] Soorat An Nahl {16:79}
[ Who has made earth for you like a bed {spread out}; and has opened roads
{ways and paths etc.} for you therein; and has sent down water from the sky.
And We have brought forth with it various kinds of vegetation. Eat and pasture
your cattle, {therein}; verily, in this are proofs and signs for men of
understanding.] Soorat Ta Ha {20:53-54}

jasimon

What do I say or give proof so people can believe in Allah.
Being a christian, i have always found it difficult for people to accept my faith if I verbally have to prove it. We are children of the Most High He is our "proof" The way we talk the way we walk the way we think should emmulate God and His mercy, His love, His forgiveness. I no longer have to verbally prove God, my life is the living proof- my testimonies of trials and tribulations and God's grace and mercy through them is proof. The blessings God has bestowed upon me whether I deserved them or not is proof. We are taught to be living witnesses, holy and true to God and His word. His light shines through us. Havnt u ever seen a stranger and without knowing anything about them you immediately know they believe in God and His Word? That's God using us as a people His people to bring others to him.
" A person can plant many seeds but it is God who makes the ground fertile"

HirraJaved

Thank u ur right I don't have to explain to someone they can just see it themself that's some really good advice thanks lots

muhammad sabri

Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu,
My dear sister how would you prove to me that you grand grand grand grand mother existed? You can't see her, nor touch her or hear her but you know she's real 'cause you're alive and you know that this grand grand grand mother MUST HAVE EXISTED, and there's no way to you're grand grand mother came out of nowhere, in the same way there's no way that we, thinking creatures, so complex and beautiful in such a ordered cosmos came out of nothing or nowhere or ''randomness', so i fanyone tells you ''i can't see, hear God'' remember what i wrote you for Allah is everliving, His message everpresent, His Prophet(peace be upon him) ever truthful and us..ever in need of Him, Allah( glory be to Him) even if we don't hear/ see Him. Also the others above me have written down beautiful answers so take the best out of all these posts and may Allah inspire you in the best of way with the best of words and actions! <3 Salam!

SonOfAdam

Staff member
www.islam-guide.com tell them this is not even 1% proof of Islam and if they have more proof you will go to their religion.

Tell them to just look at themselves, and everything around them. To ponder about it, do they think this all just happened by chance without a reason? Surely, they will see how magnificent creation is and this is proof enough for most that Allah exists and created everything out of nothing. It shows how small and little we are. You have to stop being so attached to worldly matters and deeply reflect... just stare at a flower or a tree, wallahi, it is amazing.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
^^ I don´t think that telling real name of HIM helps at all if person doesn´t even believe the existence of HIM...

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalamo 'alaikom

Firstly start by making dua that Musa alyhisalam made before going to firaun found in Surah Tauba (20:25-28) Quran
As brother Mabsoot said give them proofs from Qur'an's ayahs. Tell them about Surah Al Ikhlas, explain it to them in sha Allah, observe their , attitude and response to it. For example here's a conversation between A1 a beliver A2 a "not yet believer":
A1: Do you believe in God?
A2: No
A1: If you were to say there is a God how would He be?
A2: *says something *listen carefully and observe their mentality.
A1: Introduce Surah Al Ikhlas to them and concentrate on the uniqueness of Allah swt try to present examples from Qur'an using other verses like those as mentioned by brother Mabsoot and those who talk about creation of human beings and the universe.
Move on to the second step
Providing rational argument for of existence of God :
1 http://rationalthinkerscafe.wordpre...e-for-intelligence-behind-the-origin-of-life/
2 http://rationalthinkerscafe.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/origin-universe/
3 http://rationalthinkerscafe.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/fine-tuning-of-the-universe/
4 http://rationalthinkerscafe.wordpre...inely-tuned-to-permit-scientific-discoveries/

Allow him time to think over these.

Next move on to the seerah of the one through whom this message was conveyed :RasoolAllah alyhi salato wasalam !
Ask him what kind of a person does a man trust with his things
Gives proof from seerah as to how he never lied and was trusted by even his enemies. Narrate to him the incident about him standing on a high place and warning people at the start of his message. This is one of the most important thing, trustworthiness!

Lastly try to seal it with what Allah swt says at the end of surah yasin : 36:77 onwards.
Leave the rest on Allah swt and pray that he accepts the effort from you.

hope it helps in sha Allah.