how to tell my dad: I want to wear hijab

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum brothers and sisters~!

How do I tell my dad I want to wear hijab?

He found me wearing it at school secretly about 2/3 times.
SubhanAllah I don't even know how many times he caught me, and I've forgot all the pain he put me through when he caught me...

I have trust in Allah that when I tell my dad InshaAllah I will be okay... But how can I tell him I want to wear it.. It's so hard to keep hiding it in my bad or whatever, and I feel like a hypocrite when I wear it at school only..

Please help me

JazakAllah khair!

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

Those who are forced, upon them there is no sin. But yes try your best, keep convincing and make dua to Allah,so that he makes it easy for you.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I know how is hard to start wearing hijab from early ages, from my own experiance dear sister,and it may be hard because of judgment from societey, relatives, or even own family, SubhanAllah. But Alhamdulilah, Allah sais in many times in Quraan that He is with those who are as- sabiruun- those who are patinete.

And dear sister if you sincerly wish to cover yourselfe with hijaab and to fullfull Allahs command for Him, Inshallah Allah will help you.

You can talk with your father and try to explain him on nice way, why Allah is ordering us to wear hijaab,and you can say to father that if you wear hijaab, you will feel more protected, and your father will be less worry for you.

May Allah help you dear sister and give streght to you and gudiance to your father.

:wasalam:

auroran

:salam2:

I had the same problem. My mom won't let me wear a long skirt and my uncle showed me Quran verses that talk about the hijab. Khimar +pants isn't hijab but my mom said keep that pants. She got angry at first but she got used to it later on. She said that is for old ladies especially the jilbab.

No hijab=naked. Ask him why he wouldn't let you wear it and give him reasons why you want to, because any reason why to wear it is better than not. Tell him how can stranger boy look at my beauty when it's only for my husband???

Insha Allah you will be wearing hijab in no time, may Allah make you successful in this life and the next!!!

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Wa alaikum Assalaam my dear sister...

When the circumstance are becoming some thing so hard to digest and tough, you are not obliged to expose your identity ..BUT YOU MUST TRY YOUR BEST....

You only have the permission to disobey your parents, when they tell you to worship some one other than Allah Azzawajal...

I understand you situation...'cos I personally know the pain you get, when you love your hijab more than your self, and your parents and loved ones are stopping you from wearing it.. (WALLAH IM GETTING TEARS NOW..)

I dont know to advise you my sister.. but i can tell you a single thing which worked with me Alhamdulillah.. that is..

make a loooot of Dua and ask Allah.. cry to Him and tell all your pains to Him.. and then be good to your parents ..ALLAH WILL SURELY HELP YOU .. Insha Allah

Be happy my sister.. I will make dua for you..

I love u for the sake of Allah.. 'coz you too love Hijaab...

ALHAMDULILLAH SUMMA ALHAMDULILLAH ..I LOVE MY HIJAAB TOO:muslim_child:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
May Allaah make it easy for you. Many times parents just say no to Hijab because they feel you'll be endangered especially if you live in the West. Communication is the best way to deal with situations like this. Make dua and pray to Allaah, then approach your dad in the best manner. Show him how much you want to wear and the promise of God that He'll safe guard those who wish to follow His commands. Be straight forward and all shall be fine. PUT your TRUST in Allaah most high,
your in my duas dear sister

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum~

SubhanAllah so many replies.
JazakAllah khair to you all, now I know I'm not alone on this.
When I go up to my dad (soon Insha'Allah) I'm going to think of all of you beside me...

I love you all for the sake of Allah..

JazakAllah khair!!

Should I tell him tomorrow? Today? ??When?

Moonlight_88

Sallam3laykum Ukthi

SubhanAllah i am so sorry to hear about all the difficulties your facing but inshAllah i will keep you in my duas. Allah swt will make a way for you and make dua that Allah softens their heart and they accept your beautiful actions. May Allah reward you and keep you steadfast on the deen. (Ameen).

Ma3 Sallamah

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salam alaikum~

SubhanAllah so many replies.
JazakAllah khair to you all, now I know I'm not alone on this.
When I go up to my dad (soon Insha'Allah) I'm going to think of all of you beside me...

I love you all for the sake of Allah..

JazakAllah khair!!

Should I tell him tomorrow? Today? ??When?

Tell him today.

Speak to him with soft words and then tell him that you want to wear hijaab.

Be affirmative and confident.

May Allah make it easy for you and us

BrotherMatthew

Land of the free
:wasalam:

Waalaykom salaam Sister.

Tell your father as soon as possible and explain why you want to wear it and why it would benefit you. Inshallah he will understand. I will keep you in my duaa's :)

:SMILY206: