how we tend to forget ALLAH SWT

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:
(4) But lo! with hardship goeth ease, (5) Lo! with hardship goeth ease; (6) So when thou art relieved, still toil (7) And strive to please thy Lord. (8)

Qur'an 94: 4-8

when i read or recite the above verses, i am easily reminded of myself and many others. i mean, that many of times i have failed to realize that with every hardship comes ease. ALLAH SWT in His book not only mentions that once in this surah, but he mentions it twice to reassure us; yet i have still managed to not see that; and so have many others.
after making supplication after supplication and getting no answer from ALLAH SWT, it finally comes to us. the job that we wanted, the woman we wanted to marry, the home we wanted to buy. it all begins to come to us. we should be thanking ALLAH SWT for all of the things he has been blessing us with, but instead of doing that, we stop obeying Him now that we got what we wanted. we stopped our salat, our fasting, our zakat. i mean everything. ALLAH SWT tells us in this surah to continue doing what you have to do, even after receiving blessings.

we can’t go around thinking that since our du’a has been heard, we can't go back to our old ways. ALLAH SWT is reminding us that we have to turn to Him and try to please Him. that was the very purpose of our creation. to worship ALLAH SWT alone. yet we forget. not only do some of us go and worship false gods, but we even create our own gods like wealth, alcohol, drugs and the like.

for this reason, i pray that ALLAH SWT keeps me on the right path. i pray that he always keeps my iman running high. that he helps perfect me in maintaining sabr. may ALLAH SWT make me be among the muslims before me that have strived to please Him. may all of us be ever mindful and grateful for all that ALLAH SWT has done for us and that we inherit the jannah. ameen
:wasalam:
nyerekareem

Harroon

Thanks

Asalaamualaikum. This has got to be one of the most honest and realistic post ever i think at times we all forget to remember ALLAH {swt} in some way shape or form. We as muslims are suppose to remember ALLAH{swt} in everything we do from the momment he grants us our family and friends the blessing to wake up every morning in good health make it through the day with out harm until we lay down to sleep. I allways ask may ALLAH {swt} give us the strenth to be better people and better muslims. ALLAHUAKBAR

Islam!!yay

I dont get it lol! i mean why does the torah ,the bible even the Quran have to use Shakespeare english . Why cant they use like everyday english to make things easy ?? I mean I dont even know what goeth mean...its not even on an online dictionary lol

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

I dont get it lol! i mean why does the torah ,the bible even the Quran have to use Shakespeare english . Why cant they use like everyday english to make things easy ?? I mean I dont even know what goeth mean...its not even on an online dictionary lol

goeth means to go lol.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
wa alaikum salaam

This is so true for myself, I mean when something good happens like I get a new job or meet a new person I do say Alhamduillah but it's more so in reverse for me, when I am angry,....I sometimes take my anger out on Allah. I pray he forgives me.

warda A

Sister
jazakallahu kheiran

jazakallahu kheiran for a wonderful reminder, brother we humans are always impatient, that is why having sabr(patience) is a great virtue
i pray that Allah Ta'ala ease our burdens and make us one of the patient ones inshalla ameen

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

jazakallahu kheiran for a wonderful reminder, brother we humans are always impatient, that is why having sabr(patience) is a great virtue
i pray that Allah Ta'ala ease our burdens and make us one of the patient ones inshalla ameen

Reminds me of myself, sadly :(
I tend to forget Allah when something good happens.
Astagferullah. :D

Insallah I will strive harder with all my will.
:salah:

Almeftah

السلام عليكم رحمة الله وبركاته

Thats why Allah swt said:Verily, man was created very impatient; (19) Irritable (discontented) when evil touches him; (20) And niggardly when good touches him;- (21) Except those who are devoted to Salât (prayers)[]. (22) Those who remain constant in their Salât (prayers); (23) And those in whose wealth there is a recognised right, (24) For the beggar who asks, and for the unlucky who has lost his property and wealth, (and his means of living has been straitened); (25) And those who believe in the Day of Recompense, (26) And those who fear the torment of their Lord, (27) Verily, the torment of their Lord is that before which none can feel secure — (28) And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts from illegal sexual acts)[]. (29) Except with their wives and the (women slaves) whom their right hands possess — for (then) they are not blameworthy, (30) But whosoever seeks beyond that, then it is those who are trespassers.[] (31) And those who keep their trusts and covenants; (32) And those who stand firm in their testimonies; (33) And those who guard their Salât (prayers) well[] , (34) Such shall dwell in the Gardens (i.e. Paradise) honoured. (35)[Quran 70:19-35]