HSVII

blackivy393

there is a religious sister who wears niqab,and was diagonosed with hsvII. is there anyone who knows brother searching with same condition ?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

First, it is good to see you post, Eid Mubarak.

I pray someone can help your sister. I will do a search

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I know the condition, do you need advice with it? Or looking for someone in your position? I'm confused about the purpose of this thread.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I believe you are correct. I recall some matrimonial website that had a section for finding mates. Insha'Allah, she will find a mate.

blackivy393

yes she is looking for a mate that has same condition. between 1 in 4 and 1 in 5 have hsvII even in muslim world. but many are not honest about it so she has hard time finding potential mate.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walikum,

Sister, tell her to put her Trust in Allah and we will make dua, Insha'Allah.

JenGiove

:salam2:

I don't know if its wrong of me to ask.. but what is this condition? Just curious..

Herpes Symplex Virus II-Genital Herpies Its a sexually transmitted disease AND a blood disorder...

What is herpes?
Genital herpes is an infection caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of herpes simplex viruses: herpes simplex type I and herpes simplex type II. Both can be transmitted by vaginal intercourse, oral sex and rectal intercourse.Herpes simplex infections are characterized by three phases: an initial infection; latency, when the viral infection shows no symptoms; and recurrence. Recurrences are when an individual has repeated outbreaks, often at a substantial time after the initial infection occurs.

JenGiove

is it curable? :confused:

Not to my knowledge.....once you have it, you have it for life...BUT, you have dormant stages and outbreak stages...unfortunately, you could be at the beginning of an outbreak and not know it so if you have unprotected sex, you can pass it on.

@um_ahmad, Personally, I say that is none of our business, but, it can be spread either through sexual contact with someone who has it <like catching a cold> or it can be passed from mother to child during birth.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
how did she get that?

Herpes Simplex 2 is considered a STD (Sexually transmitted disease) There are 2 strands, 1 and 2.

Type 1 is very common, it's said 80% of the American population have it. Even I have it! These are small sores which appear around the mouth, also called "cold sores" I've had this since I was a little girl.

Type 2 are genital herpes, this is the strand which is passed through sexual activity or from mother to child.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

In life we are tested over and over and over again. We have a sister who out of the kindness of her heart is asking for our help.
Many couples live with complex situations. They keep it private. And it is none of our business.

Muslims are, at least when I checked it out this morning, human beings. What makes anyone thing we are immune from the human condition. Let us not enter the arena of speculation..but remain in the garden of Love.

Sweet sister...I wish I knew of a pious brother. I will put out my feelers. Insha'Allah, your friend will find a pious and righteous mate. And may they be blessed with little ones.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
May Allaah help her......for surely He is the most kind.

"with every difficulty there comes ease" someday she'll be blessed with a pious husband and Allaah will grant her all of her wishes.

Now patience is needed....I'll keep her in my duas. Allaah's mercy is not far away. Its always with us. ALWAYS!

blackivy393

it can be caught sexually or not sexually. they are currently working on a cure. right there is no cure. 1/4 americans have it, many just dont know because they never had visual sympthoms. in some middle eastern countries i have seen as high as 1 in 3. many men give it to their virgin wives or it can be given when one spouse cheats on the other. one can get it other ways besides fornicating

blackivy393

when someone is on controlled therapy and eat healthy and not having sex during outbreaks. partner has only between 1-3% chance of catching it. so with the use of antivirals it can be prevented from spreading inshallah. so if any brothers who did not have problem with these stats are welcome to respond as well

islamlover49

hi

Assalamu alaikum..

I can understand the pain any sister can go through having this.

It is not right to analyse how one acquired instead one should be optimistic and should think how to seek Allah's forgiveness and lead a life guided by Allah - the true path.

A trail from Allah - be patient - do remember Allah in humbleness and seek his repentance.

I'm extremely out of mind untill I see this message. A state of mind between death and life. Remembering the stories of Adam (pbuh), Noah (pbuh) and Ibrahim (pbuh). Adam (pbuh) repented Allah for his desire and Allah forgave him and raised him as prophet. Noah (pbuh) prayed Allah to forgive his son and repented to Allah and got forgiven. Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh) seek forgiveness after building Kabah. Our rasool Muhammed (pbuh) asked atleast 100 times a day to forgive his sins. Allah is omipotent. He loves to forgive the sins.

With this hope, I would like to marry the girl you mentioned. I'm available in islamlover49*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*! for any personal clarifications.

May Allah protect all of us. Ameen.