HSVII

Muslimah:-)

Alhamdulillah,
Here I see the 1percent of mercy Allah has sent in the duniya and mashal ah it is amazing and so strong. Now imagine the 99percent Allah has retained with himself.

Brother and sisters I started practising my deen just over a year ago and I also have HSV2.

If you know anyone with the same condition looking to get married please keep me in mind Insha Allah.

Wassalaam.
:)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Let me welcome you to the TTI family. I will keep you in my dua. Insha'Allah, you will marry a pious brother.

Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Let me welcome you to the TTI family. I will keep you in my dua. Insha'Allah, you will marry a pious brother.

Jazzakallah Khairan sister, I appreciate your duas a great deal.
May Allah SWT bless you in abundance. Xx

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallah! This is the first ever time I even heard about this disease. :(

Ya Allah! You are the Lord of the world who has power over all the things. You prevented Prophet Ibraheem ('Alaihissalam) from fire, and You gave children from Sarah when she was beyond 90 years old. You cured Prophet Ayyoob ('Alaihissalam) and recovered his health, much better than before. You have shown us so much signs that indeed diseases are a test from You, and You alone can cure it. Ya Allah! Ya Raheem! Cure my brothers and sisters from it, and grant them pious spouses and offspring which will be the apple of their eyes. Allahumma Ameen!

Keep patient my sisters and brother! InshaAllah He will show you the best match for your lives. Indeed He is the Most Merciful.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Alhamdulillah,
Here I see the 1percent of mercy Allah has sent in the duniya and mashal ah it is amazing and so strong. Now imagine the 99percent Allah has retained with himself.

Brother and sisters I started practising my deen just over a year ago and I also have HSV2.

If you know anyone with the same condition looking to get married please keep me in mind Insha Allah.

Wassalaam.
:)

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Careful ukht! Before you make such an announcement I suggest you be cautious. This may be an Islamic forum and many would want nothing but the best for you. But there are black sheep in everywhere.

We had a revert sister asking for help sometime ago. She was married to a guy she met here, and he treated her real bad. We don't want our sisters ending up in a situation like that.

Put your trust in Allaah and ask for His help. He knows things, we know not=)

May Allaah ease you pain and solve your problem.

Jazakallah Khairan for the advice sister,
You are very right we forget that there is good and bad everywhere.
Insha Allah, Allah will protect us.

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Careful ukht! Before you make such an announcement I suggest you be cautious. This may be an Islamic forum and many would want nothing but the best for you. But there are black sheep in everywhere.

We had a revert sister asking for help sometime ago. She was married to a guy she met here, and he treated her real bad. We don't want our sisters ending up in a situation like that.

Put your trust in Allaah and ask for His help. He knows things, we know not=)

May Allaah ease you pain and solve your problem.