I am 30 !!!!!!!!!!!

yasak80

salamun aleykum sisters and brothers...

I am 30 by today ! Became adult,
inshaAllah Allah swt. makes it good to me and I continue to worship till I die.

I wanted to share it with you , I like this site that muslims all around the world find an opportunity to listen others...

Is there anyone whose birthday is today ? If there is happy birthday to them , inshaALLAH they live as a real muslim forever...:)

:muslim_child:

Have good day, good health and good faith inshaALLAH

Yousef83

You become adult person at 30 ? :)
May Allah give u best imaan,strength to fight against evil,nefs and best health.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Lol, yeah XD I think people become adults a little before ;)

Anyway, thanks be to Allah that you have lived 30 years, becuase not everyone experiences this. Insha'Allah He will grace you 30 more years! Or more xD

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
Happy birthday to you:SMILY288::SMILY288:!
If you became an adult today,why do I feel like a child even if I'm only 25?May Allah give you a long life in Dunya...........:hijabi:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

mabrook sister :wavyarms:you have spent 30 years of your life serving one ALLAH:).must be a lot of prayers and supplications inshallah:pmay HE increase your imaan manifold and keep you and us all stead fast on our deen till our last breath inshallah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

salamun aleykum sisters and brothers...

I am 30 by today ! Became adult,
inshaAllah Allah swt. makes it good to me and I continue to worship till I die.

I wanted to share it with you , I like this site that muslims all around the world find an opportunity to listen others...

Is there anyone whose birthday is today ? If there is happy birthday to them , inshaALLAH they live as a real muslim forever...:)

:muslim_child:

Have good day, good health and good faith inshaALLAH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:

:ma:
~Happy Birthday To you! sister.
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
May Allah swt shower blesses on you and your family~Amin!
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
~Happy Birthday~

Happy The Holy Month of Rajab.

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum!!

So you've lived for 3 decades now!Masha'allah!:biggrin::biggrin: Welcome to Adulthood:biggrin::biggrin: I'll reach you in about almost...1 decade n half:tongue:

MAY Allah swt bless you with a long and peaceful life dear sis:)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Happy birthday baby...( I can write this and mean it from the bottom of my heart)...and each year gets better and better.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum!!!:D:D:D

:ma::ma::ma: Happy 30th BIRTHDAY!!!:D:hearts: MAy Allah ta'alaa bless you and grant khayr and Taqwa this year that will always stay with you. Amiin.

wasalam

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: :ma: happy 30th birthday !!!!!:hearts::hearts: :SMILY288:

:SMILY149: now i feel like a baby im only 18 i can't wait to become an adult then lol! when i am 30 inshallah that is!:blackhijab:

iloveislam78

salam all

Hamdulliah allah swt has let you reach the age of 30 may allah give u a long life in which inshallah you can do much good!!

but bros /sisters

why is everyone wishing our brother happy birthday????????

As muslims we SHOULD NOT be celebrating birthdays wishing someone happy birthday is just copying the kuffar, this has already been disscussed on this forum heres the link guys http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2386

salam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Every birth is a joy,so why shouldn't we be happy by telling happy birthday???If I have someone to remember,I don't know why I should not remember its birthday...sorry for my rude reaction,but there are too many things that we shouldn't do,we are not machines:mad:

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

I remember last sermon of our prophet:saw:,

"Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things."

Birthday is a small thing.

Allah subhanuwatallah knows best.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
yes,but the birthday comes one time a year,and as we remember many other things like having a reunion or going to work,it may be a little thing that may make you happy to be one year more in the world...we often forget the important things and remember the small ones...but sometimes the small things make the world better:shymuslima1:

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
salam all

Hamdulliah allah swt has let you reach the age of 30 may allah give u a long life in which inshallah you can do much good!!

but bros /sisters

why is everyone wishing our brother happy birthday????????

As muslims we SHOULD NOT be celebrating birthdays wishing someone happy birthday is just copying the kuffar, this has already been disscussed on this forum heres the link guys http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2386

salam

seconded.

Every birth is a joy,so why shouldn't we be happy by telling happy birthday???If I have someone to remember,I don't know why I should not remember its birthday...sorry for my rude reaction,but there are too many things that we shouldn't do,we are not machines:mad:

because it is one of forms of tasyabbuh bil kuffar (imitating the disbelievers), i don't wanna go into details because i don't wanna ruin this thread and thread starters feelings by doing it.

@yasak80

sister, you said that now your 30 you became an adult, so why don't you or all of us actually, start doing something adult-like, like thinking that with each and every year, month, week, or day that we pass by we're actually getting closer to our death, and contemplate it and do muhasabah (self-evaluation) of our past deeds and strive to do better every year or every day in that matter.

O ye who believe! Fear Allah, and let every soul look to what (provision) He has sent forth for the morrow. Yea, fear Allah: for Allah is well-acquainted with (all) that ye do. Al-hasr verse 18

Umar radiallahu anhu said, "Take account of your own selves(i.e., of your deeds), before you will be taken to account(on the Day of Resurrection). Weigh yourselves(i.e., your deeds) before you will be weighed(i.e., before your deeds will be put on the balances on the Day of Resurrection). Verily, if you hold yourselves accountable today, the accountability tomorrow (on the Day of Resurrection) will be easier upon you. And adorn yourselves for the greater display(for when you will be brought to Judgment):

That Day shall you be brought to Judgment, not a secret of you will be hidden." 69:18

lastly, please be don't hate or mad at me :( i don't like it when people hate me. oh whatever bring on the flames :D

edit: i forgot to pray for you sis, may Allah make this year better for you than the years before and filled with good deeds in doing what He pleased, and for the next year, then the next year after, ameen.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I'd have many things to answer,but it's better not to continue,this sister just wanted to inform us that she is 30 years old and we may be happy and stop.:SMILY149: