I am a gift and so do you

A gift

hi there !
i am new my sister told me about this forum and let me start with this post :)

i am a gift and so do you . when you smile at me so you are a gift when i look at those little babies with their innocent face and they smile at you wthere you like them or not so this is a gift . when you teach me a word so you are a gift . when i look at my family so i feel they are a gift . good thing or even bad things are gifts as long as we learn . these are all gifts from Allah who created us a gifts for each other . your husband is a gift and your wife is a gift so when you have a precious gift like these you should keep it and treat them well :)

have a fantastic day !

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Asalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
welcome to TTI sister. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
I don't want to be rude but i feel i should let you know this. I assume you to be a muslim so the advice is to start a thread with salaams. No offence sister.

:wasalam:

muna

ابنة الاسلام

JazakAllah SiS for sharing that with us..and Welcome to TTI , Enjoy your stay inshAllah..

Wasalaam

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
sister MashaAllah nice post!!
jazakallahu khaiyr Welcome to TTI
Hope you benefit from it
and enjoy your stay

A gift

thank you sooooooooo much for your warm welcome . arent you an amazing gifts and nice people . i will thank my sister sure for the site

:salam2: ,
welcome to TTI sister. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
I don't want to be rude but i feel i should let you know this. I assume you to be a muslim so the advice is to start a thread with salaams. No offence sister.

offence ! well let me think ummmmmmmmmm :confused:?! well i dont think you said anything wrong you are right:SMILY209: . and thanks for the welcome . and i am an open person who accept criticize . i dont have any problem thats why i can call you a gift becuase you just told me the right thing to do .

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Asslamu Alaikum

thank you sooooooooo much for your warm welcome . arent you an amazing gifts and nice people . i will thank my sister sure for the site

offence ! well let me think ummmmmmmmmm :confused:?! well i dont think you said anything wrong you are right:SMILY209: . and thanks for the welcome . and i am an open person who accept criticize . i dont have any problem thats why i can call you a gift becuase you just told me the right thing to do .

Here you go......Mashallah thats the spirit!!!!!!!!

Wasslam