I am at beginning because I am learning...

Angelika

Asalam alaykum brothers and sisters.I am not Muslim yet because I am still learning and Allah guide me.:)Also I have to practise how to pray and do wudu it's very important,I know.I am happy to join thins site and good to meet you and help each other.Alhamdulilah I consider that I am half Muslim but I hope I'll become full Muslim soon.Inshallah.---O Allah,Guide me to the right and give me more strength and courage as You know what I have deep inside and You only knows the best.I need You severely and don't let me wander on my journey. Ameen---Wasalam.:)
575237_10150805436827096_991287534_n.jpg

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
wa alaikum assalaam,

welcome to the forum sister. Feel free to ask us any questions in helping you make this decision all the way.

muslimg

wa alaikum salam
welcome to this forum sister inshallah you will learn here too much and
inshallah you will be a complete muslim with strong faith :)
feel free to ask your questions
wassalam

muslimatoune

I consider that I am half Muslim

Wa 'alaykum essalam

Welcome and great that yu are learning. May Allah Taala guide me, you and everybody on His right path. I am sorry I can't let you to mislead yourself and others, with all what is happening that's too much. There is no half muslim, you are or you are not. This is a religion and so many are taking it as game and nobody cares. Our Lord hasn't say us to half or half this is Kofr not more. Many many people are fare from the real way.

Not half muslim, we are not allowed to accept evrything. Our Lord is Allah not people.

May Allah Taala make it easier for each of us

Wa salamu 'alaykum

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Walaykumsalaam,

Welcome to TTI ! :SMILY206:

I hope you find this place to be beneficial towards your quest for the truth. Feel free to ask any questions and request for necessary information/reading material that may answer your qualms/doubts towards being a muslim.

May Allah taala guide your heart towards beautiful faith of Islam. Ameen.

all4islam

Walikum Salam,

Welcome to this forum.Indeed it is a useful site.Mash'ALLAH here the sisters and brothers are really helpful..

May Allah guide you to the straight path and know more about beautiful Islam..Ameen

Fatima Amenda

Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabarakahu Sister, Insha'Allah you will be guided to the straight path and your inner struggle will be one of ease. As a recent Muslim revert Suban'Allah I know the struggles that comes with this change in life because is not just about belief but is the right way of life that needs to be followed or we get lost very easy and when we revert, depending on our lifestyle, Alhamdulillah, there is usually much inner and outer change that needs to be done, it takes one step at a time. Suban'Allah joining this forum to help in your support Insha'Allah will keep you guided and supported as we are all tested on our faith. I found the difference being a Muslim and a Non Muslim, the rewards as a Muslim are felt and appreciated the most because we are given the right guidance, knowledge and way of life. As Muslims we are also given the most strength in dealing with the ups and downs of life's tests. Suban'Allah we are taught how to heighten our spiritual needs instead of concentrating solely on physical desires and how to understand with knowledge why something is haram or halal. Islam is complete logic and reason and this is why the faith is so strong.

"Forbidden unto you (for food) are carrion and blood and swineflesh, and that which hath been dedicated unto any other than Allah, and the strangled, and the dead through beating, and the dead through falling from a height, and that which hath been killed by (the goring of) horns, and the devoured of wild beasts, saving that which ye make lawful (by the death-stroke), and that which hath been immolated unto idols. And (forbidden is it) that ye swear by the divining arrows. This is an abomination. This day are those who disbelieve in despair of (ever harming) your religion; so fear them not, fear Me! This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion al-Islam. Whoso is forced by hunger, not by will, to sin: (for him) lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful." Al-Ma'idah 3

Suban'Allah, when I first heard my call to Islam I spent a year studying and changing and began to read, read and re read the Qur'an daily. The Noble Qur'an is the only book read without end meaning when the last ayat is recited the first ayat is to begin again.

I am not sure of which hadith this is, Insha'Allah if any brothers or sisters know they can let me know, but I found this description of the way of the life of the Prophet:saw: during the beginning of my journey and has helped me and continues to help me, Insha'Allah will also keep you focused on your journey, enjoy your journey, it is the best one you can ever experience and is truly a matter between mind, body and spiritual life and death.

Way of Life as described by the Noble Messenger :saw:

When asked by Imam Ali (May Allah be pleased with him) to describe his way of life, the Noble Messenger :saw: of Allah is reported to have said:

• Meditation in Allah is my Capitol
  • Reason and logic are the roots of my Deen
  • Love is the foundation of my Existence
  • Enthusiasm is the vehicle of my life
  • Contemplation of Allah is my Companion
  • Faith is the source of my power
  • Sorrow is my friend
  • Knowledge is my shield
  • Patience is my Garb and Virtue
  • Submission to the Divine Will is my Pride
  • Truth is my Salvation
  • Worship is my habit
  • And in Salat lies the coolness of my eyes and Peace of Mind.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam:
to all brothers and sisters in islam,
Hello :)
Dear Angelika,
glad to have you here in tti.
Sooo when are you going to say the shahadah???
Time won't wait
and you are already capable~ so say the shahadah don't wait
...then you should be picking up things after that !
'a new embrace to islam is just like a new born you can't expect an infant to do wudhuk and pray
right after birth!'you can start the steps to learning and pray right after Shahadah with good guidance insya'allah everything will work systematically well.

Hidayah is a gift from Allah swt to special chosen people so don't delay to accept !

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Dr.Maurice Bucaille ( why i'm muslim)

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Angelika

Wa 'alaykum essalam

Welcome and great that yu are learning. May Allah Taala guide me, you and everybody on His right path. I am sorry I can't let you to mislead yourself and others, with all what is happening that's too much. There is no half muslim, you are or you are not. This is a religion and so many are taking it as game and nobody cares. Our Lord hasn't say us to half or half this is Kofr not more. Many many people are fare from the real way.

Not half muslim, we are not allowed to accept evrything. Our Lord is Allah not people.

May Allah Taala make it easier for each of us

Wa salamu 'alaykum
Allah knows best.:)Everyone of us He is guiding as He like and He know everything and what to do. Salam

Thank you everyone for warm welcome.Mashallah <3 Take care and stay blessed.:butterfly:

Fatima Amenda

Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakahu Sister, Insha'Allah your studies of Islam is coming along and Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala made easy for you. I don't know if was you I told in another post but I said I would stand during salat and hold Qur'an and recite from Qur'an in English while I was learning ayats. I was told at Masjid this was fine as I was very first learning to do but now I am taking class on Essentials of Islam Hanafi and was told this is not allowed. We are only to recite in Arabic and also cannot hold Qur'an while doing this we need to learn from memory. This is why Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala is so merciful and compassionate as we learn and learn one step and little at a time and seek guidance on proper way of performing Salat. I was trying to learn everything and do everything all at once. Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala knew my intentions of trying to learn on my own and was very merciful in answering dua's, also very merciful in leading me to a school of thought to gain knowledge on proper way of wudu, salat, sunnah, and right now the essentials of learning Muslim way of life. So please forgive me if was you I said to hold Qur'an during Salat and recite from it as I am told this is improper way according to Hanafi school of thought. Fi aman Allah

Angelika

Wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh sister!Thank you for your information.:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assalamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh sisters and brothers!:butterfly:I've got information to You that from 5th April(it was friday) Alhamdulilah I became Muslim!:strawberry:O Allah I am so thankful to You and excuse me 'cause You know everything.

Fatima Amenda

Wa aleykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh sister!Thank you for your information.:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assalamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh sisters and brothers!:butterfly:I've got information to You that from 5th April(it was friday) Alhamdulilah I became Muslim!:strawberry:O Allah I am so thankful to You and excuse me 'cause You know everything.

Mash'Allah Sister! May Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala make easy for you and always guide you to the straight path. Ameen

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I don't know if was you I told in another post but I said I would stand during salat and hold Qur'an and recite from Qur'an in English while I was learning ayats. I was told at Masjid this was fine as I was very first learning to do but now I am taking class on Essentials of Islam Hanafi and was told this is not allowed. We are only to recite in Arabic and also cannot hold Qur'an while doing this we need to learn from memory.
So please forgive me if was you I said to hold Qur'an during Salat and recite from it as I am told this is improper way according to Hanafi school of thought. Fi aman Allah

Assalam-o-alikum,
If you watch Taraweeh video from Makkah or Medinah, you will see many people holding Quran in their hand and reading with the Imam. In our own Masjid people do that.
We are first Muslim (not Hannafi or Shafai etc). It is better that you don't hold Quran in your hand but if for any reason you need to then I have seen no restriction. Women with little babies can pray holding the babies in their hand.

As you have said "Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala is so merciful and compassionate ...". And we know Allah (SWT) has made the religion easy, so we should not make the religion hard. Aisha (RA) says in a Hidith that if Allah (swt) have revealed about prohibition of alcohol before revealing about Tawheed, no one would have stopped drinking alcohol. So you see... Allah (SWT) allowed them time to grow in Islam and only then He completely forbidden it.
So I would suggest to take it easy and learn and then include what you have learned into practice as you go along. But learn continuously, as there are soooo much to learn.
May Allah (SWT) help you guys and guide you and keep you on His straight path to Jannah Al-Firdous. Ameen.

Wassalam.

hilal.ahmad

wa alaikum salam sister there is nothing half muslim in islam
u r a muslim dat is all
u r learning n following means u r also a very good muslimah
we r only bad wen we dont folow watz right