I am Married...Alhamdhulillah.

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: warahmathullah wabarakath,
Dear sisters and brothers, I am married now, I Don't know If this is the right thing to do for me at this situation of my life, as I am still studying...But in order to stay away from all the evil in human, I accepted a good brother's hand. I did isthikhara and my parents are happy. So am I..Just getting a bit nervous, I know its all shaitan's feedings, please pray for me and my husband to have a good happy life and pious kids.
:wasalam: warahmathullah

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Congratulations sister, may Allaah make things better for you and give you all success in this life and in the next, amin

Barakillahu laki wa baraka alayk wa jama'a baynakuma fi khayr

‘May Allaah bless for you (your spouse) and bless you, and may He unite both of you in goodness.’

azra firdose

:wasalam: sister:hijabi:
its great to hear that...may allah subhanawata'ala bless you both in this life and more importantly in the life after!!!!
aameen!!!:muslima:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Ukhti! I am SO SO SO happy for you! Congratulations. Mashallah! :wavyarms: I pray that Allah blesses you and your husband and may you have a happy and properous life together :).

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2:
jazzakAllah khair dear brothers and sisters for the good dua's.ameen
May Allah(swt) grant you all jannah in the hereafter and good and pious spouses in this life.ameen.
:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
congrats sister..you are the one who had a beautiful bird right?..
aww! my beautiful sis, i am so happy for you...
i love you so, so, so, much..
congrats

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:wasalam: sister :)

Barakillahu laki wa baraka alayk wa jama'a baynakuma fi khayr Ameen

Congratulations sister :mashallah:, wonderful news ! ... May Allah swt keep you and your spouse in his protection always and shower his mercy and blessing upon both of you. Ameen

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

MashaAllah sister i am soo pleased for you :hearts:

May Allah bless your marriage and grant you happiness in this life and the akhirah Ameen :tti_sister:

P.s. Dont forget to send so cake our way lol :hijabi:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Mabrook sister
May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala save you and your husband from all the evil in this world. May Allah Taala bless your marriage and give you whatever is best in this dunya as well as in the Akhirah. Ameen.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Congratulations sister!!! May Allah bless u with pious children.. May Allah grant u and ur new family happiness in this world and the hereafter.. Ameeen... Mabrooook ya ukhti!!! :D Wish u the best!!!!!!!

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Allahumma Ameen to all the Du'as.

:) MashaAllah! Mabrooooooook sister.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

abdulkareemkkv

Mashahallah

:mashallah:
:salam2: warahmathullah wabarakath,
Dear sisters and brothers, I am married now, I Don't know If this is the right thing to do for me at this situation of my life, as I am still studying...But in order to stay away from all the evil in human, I accepted a good brother's hand. I did isthikhara and my parents are happy. So am I..Just getting a bit nervous, I know its all shaitan's feedings, please pray for me and my husband to have a good happy life and pious kids.
:wasalam: warahmathullah

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum sis

:) very very warm congrats and duas for u and ur husband May Allah (swt) bless both of u endlessly - ameen

and sis dont worry the studies and life continues with time as well :)

stay happy alwayz :)

walaikum salam

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
assalam alaikum,
jazzakAlllah khair brothers and sisters, for the dua's.
And may he the exhated proveds you all with pious spouses.ameen.