I AM OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!

Stefana

My brothers my sisters watch this vid on how christiany depics women it is horibble and to think I came from a roman calthoic backround heh...this is probly the strongest Ive said it since I converted and I shall......ALHUMDILLIAH PRAISE LORD ALLAH SUBHANNA WA T'LA AND PROPHET MUHAMMAED (pbuh) AND THE HOLY QURAN FOR GETTIN ME UP OUT THAT RELIGION.I mean I was cryin so hard to think this is what my family follows I am so grateful I could break away :hijabi: and please tell me ur opions on this vid cause really I hate that Paul guy guts ............

Alhumdilliah:tti_sister:4 Allah has lead me to the correct path

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pz7n4HLoeo

Reborn

I't is really sad sister. But its a good thing we have all chosen to fallow the right path here:salah:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:ma: :ma::ma: it is sad that women had to fight for their freedom, which they deserved it. jazak Allahu khayra for sharing

aishah_2304m

peace lover
My brothers my sisters watch this vid on how christiany depics women it is horibble and to think I came from a roman calthoic backround heh...this is probly the strongest Ive said it since I converted and I shall......ALHUMDILLIAH PRAISE LORD ALLAH SUBHANNA WA T'LA AND PROPHET MUHAMMAED (pbuh) AND THE HOLY QURAN FOR GETTIN ME UP OUT THAT RELIGION.I mean I was cryin so hard to think this is what my family follows I am so grateful I could break away :hijabi: and please tell me ur opions on this vid cause really I hate that Paul guy guts ............

Alhumdilliah:tti_sister:4 Allah has lead me to the correct path

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pz7n4HLoeo

:salam2: sister Stefana

i understand u dear sister but bible has been corrupted by people.....its being revised n everytime u see a new testament...it has no more remained a word of god...its been modified as per the desires of some self-centered humans....yes alhamdulilaah we are muslims ...Allah has promised to protect the quran..so no worries at all! :blackhijab:

may Allah give hidayah to your family ameen.

keep strong sis!...Allah is with u.

ur sister in islam,
Aishah :)