I am sorry for not posting Ayah of the Day!!

MutlekM

Asalam Alaikom Wa RahmutALlah Wa barakatuh

I am sorry for not posting the Ayah of the Day thread for the past week! My father had a heart attack while at work and I had to take care of the family businesses, which is 14 hrs 7 days a week work. Please make dua for my fathers full recovery!! InshaAllah I will be able to find some time while at work to post the ayah of the day.

Peace

ps Alhamdullilah my dad has made good progress so far and inshaAllah will leave the hospital tonight, but he has to go through surgery soon so duas are really appreciated!!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:wasalam:
:bismillah:
:salam:

Brother,
don't worry we understand your situation.
and
~May Allah swt grant your dearest father
'aafiya in speedy recovery~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

May Allah let surgery goes right and let many health years to your father with family.

Don´t worry if you haven´t being active in some forum. Helping your family is much more important.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam alaykum

May Allah let surgery goes right and let many health years to your father with family.

Don´t worry if you haven´t being active in some forum. Helping your family is much more important.
:salam:

~Amin Ya RabbAl Alamiin!

muhammad sabri

Walaykum assalam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu,
may Allah bless you because of your good intention in this life and the akhira in such a big measure that you'll have to say Allah ''enough enough!'' and He'll still increase and increase :) <3<3<3

Last edited: