I am speechless after seeing these 2 birds.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Mashallah, these two birds are so sweet and beautiful. Only Allah can create so beautiful creatures like are these two birds SubhanAllah and make them so gentle and hardworking mashallah. :hijabi:

May Allah reward you dear brother for sharing with us this sweet thread but also with lesson for all of us, SubhanAllah.

Wa allacimu saalam wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Aroosak

SubhanAllah I am always observing birds since there is so many of them around where I live and since they've made my terrace their 5 Star Hotel since I started feeding them lol.

The other day I would see them bathing in some water puddles that accumulated during the rain. After a few days without raining where the puddles used to be there was some sand instead of water and when I was walking home I saw the birds using it to clean themselves (or so I think) they would get underneath and move as if it was water. It reminded me of Tayammum and how even birds when water is scarce clean themselves with soil. It made me smile :D

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
I have a big water bowl that I leave on my back deck for the dogs to drink from, and sometimes I see birds fly up and sit on the edge of the bowl and dip their heads down into the water.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Asalamaolaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu!

Sobhaan'Allahi wa bihamdihi Sobhan'Allahil Adheem!

Just Amazing! Jazakallah khair for sharing the pics and videos brothers and sisters!

watch this amazing bird: [warning:it's got some music]

[yt]7dx2CUMtZ-0[/yt]

ahaha.....!! subhana'Allah! that is soo cute!!!!:hearts:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

I saw a Hoopoe bird whilst driving down a road in West Amman. It was on a tree, and it looked so beautiful

Hoopoe bird is "Hud Hud" in Arabic. Its famous messenger bird of Prophet Sulayman alahi salam.

This is how it looked like:

4666020458_2e1d253ed9.jpg

So, when I saw the bird I reversed, but by the time i got out to take its photo, an egyptian man had scared it away.. So, no photo from me, sorry! It was just as beautiful as in the photo above.

wasalamu alaykum

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmayullahi Wabarakatuh

Allahumma Ameen!!

Jazakumullahu khairan all brothers and sisters for these wonderful contribution. :)

Sister Seeking Allah's Mercy: MashaAllah that is just simply adorable. A good technique I must learn though. :D

Sister Aroosak: Tyammum? MashaAllah! MashaAllah! Never heard this before. That must be so cute I am sure. :)

Brother Mabsoot: MashaAllah! Yeah Hud Hud is such a cute wonderful bird. I can say its one of the most famous birds among Muslims after Pigeons, because of the reason you said. :) If you could have got the chance to take a pic, that would be so wonderful I must say. But O Yeah! The Egyptian. :D

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Asalamaolaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu!

Sobhaan'Allahi wa bihamdihi Sobhan'Allahil Adheem!

Just Amazing! Jazakallah khair for sharing the pics and videos brothers and sisters!

watch this amazing bird: [warning:it's got some music]

[yt]7dx2CUMtZ-0[/yt]

:salam2:

I've seen that documentary, about 6 months ago on Discovery Channel.

I'm a sucker for animal docus. Shark week is owning me hard right now.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmayullahi Wabarakatuh

Jazakallah khair for you kind reply everyone. I think this post of sister faaraa's shouldn't be missed out here:

:salam2:

I found this in my inbox and truly let some tear drops come out for an unknown reason..

IN THIS WORLD, WHERE THE HUMAN BEINGS FAIL TO LOVE THEIR PARENTS, SIBLINGS, FRIENDS AND SPOUSES.... These birds do love their fellow beings...

Whom else could have taught them to love, Other than ALLAH AZZAWAJAL????​

Here his wife is injured and the condition is very appalling

44850133.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-12-01

Here he brings her food and attend her with love and compassion

54944514.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-12-01

Brings her food but shocked with her death and try to move her

45114353.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-12-01

He is aware that his sweetheart is dead and will not come to him again he cries with adoring love

44354097.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-12-01

Stand beside her and scream saddened of her death

90079566.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-12-01

Finally aware that she would not return to him and she departed him, stand beside her body with sad and sorrow

51797214.jpg

By faaraa at 2010-12-01

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Jazakumullahu Khairan. :)

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh