I am speechless after seeing these 2 birds.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Here I am going to provide you something truly worth pondering. These two birds do not have any ruler to measure, no calculator to calculate. They never went to any school, any college or any university. Yet, this loving and caring couple did not sit back and wait. Rather, they worked hard and finally made a home for them to live, together, in love. Allahu Akbar!

a%20dhooni%201.jpg

The very beginning of constructing the home, near a window of a house. No charts on hand, but what to worry, they have what Allah has given them.​

Before moving further, let me tell you that the brother who took these pictures said that this wonderful couple worked 8 to 10 hours per day, taking rest one day in each week. These are some pictures of around 600 he took in a period of one month.

a%20dhooni%202.jpg

Home is building with Clay.​

This is done without any help of Mechanical Drawings. Laa Ilaaha Illallaah!

a%20dhooni%203.jpg

Subuhaanallah! Who taught them the benefits of Clay in making homes?

a%20dhooni%2010.jpg

Measuring Widths and Lengths. (Or should I say, Diameter?)

a%20dhooni%2014.jpg

Couple together, for a happy life.

a%20dhooni%2017.jpg

Last steps. Finishing of the home.

a%20dhooni%2018.jpg

Going to finish the sweet home.

a%20dhooni%2021.jpg

Making the door.

a%20dhooni%2022.jpg

Door. A protection from rain, dust, predators etc.​

Subuhaanallahi Dhul 'Arshil Majeed!!!

a%20dhooni%2023.jpg

Sweet home is finished.
Marriage life is started.
Next is the step of having kids and raising them well.

We have seen how these small creatures work so hard together.
For a happy marriage, we need help of both husband and wife.
We need love, care and sincerity.
Also we need Patience.

Originally taken from www.fanvai.info and translated.

Note: I could not put more than 10 pictures in the thread, so I have made it shortest as I could.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wannabemuslim

"do they not see the birds spreading and contracting there wings? Naught holds them but the power of Allah"

assalam alykum Something like that, i forget the wording, and there are probably better verses for this,...

But masha allah, thats so cool,.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaikum

Ya'Allah!! how amazing....I swear by Allah, this is beyond beautiful. You know it is team work that gets the job done !!

La Ilaha ilallah!

may Allah ta'ala reward you for sharing this with us! ameen

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaah!!

Subhanallaah! That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen wallah! With Allaah SWT's aid, anything can be done. Those small creatures are just a mere example.

When I read the part you said they worked '8 to 10 hours per day', I had to smile. =) that's truly amazing, masha'allah! Birds are breathtaking creatures... I wish I could adopt these two and build them a bigger house..!

But there's a lesson to learn here; to make ones home successful, it requires effort, teamwork and patience from the pair.
Jazakallah khayr for sharing this akhy!

PS. Is the brother who took the pics the owner of that house the birdies settled upon?

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
wa alaikumassalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
subhanAllah!That is so very sweet,brother.Alhamdulillah!Every creature glorifies Allah in it's own way.Alhamdulillah,Allah created such a beautiful world for us and made us muslims.No matter how many thanks we give ,it is less!Thank you for sharing this. :jazaak:

:wasalam:

friend263

Subhanallah! All praises are for Allah the lord of alameen. Mankind jin angles the sky the earth and whatever is between them. Allah is the one who provides shelter foods and everything to everybody.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Amazing!

:salam2:
Allah swt Is Great!

Allah (swt) says in the Holy Quran:
:bismillah:
"Do they not see the birds suspended in mid-air up in the sky? Nothing holds them there except Allah. There are certainly Signs in that for people who have faith." (Surat an-Nahl: 79)

:ma:
Amazing!
:jazaak:
Thank you for sharing.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77370<<<Click: Birds Talking Human's Language!
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak!
Take care!
~Wassalam :)

brmm

Since I love animals, going to Zoos and crazy about birds, I wish you to see this amazing bird and don't miss it.
Sobhanaallah it is really amazing !!

[yt]sAwiFMKPHmY[/yt]

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
A decade ago, I had a pair of robins build a nest right outside my bedroom window at my parent's house. I discovered it quite by accident one day when I pulled the curtains back and saw the half-built nest. In order not to scare them off, I left the curtains closed until they had finished building. I took a few pictures of the nest, the eggs, and the babies. Eventually the kids grew up and flew away. The nest still sits abandoned 10 years later, but we left it up as a reminder.

Then just a couple of years ago I had a cardinal family build a nest in a shrub outside my living room window. I discovered it also by accident when I was trimming the shrubs and found the nest. So naturally, I didn't trim until the birds were gone.

I guess birds just like me. Hopefully that means I am safe when they take over the world...

BintShishaan

AmatuLlaah
Look, what a good example of this hadith! Allahu akbar. The world is beautiful because Allah 'azza wa djal made it beautiful.Umar (radi Allahu anhu) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallaLlaahu 'alayhi was sallam) say, ‘If you were to rely upon Allah with the reliance He is due, you would be given provision like the birds: They go out hungry in the morning and come back with full bellies in the evening.’”
[Ibn Majah - graded hasan, Tirmidhi]

It is said that man is the smartest creature, but even we, humans, can learn from animals, in this case of birds! Just like birds do, we need to put our trust in Allaah 'azza wa djal.

IbnAdam77

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wa Iyyakum dear brothers and sisters. :)

Brother brmm, mashaAllah that is very wonderful. This is the first time ever I saw this bird. So cute Subuhaanallah! Allahu Akbar!

JazakAllahu khair for sharing it in the thread. :)

IbnAdam77

A decade ago, I had a pair of robins build a nest right outside my bedroom window at my parent's house. I discovered it quite by accident one day when I pulled the curtains back and saw the half-built nest. In order not to scare them off, I left the curtains closed until they had finished building. I took a few pictures of the nest, the eggs, and the babies. Eventually the kids grew up and flew away. The nest still sits abandoned 10 years later, but we left it up as a reminder.

Then just a couple of years ago I had a cardinal family build a nest in a shrub outside my living room window. I discovered it also by accident when I was trimming the shrubs and found the nest. So naturally, I didn't trim until the birds were gone.

Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh brother

MashaAllah thats wonderful. If you could provide a picture of that nest here, that will be so great. :)

I guess birds just like me. Hopefully that means I am safe when they take over the world...
:laughing-dancing:

Look, what a good example of this hadith! Allahu akbar. The world is beautiful because Allah 'azza wa djal made it beautiful.Umar (radi Allahu anhu) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallaLlaahu 'alayhi was sallam) say, ‘If you were to rely upon Allah with the reliance He is due, you would be given provision like the birds: They go out hungry in the morning and come back with full bellies in the evening.’”
[Ibn Majah - graded hasan, Tirmidhi]

It is said that man is the smartest creature, but even we, humans, can learn from animals, in this case of birds! Just like birds do, we need to put our trust in Allaah 'azza wa djal.

Truly said sister. :)

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh brother

MashaAllah thats wonderful. If you could provide a picture of that nest here, that will be so great. :)

:laughing-dancing:

Truly said sister. :)

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

I'll have to dig up the old pictures. They're probably still at my parent's house if they're not in one of the boxes that I still haven't opened after 4 years...

IbnAdam77

I'll have to dig up the old pictures. They're probably still at my parent's house if they're not in one of the boxes that I still haven't opened after 4 years...

Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Oh okay brother! :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamaolaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu!

Sobhaan'Allahi wa bihamdihi Sobhan'Allahil Adheem!

Just Amazing! Jazakallah khair for sharing the pics and videos brothers and sisters!

watch this amazing bird: [warning:it's got some music]

[yt]7dx2CUMtZ-0[/yt]