I am

brand-new22

Assalam Alaykum!
Last night, from the help of my friend and sister Revert2007, I have converted to Islam. I am very very proud of this and happy to be part of this big family now! Hopefully you guys can continue to help me learn about Allah, Islam, and everything else I need to know. Also! How to pray properly.
I feel great since I did this and can't wait to restart my life as a muslim.

:hearts:

revert2007

Love Fishing
Congrtas sister...this time ur fasting will be accepted by Allah insyaAllah....grab rewards as much as possible....

nothing will follow us to graveyard except IMAN....and Allah will check our salah/prayer first in the judgement day........

and plz ask ur aunt to convert and she only has 2 weeks....tell her about islam and ask the peoople in the mosque hoe can she convert if she cant speak....

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalam Alaykum!
Last night, from the help of my friend and sister Revert2007, I have converted to Islam. I am very very proud of this and happy to be part of this big family now! Hopefully you guys can continue to help me learn about Allah, Islam, and everything else I need to know. Also! How to pray properly.

wa alaikom assalam
CONGRATULATIONS honey
I'm very happy for you
May Allah help you and bless you and reward sister revert2007 for her work

if u have anyQ just ask :)
now you have to change ur belief in ur profile ^_^

Azizati

salam alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

congratulations sister, realy it's the best news I've heard today hamdulillah.
may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala keep you in the right way, and reward sister revert2007 for her help masha'Allah
sooooooooooooooooo happy for bouth of you
salam alikoum

Safiyah_

salam aleikum

I'm happy to hear this news MashaAllah !!
I felt exactly the same way with my convertion !
Congratz n may Allah subhanna wa taala keep u on the right path ! Amien

xx

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
:salam2:

conratulations ya sister :):jumpclap::laughing-dancing::wavyarms::holaaa::SMILY34::SMILY128:

inshaallah you ll keep your way always towards to Allah from now on..
Also revert2007 congratulations to you , you ll get great hassanat inshaallah.

:wasalam:

al-muslimah

Mashallah!! Mashallah! I'm really happy for you sister. Congratulations!! May Allah make it easy on you and enlighten your path. Ameen! Welcome to Islam and to TTI. :hearts:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Allahu Akbar !!

Walaikumsalaam waa rahmatullahi sister brand-new22

May Allah swt reward you abundantly for you have chosen Islam, the truth. Ameen

May Allah swt guide you to the righteous path and keep you in his guidance. Ameen

May Allah swt protect you and make everything easy for you. Ameen.

On behalf of the members at TTI, I would like to welcome you to the biggest family on the face of this earth, a family bound by belief in One God, Allah swt. Welcome to the family of Islam. :SMILY206:

Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions at TTI. We are all here in order to help and learn from one another. :)

Insha'Allah tallah you will find us always to be supportive and capable of providing the right answers. :)

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Wa'alaikumsalam.

SubahAllah, Alhamdulillah, Allahu Akbar!!!

Congrat to you my sister. That's right, once you are Muslim you are actually restart your live fresh like new born baby. Remember Allah forgive all sins you committed before this except debt. Pls find and settle to whoever you may be indebted.

MashAllah I so happy, Allah really made my day.

a_stranger

:salam2:
You are most welcome sister , Now you are like a new born baby may Allah bless you and keep faith firm in your heart. :salah::salah::salah:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
mashallah sister. Allah is Most Merciful that He brought you into Light and His grace.

may Allah always keep u in His path and bless u.

inshallah we all will meet in Jannah.

yakubpasha

Assalam Alaykum!

Praise be to ALlah, wow that is amazing news!!! sister, you made my day. Welcome to Islam. An Amazing time to revert as well, Right before Ramadan, please feel free to ask us any question that you have, which city are you in? its better to reach out to a local masjid where you can meet other mulims. The best thing is that all your past sings are forgiven :). The test starts now though. Remember that this world is nothing, this is just a test, real life begins in heaven.

Once again welcome to the family :SMILY206:

Jazakallah for your effort sister Rever2007

Salam

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

First of all ,
assalaamualaikum!
may Allah protect and cherish this big family of brothers and sisters and make us meet in jannah.aameen.
secondly,sister
revert 2oo7,may Allah reward you ,finally you have discovered a diamond in all the dirt.:)

brand-new22

Praise be to ALlah, wow that is amazing news!!! sister, you made my day. Welcome to Islam. An Amazing time to revert as well, Right before Ramadan, please feel free to ask us any question that you have, which city are you in? its better to reach out to a local masjid where you can meet other mulims. The best thing is that all your past sings are forgiven :). The test starts now though. Remember that this world is nothing, this is just a test, real life begins in heaven.

Once again welcome to the family :SMILY206:
Jazakallah for your effort sister Rever2007
Salam

I thought it was pretty amazing news myself!! Horray! Thank you. I know, I chose this time for one because I want Ramadan to count this year (I did it last year, not being a Muslim - and I loved it. At the end of the day I actually felt thrilled to have this food that was given to me.) I am in Victoria in Canada. I would love to go and meet other muslims, I know family of muslims (one of which I am very very close to).
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
w'Salam!

brand-new22

Thank you to everyone posting, sorry that I am not replying to everyone but I am running out of time right now
so I can't post a tons at the moment.

Thanks for all the welcomes! :SMILY259:

massi

Thank you to everyone posting, sorry that I am not replying to everyone but I am running out of time right now
so I can't post a tons at the moment.

Thanks for all the welcomes! :SMILY259:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Congrualtion sister :lol: :lol: :lol:

mmmm , now it's our turn to give you questions ( investigation :SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:)
what's your story ???