I am

brand-new22

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Congrualtion sister :lol: :lol: :lol:

mmmm , now it's our turn to give you questions ( investigation :SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:)
what's your story ???

Alaikum salam! Thank you!

Well to be Totally hounest with you guys, this is my story.

I met a boy about 2 years and ... 2 - 3 months ago, I got to know him became good friends then I started dating him. At the time we both had said we didn't have a religion which was totally fine to both of us. Probably around.. 6 -8 months later we where on the phone talking and he said something I believe about going to pray with his dad... I asked him what he was talking about, and he told me he is a muslim. So I hardly knew what a muslim was the time -- so I looked up muslim on the internet looking through plenty of sites. I asked him questions, got some answers and learnt a bit on Allah. I thought it was interesting so I thought I would do some of my own studying about this topic. I looked again through many sites (also coming accross this one) reading through what I could about Allah, going on to forums that where Christianity and Islam in like a debate, and I learnt that the 3 superior thing really didn't make sense to me, I mean how could someone be 3 REALLY different things? ...Well, it really didn't make sense to me. So I started asking them questions (the christians and muslims) getting many many answer which where good, and I favoured the Islamic answers for sure. I went months without a real religion, just beliefs, with unsure feelings. I finally decided that Islam is right for me, so I have my friend "Revert2007" help me convert to Islam, with the power of the all mighty Allah.
:wavyarms:

I am now a Muslim.

a_stranger

AlhamduliAllah , Alla praise be to Allah, Now you are in harmony with everything else:

7) The seven heavens and the earth and all that is therein, Glorify Him and there is not a thing but glorifies His Praise. But you understand not their glorification. Truly, He is Ever Forbearing, Oft-Forgiving.
( سورة الإسراء , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #44)

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

FreedomFighter

Alaikum salam! Thank you!

Well to be Totally hounest with you guys, this is my story.

I met a boy about 2 years and ... 2 - 3 months ago, I got to know him became good friends then I started dating him. At the time we both had said we didn't have a religion which was totally fine to both of us. Probably around.. 6 -8 months later we where on the phone talking and he said something I believe about going to pray with his dad... I asked him what he was talking about, and he told me he is a muslim. So I hardly knew what a muslim was the time -- so I looked up muslim on the internet looking through plenty of sites. I asked him questions, got some answers and learnt a bit on Allah. I thought it was interesting so I thought I would do some of my own studying about this topic. I looked again through many sites (also coming accross this one) reading through what I could about Allah, going on to forums that where Christianity and Islam in like a debate, and I learnt that the 3 superior thing really didn't make sense to me, I mean how could someone be 3 REALLY different things? ...Well, it really didn't make sense to me. So I started asking them questions (the christians and muslims) getting many many answer which where good, and I favoured the Islamic answers for sure. I went months without a real religion, just beliefs, with unsure feelings. I finally decided that Islam is right for me, so I have my friend "Revert2007" help me convert to Islam, with the power of the all mighty Allah.
:wavyarms:

I am now a Muslim.

:wasalam:

welcome to Islam!! mashaAllah what a story :) you both became Muslim.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

A HUGE congrats to you my sweet sister. :) and an EXTREMELY warm welcome to you :)

Have a great time here.
Wishing you all the very best for your 1st Ramadhan inshaAllah. :)

Remember all of your TTI brothers and sisters inshaaAllah in your prayers.

Oh, and mabrook to sister Revert on helping our sister out on learning the true religion. may Allah reward you both immensly. Aameen. :)

Take care
Wassalaam :D

brand-new22

:salam2:

A HUGE congrats to you my sweet sister. :) and an EXTREMELY warm welcome to you :)

Have a great time here.
Wishing you all the very best for your 1st Ramadhan inshaAllah. :)

Remember all of your TTI brothers and sisters inshaaAllah in your prayers.

Oh, and mabrook to sister Revert on helping our sister out on learning the true religion. may Allah reward you both immensly. Aameen. :)

Take care
Wassalaam :D

Thank you, thank you!

I will indeed have a great time here, I already am!!!!

This will actually be my second Ramadan, but first as a muslim!

Yes, thank you sister :)

W'salam