i can be with you !

iammee

salam aleekom

iam mohammed barakat , egyptian structural civil engineer 23 years old
i know iam young brother to u and iam a new to this site :)

i like english language and i really wanna have alottttttttt of friends and brothers and sisters from alot of world becz i wanna know how and why they turned to islam , iam muslim thank allah also i will go next month to work in MADINAH in saudi arabia inshallah .

so plz if any one need to make a conversations in arabic or english , i will be happy

who want my e mails to chat plz send me a private messeges and i will send my e mail

salam aleekom
mohammed

:salam2:
i was so happy when i found this siteweb, i'm Siham, muslim morrocain, i'm 17 years old
thanks brother mohamed for your help
i was registring cozz i found that this site is very important for me first and other people who are muslims or not, and i like for a long time know how to turn people to islam and when i found your fantastic site i thank allah and you.
anybody wants some helps can send me a private message and i will be in the right time inchallah
ask Allah to help me for that:tti_sister:
your sister Siham:shymuslima1:

sarah9009

aslaama alaykum

:SMILY206:
salam aleekom i am new to brother and i am happy to be here though i am only 16 this website is very useful :D

iam mohammed barakat , egyptian structural civil engineer 23 years old
i know iam young brother to u and iam a new to this site :)

i like english language and i really wanna have alottttttttt of friends and brothers and sisters from alot of world becz i wanna know how and why they turned to islam , iam muslim thank allah also i will go next month to work in MADINAH in saudi arabia inshallah .

so plz if any one need to make a conversations in arabic or english , i will be happy

who want my e mails to chat plz send me a private messeges and i will send my e mail

salam aleekom
mohammed

ibrahim99

essalamu aleykum

brothers and sisters

ı am ibrahim from Turkey,I would like to thank to somebody who make this very usefull web site,When ı see people who turn to islam I am very happy and thanks to ALLAH.

also I am trying to learn arabic

so ı need some source about it..

my msn : *************** ( we chat about everything in helal )

thank you...